Surfinstoned's 1440 Watt LED Multi Strain Hydro Grow Round 2!

surfinstoned

Hello 420 peps, it's time to start the next grow!

I hope you all like what i have done with the place!

So originally the plan was to expand the room overall and then divide the room into 2 separate rooms. I decided to keep it simple since I already had a lot to do. So let's just dive right in:

The room was 13'long x 5' wide x 7' tall.

Here are some pictures of the expansion and how it was done.
I basically just took the end off almost like a cap so I could extend the length by 8'. (sorry for all the pics I want to be as detailed as I can this time around)

DSC04837.JPG

DSC04839.JPG

DSC048461.JPG

DSC04842.JPG

DSC04840.JPG

DSC04841.JPG

DSC048451.JPG

DSC04844.JPG

DSC04848.JPG

DSC04847.JPG

DSC048501.JPG

DSC048521.JPG

DSC048511.JPG

DSC04853.JPG

DSC04854.JPG

Here is a shot before the power was run through.

DSC04856.JPG

Now let's move onto ventilation, for exhaust and odor control I have an 8 inch inline fan (735 cfm) attached to two 6 x 16 carbon filters.

DSC04861.JPG

DSC04863.JPG

DSC048641.JPG

DSC04872.JPG

DSC04871.JPG

DSC048571.JPG

DSC04873.JPG

And for intake of fresh air we have a 6 inch inline fan with a 6 inch dust shroom.

DSC048701.JPG

The room starting to come together I put silver on the ground to cover the grow area, the smaller black line is the grow foot print just as a reference for myself.

DSC04868.JPG

And of course the lights! We have 4 360w advanced led"s extreme flower!

DSC048771.JPG

DSC04881.JPG

DSC04886.JPG

DSC04883.JPG

DSC04888.JPG

The lights are each about 3.3-3.6 feet on center from each other, I have a light mover for each pair of lights, they each travel about 8 inches.

Re: Surfinstoned's 1440 watt LED multi strain hydro grow round 2!

Here is a shot of the new air conditioner I had to put in, when I first started the room up with all the lights on my little 5000 btu A/C had a problem keeping the room below 90 degrees even with the A/C all the way up, so I went out and got a 8000 btu unit and it works great!

DSC04903.JPG

Dang girl, seems like it was just a week ago that you were starting your first grow, now look at ya.... Looks good and looking forward to another good grow from you..... :ganjamon:

Ok so on with the grow:

The strain- Lemon Haze, Fire OG, Blue Dream

The System- Hydroponic ebb & flo bucket system with hydroten as the medium.

2 gal buckets with two 55 gal res going into one 3 gal brain bucket.

The Lights- I'm using 4 advanced led 360w extreme flower lights

The temp of the room ranges from 75 degrees @ night and 82 degrees during the day and the RH is 39-41 percent.

I will always try to keep the PH around 5.6-6.1 as much as possible and I will be doing complete water changes every week as well.

I have been flooding 7 times a day so far with the PPM's right around 400

Here is a picture of the nutrient line up for this grow

DSC049051.JPG

sweet setup:rollit: deff. gonna keep an eye on this one

Very nice work, Surfin! Definately a great start to a top-notch setup and I'm glad I mad it early for this one! :bravo:

I'm definately sub'd and can't wait to see the grow.

Best wishess for a healthy & frosty harvest!

I tried to give you some reps, but I can't until I spread them around first.

Somebody give this girl some love and +reps :green_heart:

I gotcha covered Bro. +Reps given on behalf of Steve & K!

:oops: I almost forgot the love: :love:

Here are some shots of Fire OG

DSC04906fire.JPG

DSC04907fire.JPG

DSC04908fire.JPG

DSC04909fire.JPG

DSC04910fire.JPG

Here are some shots of the Lemon Haze

DSC04911lemon.JPG

DSC04912lemon.JPG

DSC04913lemon.JPG

DSC04914lemon.JPG

Here is a shot of both Fire OG in the back and Lemon haze in the front

DSC04915firelemon.JPG

I also have some Blue Dream which were put in 5 days after the fire and the lemon I will get some updated pictures tonight before lights out.

OH.... so this is how your doing it ehhhh?? well now thats one bad ass set up. and those lil girls lookin so happy to be in it!! cant wait til i get some space like that!! im sittin in on this one!!

Magic Beans Flo N Gro Pineapple Chunk - Lemon Skunk LED Grow - 2011

:popcorn: Im so in on this one!
I bet your local hardware store will be naming an isle in your honor for all the business you give them. :bravo:

Dang girl, seems like it was just a week ago that you were starting your first grow, now look at ya.... Looks good and looking forward to another good grow from you..... :ganjamon:

Yep I made some mistakes on the last round, but i don't like to lose so this round I'm going to try and kick it's ass!

sweet setup:rollit: deff. gonna keep an eye on this one
Thanks and welcome to the grow!

Very nice work, Surfin! Definately a great start to a top-notch setup and I'm glad I mad it early for this one! :bravo:

I'm definately sub'd and can't wait to see the grow.

Best wishess for a healthy & frosty harvest!
Thanks Mr.Krip I'm glad to see you made it!!!!!!!

I am totally subbed for this one. You are going to definitely knock it out of the park this grow. I am going to make my prediction now that you pull no less than 3 lbs when you're done.
:adore:
I'm hoping for at least 3 lbs but trying to shoot for 4 lbs! Only time will tell

I tried to give you some reps, but I can't until I spread them around first.

Somebody give this girl some love and +reps :green_heart:

I gotcha covered Bro. +Reps given on behalf of Steve & K!

:oops: I almost forgot the love: :love:
You both are great and I have to admit a small embarrassing fact, I don't know what rep points are. I'm sorry guys there is so much to this website, I have done some searches when I have had some free time to try and find out more about rep points and 420 points but I have not had the best of luck finding the answers. Can someone shed some light on that or point me in the right direction.

I really do appreciate the rep points though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH.... so this is how your doing it ehhhh?? well now thats one bad ass set up. and those lil girls lookin so happy to be in it!! cant wait til i get some space like that!! im sittin in on this one!!

Magic Beans Flo N Gro Pineapple Chunk - Lemon Skunk LED Grow - 2011

LOL, Yep this is the new room. Thanks for the props

:popcorn: Im so in on this one!
I bet your local hardware store will be naming an isle in your honor for all the business you give them. :bravo:
Yeah home depot has seen its fair share of me that's for sure!

Surfin,
Reps are point given to you by fellow members. When you have 100 points you get another little green square under your name. The more green squares the higher your reputation. You give them by clicking on the little scale icon in the lower left corner of a person's post.

I did a thread earlier on this:
Reps and Likes

It seems that people hit the like button more frequently because it's easy, but when you rep someone it is usually for something they've said or done that has been of value to you or the community. You have to spread the rep points around though. So if I rep you, I have to rep 20 other people first before I can rep you again (at least I think it is 20?).

I'm in for this one! Just starting my 12/12 today. I am in my first grow and have learned alot from your previous journal and look forward to learning some more! Also doing LED's but I went with the GS600's they should be here this week, I cant wait! Good luck on this grow!

wow! so nice good luck! :popcorn::surf:

As promised here are some shots of the blue dream, they are 8 days from transplant so they should start looking better in the next week.

DSC04936blue.JPG

DSC04937blue.JPG

DSC04938blue.JPG

DSC04939blue.JPG

DSC04940blue.JPG

Here are some random shots

DSC04917.JPG

DSC04918.JPG

DSC04919.JPG

DSC04920.JPG

DSC049211.JPG

DSC04922.JPG

DSC04923.JPG

DSC04925.JPG

DSC04924.JPG

DSC04926.JPG

DSC04928.JPG

DSC04927.JPG

DSC04929.JPG

DSC04930.JPG

DSC049312.JPG

DSC049322.JPG

DSC049331.JPG

DSC04934.JPG

DSC049352.JPG

DSC049411.JPG

DSC04943.JPG

DSC049421.JPG

:bongrip:
Today I should also be getting a 600w diamond serious light from advanced led so I will rearrange the lights and then post an update later on tonight!

Back
Top Bottom