First Time Indoor/Outdoor Grow Bag Seed

Well, been growing since late may getting close to going to 12/12 cycle and im getting a little anxious. I have read anyone can make it to august. a real grower makes it to the trim table. I have to say i love 420mag it has gotten me this far now i feel the need to give back a little. After all we learn from are mistakes and i tend to make plenty LOL.

strain is unkown bagseed.
medium local dro shop soil with perlite told the farmers like it.
lights mixed spectrum of cfls about 200watts.
water and feed schedule water,water,feed
nutes peruvian seabird guano 10,10,2
pots indoor are 6 inch outdoor mix of different sizes mostly about 5 gallon size
closet grow using about a 4x3x7 area in a walk in closet
room temps are 72-75 rh is low 35-38%
using tap water thats sets outside for 24hrs to get chlorene out. ph 6.8 to 7
ph run off is currently 6.5 to 6.8
I have 12 plants in veg three indoors plus 9 clones 9 outdoors
i dont know sex yet i guess i'll wait for the suprise method

014269.JPG
013293.JPG
009435.JPG
002684.JPG
001640.JPG

more pics of plants to come from seedling to present.

yes im finding this out the hard way. cant wait to order some decent seeds. thanks for stopping by twelve12:)

THIS IS WHAT I GOT IN A MYSTERY GROW-
11338.jpg

nice! armydogg i'll be happy with just some healthy confirmed budding females.

these are some pics to get you guys n gals caught up! enjoy
110910.jpg
111010.jpg
111112.jpg
111710.jpg
111810.jpg
112410.jpg
112510.jpg
112710.jpg
112810.jpg
112910.jpg
113010.jpg
11361.jpg
11371.jpg
11381.jpg
11421.jpg

You have a nice grow going brother............. I agree with 12 bag seeds are a surprize but I have had some very nice surprizes from them. You're doing good :peace:

thanks clayhead.

hey guys two of my indoor plants are having some troubles. I have pics of them above.just had to prune a lot of leaves off tonight. I have inspected for pest,treated for pest, I also gave them a low dose of miracle grow, just incase its not a NPK def and is a macro def.
this worked early on in my grow. this seems like a pretty good method for a greenhorn to cover most nute defs,:)
I would love to hear any opinions on my problems.

well plants today look like they are holding up on the MG nutes. trying to decide wether or not to repot or just go on to flowering i have the space to get some height, but dont want to stress them out or starve them for light.

hey guys heres an update on my grow.
my indoor plants are still in veg. problems with brown spots got worse. spots started moving up the plant so i went ahead and did a good soil flush with some rain water. added fresh nutes and foiler spray. didnt look any better today so i trimmed off any leaves with a lot of spots. inspected for mites with loupe didnt see any mites or any other pest. will post some pics of infected leaves later today. on a high note my plants outside are starting to flower which i thought was a little odd considering its barely the the second week in august. i have two confirmed females and 1 confirmed male. one of them is looking female but no calyx yet

well here are the picture updates of indoor problems.
plant 1 looks like it is having different issues than plant 2
014271.jpg
012300.jpg
013296.jpg

these are my outdoor girls and boy
011358.jpg
010405.jpg
009437.jpg
008472.jpg

This is the plant that im not sure about yet.
006509.jpg
:Namaste:

Well thats all for now. I would love any feedback on problems and wether or not last outdoor photo is male or female. thanks:)

my guess is male. hope not.

I also have successfully cloned 10 out of 12 plants just as a experiment. oh yeah took another clone from indoor plant1 with all the problems. maybe get lucky and gets some roots on it to. will post some pics of my clone show if i start getting some subscribers or visitors. takes a long time on dial up to upload!

plants outside starting to look good more calyx developement. will post some pics tommorrow.

GG,

Don't hesitate to post your pics. Keep posting and you'll start getting lots of visitors & subscribers.

It's tough to tell from the pic you posted, but that last plant may be a male:

0065091.jpg

Nice job, so far!

Back
Top Bottom