MacMota's 3rd - Strawberry Cough - Jamaican - Soil

MacMota

A third go? Yep, you guessed it. We're back. :grinjoint:

We're trying Strawberry Cough again and an unknown Jamaican strain. The SC seeds came from some slacker site that won't play nice with 420 Mag, so no props to them, and the Jamaican came out of a bag that a slacker friend who no longer plays nice with us, so no props to them, gave us.

We're in the germinating phase so we're waiting on tap roots. :) We're using the paper towel method for germinating. We'll be growing in my custom, budget, DIY grow cabinet with Timberline organic potting soil and extra perlite. It'll all be in a 20 gal pot under 8, 23w compact fluorescent lights. The exhaust fan in the box moves about 90 cubic feet per minute and I successfully grew 2 ladies last year with a nearly identical set-up. I'm about to go get some pictures together and will upload them in a little while.

We're so glad to be growing again, it's exciting! :grinjoint:

Re: MacMota's 3rd, Strawberry Cough, Jamaican, Soil

:high-five: whats the slacker site you may save some people for getting any mo slacker beans

:high-five: whats the slacker site you may save some people for getting any mo slacker beans

I've been asked by the moderators to not list it. Here's part of the message I got:

In these case of these guys, they're using our 420 Girls photo(s) without authorization and we haven't been able to get them reply to our demand to remove them for over 5 years.

So, unfortunately, I can't give you guys a heads up. But based on that info, you might be able to deduct who it is an boycott them. ;)

Here's some pictures of the box and the lights.

Grow cab:
DSCF12211.JPG

DSCF12231.JPG

The lights and the soil:
DSCF12241.JPG

Still waiting on the seeds to germinate. I'll put some pics of that up once they do. :grinjoint:

Looking good bro. Good to see you starting another round :thumb:

Thanks man! I couldn't stand reading all these other journals and not have one going myself. It's entirely too much fun! :grinjoint:

We're still waiting on those buggers to crack. :popcorn:

Just got home from work. Seeds have cracked and they are just starting to form tap roots. I'm going to leave them be until the morning, then I'll snap some pics and get them in their new home. :grinjoint:

Here we go! :yahoo:

Here's the pics of the sprouted seeds. The first is the Strawberry Cough and the other is the Jamaican Seed.

SC:
DSCF12261.JPG

Jamaican:
DSCF12251.JPG

Seeing these close-up pictures makes me think I might need to invest in a tripod. Nothing like gaining another hobby, right? :grinjoint:

They are both in the ground, or soil really, I'd have taken pictures, but I didn't think anyone would want to look at wet dirt. :)

As soon as they break through, I'll get some pictures of those up too! :grinjoint:

It looks like you're off to a good start :popcorn:

Thanks Kannabis. We're still waiting on those seedlings to break ground. Hopefully, we'll see something before Monday. :grinjoint:

i'm in :) cant wait to watch :popcorn:

Welcome aboard BrownBud, and welcome to 420 Magazine's Forums! Good to have you here. :grinjoint:

So...an update.

Since transplanting the seeds, they have yet to sprout. I decided to dig around to see if maybe they were just deeper than before and were taking their time, but alas, no. The Jamaica looks like it lasted all of 6 hours and the Strawberry Cough about a day. The SC looks like it really tried but I guess I let the soil get too dry. Oh well, live and learn. We're gonna drop two more seeds this morning and try again! :grinjoint:

Damn that sucks mac. Good luck on the next two.:goodluck:

That sucks Mac, but I know the feeling. The next 2 will work out for you.

Thanks guys. The next Jamaican has already cracked and we're waiting on the Strawberry Cough. Once the Jamaican gets about 1/4 to 1/2 inch taproot, I'll plant it and then the same for the Strawberry Cough. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom