GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ok my friends, this is my first journal so please bare with me. Will start off with basic outline provided by :420:
What strain is it? Lowlife Seeds Auto Ak47 x Auto NYC Diesel
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Flower
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long? around 3-4 weeks
Indoor or outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro?soil - regular miracle grow potting soil, best available at the time
If soil... what is in your mix?miracle grow potting soil :(
If soil... What size pot?4 litre
Size of light?600w hps
Is it aircooled?yes
Temp of Room/cab?76 light on, 71 light off
RH of Room/cab? I would guess around 55%
PH of media or res?around 6.9
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?when needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farm Grow Big, Fox Farm Big Bloom, Fox Farm Tiger Bloom, Bud Candy

Seeds from Attitude..Had to use Miracle grow soil, but did pretty well, have reserved outdoor grow this time to dedicate to replenish seed stock of personal strains and also the ones from attitude...Next indoor currently in progress and I will be adding that journal soon. Thanks to everyone here, I am so Honored to be amongst such great people.:Namaste:

Re: First Indoor, Auto ak47xauto nyc diesel, 600hps

Here are some pics:

Nutes Used:
IMG_20110509_004207.jpg

600 w Switchable Ballast(Metal Halide OR HPS):
IMG_20110509_004240.jpg

Reflector:
IMG_20110509_004250.jpg

Three Beautiful Ladies:
IMG_20110522_0200441.jpg

Small Cups are Next Harvest, Lord Willling that is!!, Check out Congrats! I Have Twins! Two Plants From One Seed, Part One

Early in Flowering:
IMG_20110509_004310.jpg

Early Flower:
IMG_20110509_011624.jpg

Look at those Colas!!:
IMG_20110522_020057.jpg

Don't mistake title to mean this is my first Indoor grow, just my first Indoor grow journal, my mistake..

Also note that the ballast is dimmable...nice feature.. 50% 300w, 75% 450w, 100% 600w, And 110% Turbo 660W!! Oldskool ballasts that I used before didn't have this feature..

Nice Dense buds now, filling out very well...wont be tooo much longer,

Taken Today, This plant was the first of all to germ, and flower, almost there:
100_13302.JPG

Close Up:
100_13292.JPG

Closer Up:
100_13256.JPG

The lower colas of the same plant:
100_13504.JPG

And here is the shorty, youngest of all, but nugs are SO DENSE AND OILY After LST Today:
100_13515.JPG

Close up of lst:
100_13527.JPG

100_13556.JPG
100_13544.JPG

The oh so dense nugs:
100_13663.JPG

100_13644.JPG

100_13621.JPG

100_13493.JPG

100_13465.JPG

Hey buddy! Decided to drop by...
whoa boy! your girls are lookin' lovely! :goodjob:
So many pictures, very very nice GT

Loving your grow!

Great Job.. hoping my next grow will be as good as yours :)

QUOTE=KannabisKid;1309019]Your ladies are looking good bro :yummy:. I'm on board :rollit:[/QUOTE]

Thanks KannabisKid, very much appreciated my friend!!

Loving your grow!

Great Job.. hoping my next grow will be as good as yours :)

Tenacious, thank you kindly brother, I used miracle grow potting soil and got those results, just kept the nutes where they needed them, i even used regular tap, letting it distill outside grow room for a few days. Pretty good at reading my plants so I have always fed,watered,defoliated, etc. on feel and works out well. Guess it helped being raised in the country on a farm, grew all our own produce and most friends and family's veggies too..I can't wait to see how yours grows so we can show em how to grow po-boy style...Officially dubbing it Dixieland Delight Method! LOL I am soooo riiiipppeeeddd:slide::tokin:

LOL GT, oh man...
Your comment about growing up on a farm took me back to Hawaii for a second.
Chillin' with the OMM, after some re-potting.. We just looked at each other and were like "dang, never thought I would WANT to be a farmer!", it was hilarious at the time.. But maybe anything would be, those air pots are A LOT of work compared to a regular old container! We were just barely hangin' in there by the end!

You should definitely breed out a strain called Dixieland Delight! Just sounds to perfect!

LOL GT, oh man...
Your comment about growing up on a farm took me back to Hawaii for a second.
Chillin' with the OMM, after some re-potting.. We just looked at each other and were like "dang, never thought I would WANT to be a farmer!", it was hilarious at the time.. But maybe anything would be, those air pots are A LOT of work compared to a regular old container! We were just barely hangin' in there by the end!

You should definitely breed out a strain called Dixieland Delight! Just sounds to perfect!

HAHA! Glad I could take you back brother. I have a good friend Iokepa who is from Hawaii, he says my buds are his fave too!! Speaking of, just lit a J of some of the lower nugs I plucked off the bottom a few days before the LST, Whoa, awesome taste, very little sign of nutes, VERY oily hashy taste, but with a citrousy aftertaste..Can't tell too much about the effect do to the fact I just finished a huge J of a friend's purple strain he calls Catfish, LOL, it does grab on and fight like one though, holy moly! Can't wait till the day we can all farm together brother, without the hassles we are having now. WE NEED THESE MEDS!! And so do our loved ones, and Lord willing, our children will not need them, but they should be available if need be...Sorry about the rant, Whoa, just realized that I can feel this J, out half-way through, clogged with oil at the tip, drooping from the corner of my mouth like my Marlboro Red usually is. Think it's about time to go turn off my son's TV, playing the background tune to " Disney Pixar's Cars" over and over, and hit the bed with my wife..:Namaste:Will have you all in my prayers, good growin and good night:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom