Lotz' 10' x 10' - 3200W Playhouse

LotzOfTrycs

Welcome everyone in the 420 family:cheer:!!! I am starting up my third grow journal here on 420 Mag. I hadn't been on the site for a while because I got too busy was having trouble keeping up with everything. I have been a caretaker for a while and turned my grow into a Co-op. I also finally have help taking care of the plants, which will be very nice. First off here are the stats:

Grow room is a 10x10x6.5 grow tent
Strains: Kripit, Pork Hammer and a Tilights Hybrid that will be getting a name later.
Growing Medium: Sunshine Mix #4
Lights: Veg, 3-4' T5 florescent and for flowering I have 2-1000w and 2-600w HPS lights.
Nutes: GH FloraGrow, FloraMicro and FloraBloom (might change it up in this grow)
Fans: 1-6" exhaust inline fan with a can filter, 1-6" inline intake fan, 1-6" inline fan I will be using to cool the HPS lights. I also have 2 box fans to move air around the inside of the tent.

Here are the Pics:
DSCN04382.jpg

Here is 8 Tilights hybrids, these are all seeds (keeping an eye out for the males still)
DSCN04391.jpg

Here is 2 Pork Hammer clones and 2 Kripit clones
DSCN0440.jpg

The plan is to make all the females I have right now mothers, ditch all the males of course and produce about 50 clones from all the mothers. I am planning on a very short veg time, about 4 weeks and then go into flowering. I am hoping for 3 months from taking clones to finish. i should be able to take my clones from the seeds in a couple of weeks. The 4 clones are ready to take clones now, but I will be waiting for all the girls to be ready first.

So sit back, light one up and enjoy!:blunt::tokin:

Re: Lotz' 10'x10', 3200w Playhouse

I'm sure you'll fill that tent up real fast.. I down for the ride... I haven't see these strains before so it will be pretty cool.

:goodluck: bro.

Light-1-up thanks for joining my journal. The Pork Hammer and the Tilights hybrid both came from a fellow care taker that bred the plants to create these seeds. The Kripit came from a local dispensary. I have harvested 1 batch of Kripit and Pork Hammer and both turned out excellent. They are both in the drying and curing process and will post pictures when they are ready. You can actually see a couple of buds of the Pork Hammer on top of the T5 in the first pic.

Thanks for your interest Budster. This is the set up that has made me drool since I started growing. It took me just over a year of growing to get to this point. I am now running into the point where I might have to figure out something with my electrical system. I popped the breaker last night running my new tent, my old flowering tent and the vacuum. I will have to take it easy for the next week or two and at that time I will have my old rooms shut down and just be using the tent I have going for this journal. I will post up some pics of the grow room later tonight.

yea man when i read 3200W in a 10x10 i suddenly had a vision of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and the electrical room in the basement with the 10,000 plugs LOL

Light-1-up thanks for joining my journal. The Pork Hammer and the Tilights hybrid both came from a fellow care taker that bred the plants to create these seeds. The Kripit came from a local dispensary. I have harvested 1 batch of Kripit and Pork Hammer and both turned out excellent. They are both in the drying and curing process and will post pictures when they are ready. You can actually see a couple of buds of the Pork Hammer on top of the T5 in the first pic.

I saw those buds on top when I was checking out your journal. I can't wait to see what these plants can do..:cheer:

:blunt:

Thats a great grow room, wish mine was neat like that,your plants look very nice and look good, I am in to watch this grow.
br

Thats a great grow room, wish mine was neat like that,your plants look very nice and look good, I am in to watch this grow.
br

Damn that a big tent,lol:)
Looking damn good and I will be watching this one closey,great job:welldone:

Thanks and welcome braynes and j4s2u0. Hope you guys enjoy my journal.

Here is some pics for you budster:
My can filter with exhaust fan
DSCN04412.jpg

Here is the intake fan, air movement box fan and the front door:)
DSCN04421.jpg

Here my cloner that I made. I will talk a little about this later when I start using it in a couple of weeks.
DSCN0445.jpg

Here is the Kripit (dry but still curing for another week or so)
DSCN0448.jpg

The Pork Hammer #3 (Not as good as PH #4 and 2, which are what the clones are)
DSCN04492.jpg

The Kripit had very deep purple leaves on the plant but lost a lot of the purple while drying. Buds became very dense and hardly shrank in size while drying. Has a very earthy, sweet smell with a sweet taste. Has a lot of crystals across each bud. High knocked me on my ass!!!

The Pork Hammer turned out a little more fluffy but is a good producer (3-4 oz per plant). I haven't be able to smoke yet but will post a report when that happens. It has a very nice berry smell and can't wait to try.

Lotz I must say very nice all the way around I will be watching this grow never heard of any of the strains you have going so very interested.

Thanks j4s2u0 and PBRMJ and welcome.

Took a few pics tonight and thought I would post them up:hookah:
These should be good mother plants, there are chutes everywhere. My trick for this is a lot of triming the big fan leaves off and topping the plant. I could probably get about 10 clones off of each plant and still keep them going. I will be transplanting these girls to bigger pots this weekend, they should bulk up at that time.
Took a few pics tonight and thought I would post them up:hookah:
Here is a Kripit mother:
DSCN04533.jpg

Another Kripit mother:
DSCN04544.jpg

Pork Hammer #2 mother, I will be tying branches down on this on after the transplant
DSCN04554.jpg

Here is one of the Tilights Hybrid plants, I guess I didn't top this plant all the way:) (We will see what happens!)
DSCN04563.jpg

I am going to give everyone a haircut this weekend again now that it has grown a lot more leave since their last trimming.

Lotz your ladies look very healthy my friend and have a nice amount of new growth.

Great Job!!

:thumb:

Ill tag along on this journey. I may have missed it, but do you have a separate room for flower and veg or is it just one!

Thanks for joining Velodrone and HashAssassin.

To answer your question Velo, I will be veging and flowering out of this tent. The big tent is new to me. Before I was working out of 2 tents and I have them still up so I can use them if needed. I am thinking that I will be using my old flowering tent to house the mothers, while clones are in flowering. My old veg tent I will probably use as a drying room. Other then that, I will be doing most of my work out of this big tent.

Did a little work on the room today. Had to install a 2x4 to reinforce the inside of the tent. With the weight of the lights, filter and fans, the tent was bowing in the middle.
DSCN04573.jpg

Here are all the big ladies transplanted to bigger pots. I also had to switch out my T5 to another T5 that I had. It is a little bit wider and allowed room for all 4 of the big ladies under 1 light.
DSCN04594.jpg

Here are all the plants just hanging out...:roorrip:
DSCN04583.jpg

Here is a Pork Hammer #4 cola that I harvested tonight...MONSTER!!!:grinjoint:
DSCN04601.jpg

Extra crystalie THC!!!:cheer:
DSCN04683.jpg

I will post up a smoke report later of the Pork Hammer #4 as soon as it is ready....:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom