New GrowBox: 2-3 Different Auto Strains - CFL

j4s2u0

Hey guys,
The new grow is up and running:yahoo:
This should give me all little somthing to play with till summer comes...lol
So this grow will be 100% all autoflowering,
I bought 5 feminized green-o-matics,got a "freebie" II Diavolo auto seed...
And I just ordered a 10 pack of, JD purple jems..."regular" so I can try and make some seeds,Im just curious:) Save some money would be nice also,lol...
Well I havent got the purple jems yet,prolly take a week I think...
The other seeds came from "Attitude" and I defently recomend them,12 days to my door "USA"...and the freebies are awesome looking!
The II Diavolo seed was the best looking seed I'v ever seen! True...:)
Anyways,I planted 2 green-o-matic fems,"which came up a week later!" Lol...
And also a II Diavolo fem seed freebie,this was the fastest sprouter for sure!
But one of the green-o-matics went from a cracked seed with 1/2" tap root,and 8 hours later it all opened with the first pair of little leaves,prolly atleast an 1" tall now!
Anyways,here is what I am using and some info about it ect...

SETUP: Growbox...18Gal tote,intake/exhaust..."computer fans"

LIGHTS: CFL'S...{total watts}-136 and {total lumens}-8600...

LIGHT CYCLE: 18 hours on,6 off..."18/6"

STRAIN: Green-o-matic,II Diavolo,purple jems...

SOIL: Expert Gardner,potting soil..."Walmart for $3.00

CONTAINER/POT: Baby wipes containers,prolly hold 1/2 gallon or so...
Here is 4 pictures to start this off,dident have alot of time so I will get better pics up in a couple days,

Pic of the seeds,from attitude...
seedpic.jpg

Inside of growbox,looking down...
tote.jpg

Pic of first green-o-matic up...
seedling28.jpg

Pic of the other...
the_other.jpg

I know theres not much to look at right now,lol...:p :ganjamon:
I will update this coming week somtime,with new and updated pics ect...
I am just glad Ifinaly got my hands on some of these autoflowering seeds,been wanting to try them since my first grow! Lol...
Im going to try and leave a container empty,so I can germ a purple jem:)
Would be pretty sweet to have them all going at the same time but I have 4 containers,so I will need some luck I guess,even though there all fem seeds..doesnt mean there wont be a male,idk...we will see what happens:lot-o-toke::peacetwo:

Re: New growbox,2-3 different auto strains...CFL

I forgot to mention that the II Diavolo auto seed came right up out of the ground today,hasent opened fully yet but seed shell fell already...this one is a nice strain from what I hear,I think it gets a bit bigger/taller then regular autos "not sure" but Im hoping that the small container size will help keep them all small:)
We will see,lol...:p

Thanks Kannabiskid,and welcome:)

So just took another peek at the growbox and plants ect,
Up top in the forth pic,that same seedling now is standing straight up with its first set of leaves showing,thats crazy fast,lol...and that happend withen the last 2-3 hours?!
Funny how it took forever and a day to get a damn seed to crack,but only took like 1 day to come up out of the ground with tiny little leaves,lol...
The only problem I am having at the moment is the heat ect,
If I close the lid on tight it takes about 40 minutes to get to 90+ degress,highest Iv seen is 95 which is crazy! >:p
I will keep my eyes open for a little desk fan but at the moment I cant afford one anyways,lol...well mainly cuz I spending the rest of my money on tattoo's tomarrow:)
Cant wait,was getting 2-3 a month...but its been a couple months so the time has come,haha....
And ya I just got done smoking:)

Ok plants are looking nice:)
Both the green-o-matics are up out of the ground and have their first set of tiny leaves,so cute :p
Whats more crazy is the II Diavolo fem seed,it came up out of the soil...but it had still not opened ect when I went to bed this morning,
Now I checked it out and it practicly caught up to the green-o-matics all ready!
Crazy how fast these things go from nothing to somthing,lol...
No wonder they say u can harvest 50-60 days after planting,I'v even seen one grow "forgot the strain" but because it was the runt out of the pack ect,it only grew to like 6-8" tall,but was 1 solid bud that was fully ripe and ready after like 40-45 days from seed...hell even 2 months is fast!
I checked out the other container for sprout but had to uncover it a little,but it looked like it was trying to come up but had to much soil over it,not sure if its dead or alive but we will see..I fixed it best I could,but Im guessing it will live...:| hehe,

I just removed the 2-26watt bulbs...even with the lid off temps were at 86-88,lol...
Now with just the 2-42watt bulbs in there,temps are 87 with the lid on tight...little better...I am thinking it must be the bigger 42watt bulbs that is producing all the heat,
I am going to remove the 42's and try just the 4-26watt bulbs...it would still be suffceint lighing for my needs I think,giving their small size and all....

One of the 42watt bulbs was way hotter then the other,usealy I can grab and hold the hole bulb forever,lol...but one was crazy hot,
I replaced with all 26watt bulbs now,theres a little more spacing now between the bulbs,and has a bigger foot print I think,just because the 26 watters fit perfectly:)
The temps went right down to 86 but I will post up the new temps in a bit,but 80 degree temps aint bad when ur sealing 4-26watt bulbs inside a little 18gal tote,lol...the computer fans from the pc work great,defently could use more powerful ones but like I said Im out of cash:p
I think another reason it might be getting hot is just because the tote is kinda light plastic,and I covered it with this crazy foil tape shit,exspensive no doubt,like 8 a roll,lol..Iv bought 3-4 rolls in the last 2-3 months,it reflects very nice but that prolly only helps the heat,lol..
I have a good feeling about the 4-26watters though,even in my pc temps never went over 86-88,and that thing was tiny!:)

Yup I agree:)
The last couple grows I did, I had done withen 2 months and those went pretty fast,but only got an 1/8th the first time and around 6grams the second with 2 plants,haha:p
But that was with bag seed,as it looks right now these things are growing like weeds...
They are all atleast an 1" but one is atleast 2",there only of their first leaf pair but I can see hints of the next leaves already,moved the plants 2" closer to the CFL's...
I just dont want to burn or hurt them by putting them to close ect...
I will put them withen 2-3" once I think its time,just dont want to fuck up cuz I hate wasting money,lol...

Hay Bro Do you know how to make all Fem Seeds? i do if you need help let me know I'm seeding out one of them auto berrys. At 14.50 UDS a seed i'm to por to keep buying them LOL If you need some Help let me know...:thumb:

Ya I know wha u mean,lol...seeds are friggen exspensive!
I just ordered 10 purple jems reg seeds for about 75 shipped,that alot of money for me,believe me,Im cheap as hell,lol....
Defently want to try making some seeds at one point:)
Thanks dude:grinjoint:

What's up bro,

The new set up looks good man, gives you more room to work with. I can't wait to see what these ladies can do. :popcorn:

:goodluck: my friend

Well well j4s2u0 I guess I will follow your journal and your steps. Any questions feel free to ask me ;)

Well well j4s2u0 I guess I will follow your journal and your steps. Any questions feel free to ask me ;)

Great to have u carlos:tokin:
I am following urs as well,Iv never done or even tried autos before,but from what Iv seen so far,there awesome:)
I have 2 green-o-matics going now,and 1 II diavolo...all 3 look healthy and are atleast 2" or more,2 are working on the second leaf set,of course it will take a couple days for them to come out,lol.."still tiny":p

Checkin in on your tub. Looks great man.

Your last grow made me get into tubs. Thanx for the inspiration!

Hey there MadMardo,
Ya I saw ur tubs,there fucking crazy!
Seems like u did it right the first time and planned it out ect...
One of those things would be all I need but right now Im kinda laying low,minding me buisness ect...so I need crazy small stuff like, PC's and small totes,lol...
I used my first tote prolly 5-6 years ago,I remeber mounting 4-2foot flourecents on the top of the lid,sucks they were like 15 a piece at kmart...
But it woked well:)

What's up bro,

The new set up looks good man, gives you more room to work with. I can't wait to see what these ladies can do. :popcorn:

:goodluck: my friend

Wats up Light-1-up:p
Thanks man...and ya defently like the extra room,the pc was great for one small plant but man it was tight in there,not saying this tote is big cuz its actualy a pretty small one,lol...
Ya I am excited also,never tried autos but glad I did...so far so good:cool:

So just got an email saying my seeds shipped out and are on there way,herbies head shop is top notch..very helpful,always emailed back fast...
Joint Doctors purple jems are on their way! :D
This beats christmas, in my book...

Also going to try and put a few pics up tomarrow morning,seedlings are looking great,2 fem green-o-matics, 1 fem II diavolo...
All 3 about 2" or more already,its been 4 days since they first started coming up out of the ground,seem to b going pretty quick:)

Sorry that I did not put any pics today or yesterday but somebdoy in my family died so till tomorrow no pics will be available. Hope you understand

Sorry that I did not put any pics today or yesterday but somebdoy in my family died so till tomorrow no pics will be available. Hope you understand

Oh total understand,take all the time u need...
My girls uncle just died a week ago,and then 2 weeks before that her other uncle died...seems to be happening alot latley,sorry to hear that my freind...

Back
Top Bottom