P98bubba Chunk - 600 Watt - DWC - SCROG

Heks

Greetings comrades!! Me again, starting my second and for the foreseeable future, last hydro grow. short story, I'm moving to australia and they're not too cool with people using hydroponics, I guess it turns the MMJ into some sort of cocaine infused hybrid.

Anyways, I'll be doing outdoor there when I get established, or indoor, we'll see.

Okay, so now let's start with the journal; gonna use the same strain as last grow, this will be a clone from my roomie's plant, she's been vegging for....not sure, a month? (400 watt MH) she's almost 2 feet tall, so today she'll get flipped.

pre98 bubba kush (indica) x deep chunk (indica)

topped her almost a week ago and her growth has recovered, although there are a few lower yellowing leaves with tiny brown spots, i'm not too concerned though, been lazy with this plant so perfection is not expected.

spent all day yesterday cleaning my closet since I finally got everything for this.
let's go over what I'll be growing with;
600 watt digilux HPS
600 watt nextgen ballast
radiant 8 reflector
8" booster fan in the ceiling
4" cent. fan (not sure if it's going to be enough, but oh well, can always upgrade later)
carbon air filter

as for nutrients;
50% h202 for general sanitizing and oxidizing/genating
veg has been dutch masters A&B paired with gold range 'zone' (root enhancer something or other)

first week of flower is going to still be veg nutrients, then I might go half and half (only sensibloom) for week two then switch to full flowering nutrients week 3 onward. Maybe.
for flowering;
Sensi bloom A&B
Kushie kush
(HO)snowstorm ultra
(HO)gravity

I'll be putting the finishing touches on my closet when I get home and hopefully i can snap a few pictures today for posting. Not sure if I forgot to mention anything else, just getting my foot in this door.

so yeah, ask questions or make suggestions, i'll be around. :)

Re: ''P98bubba chunk'' 600 watt, DWC, scrog

So here's the set up, as of a few days ago, turns out the nextgen ballast didn't work. I think it has something to do with my electrical wiring, but I'm not sure cause my digital tv worked fine and it was 60Hz, so whatever. Greners is sending me a lumatek to replace it, gonna be here in two days, but I kinda started my girl on her light cycle (put her in the dark and when it came time to flip the light on it wouldn't power all the way, just teased me over and over) right now she's asleep after her second 12 hour day under a 400 watt MH, guess it'll help with the stretch.

still haven't hung up my screen or carbon filter, will get around to it in the next day or so, plus an application of SSU, foliar fed.

DSC008614.JPG

She's as sad as me about the ballast too!!! :(

DSC008714.JPG

can almost read the 'digilux' ;P
DSC008636.JPG

DSC008724.JPG

Very nice setup Heks, Ill be around for this one for sure. :popcorn:

Thanks DGAF, I'll try to get some new pictures tomorrow with the new ballast running. I'm excited to finally see this bulb in action. gotta hang my carbon filter and scrog net too, been a bit lazy, smoking scissor hash. ;)

Okay, so, tomorrow has become next week(?) and I still don't have new pictures, but! there are a couple new faces to the nutrient line up; AN Carbo Load and GH Diamond Nectar. added the first bit of CL and DN today (4 ml each) I might end up adding more DN but still gonna play it safe with the carbs cause the stuff is almost jelly and I don't want a bunch of gunk in my reservoir. Fingers crossed.

Other than that, she's jumped a bit, doing some LST/super cropping to spread her out under the net before she grows up through it. Heat and humidity have been a concern so I've been running my vent fans constantly to keep air circulating, which kinda sucks cause it prohibits c02 saturation at the moment.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom