Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Crower619

Hey Guys,

Time for another grow with all my fellow growers on here :yahoo:

I'm doing the same Grow-Lab Tent same features:

1.600W HPS
2.Instead of 1 6" induct fan we added another 4" induct attached to a carbon filter. (New)
3.ScroG Screen (New)
4.5 Gallon buckets instead of 2 an a half (New)

I will be using clones again that I picked up from a local D here also the nutrients I will be using from my sponsor is BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS (FARMERS PRIDE) ORGANIC, I have the 7 pack Grow-Micro-Bloom...I'm very interested on what this turn out will be first time ever using organic :yahoo:

Strain of Choice: Platinum Bubba OG
Lineage: Platinum Kush X Bubba Kush X OG
Harvest: Approximately 60 days
Strain Genetics: Indica Dominant
Medicinal Description: Heavy Body Effect with Mental Stimulation.
Recommended for: Mood Elevation - Mental and Physical Relaxation

Please stop by an show some love thanks guy an enjoy any questions you have or help will not be turned down an want to thank BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS for the donations of this grow:thumb:

Re: BPN:Farmer's Pride Organic Grow-Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

Clones will be ready in a week so I apologize for the wait on pics also still putting together the extras that we purchased for the tent..I forgot to mention that I'll only be doing 4 plants of the same strain this time its a little experiment I have up my sleeve lol...

cool im in, what size tent you have?. anyway ill tag along,.....:goodluck:

Hey guys just finished running everything here are some pics of the new features clones will be in on Thursday enjoy
002698.JPG
001657.JPG
003661.JPG
005602.JPG

I'm also interested in this grow. I'm waiting for my Blue Planet nutes to arrive, and I'll be adding my grow to the Blue Planet Group! Best of luck!!

Looking Good! Is that Coco/coir? Keep up the good work! :goodluck:

That is an awesome tent. I bet you could throw a hell of a lot of Co2 in that tent. I may eventually get one. Looks great! :goodjob:

:reading420magazine: Hey maaan (Cheech voice) Crower doing it up again...orale! :thumb: Subscribed :popcorn:

Whats up Sisco Lmao cheeh voice huh awesome brother glad to have you subbed on this journal cant wait to see these babies take off little growth so far I'd give her a week before she starts taking care of me:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom