TGA Plushberry Grow

dstruktvbayc

Hey guys soon to be starting a journal on my plushberry grow along with some Ktrain and Darkstar. Anyway more later. I was just wondering if anyone can verify something for me (subcool) lol. I was just at the Ontario seed bank picking my gear up agent orange, plushberry, cheese quake and the flav. Everythings all goodi got 2 extra plushberry and a free pack of AO which was bomb as fuck and much appreciated by the way thx OSB. Now I noticed the back of the plushberry had a sticker that said pink lady BSCxSQ was just wondering if maybe I got an original tester pack and he other thing I wanted to know is if I did in fact get the second last pack of the flav in north America like homey said any feedback would be much appreciated (subcool) peace everyone:peacetwo:

Don't know if anyone cares lol but I presoaked 5 plushberry for 18 hours then popped them in some paper towel 12 more hours and they've all split and will be going in some 3 inch starter pots after I grab a bag of of HP Promix and some super soil damn midnight shifts be so tired but priorities come first right? Till next time

Alright guys for my setup I'm going be using around 300W of Sunblaster T5 HO's that I can dim down by unplugging sections of my daisy chain. I'll be using these through veg and have been using them to start my seedlings. I'll be using Pro-Mix BX at 50% and Gaia Green Super Soil to make up the rest of my mix. I'll be using a Lumatek 1000W digital ballast with a Sylvania 1000W HPS bulb for the bloom phase. For nutes I'll be running General Organics full line of nutrients CaMg+, Bio Thrive grow, Bio Root, Bio Weed, Bio Marine, Bio Thrive bloom, Bio Bud, and Diamond black as well as liquid potassium silicate for some extra hardiness. I run my nute mix with RO from the local convenience store that runs anywhere from 10 ppm to 60 ppm. I'll be running the one light in a 14' x 12, sealed room. For ventilation I use 2 16" oscillating fans and a Can Fan Max 800 cfl exhaust. I also run a 25 pint dehumidifier.

Hey guys finally some pics and a lil update all 5 are doing well and are starting to spread I let them stretch too much and had to prop up 2 of them.
DSCF1288_1_.JPG

here's the 5 of them all sitting purty
DSCF1287_1_.JPG

Heres a closer look at one of them I can't seem to get a clear shot with my cam nemore
DSCF1265_1_.JPG

Heres a trich shot of my Auto Blueberry at day 43 of flower i smoked the buds before i remembered to get anymore pics of it :bongrip: peace

I'll post some pics of my room as it is now soon but I'll be doing a lil reno in there shortly to better seal the room. When I fired up my Canfan it created so much of a vacuum that it ripped all the tuck tape on the bottom of the poly off thus unsealing my sealed grow. dammit o well Gina frame the room in and try and seal it better. Till next time :bongrip:

Hey guys finally some pics and a lil update all 5 are doing well and are starting to spread I let them stretch too much and had to prop up 2 of them.
DSCF1288_1_.JPG

here's the 5 of them all sitting purty
DSCF1287_1_.JPG

Heres a closer look at one of them I can't seem to get a clear shot with my cam nemore
DSCF1265_1_.JPG

Heres a trich shot of my Auto Blueberry at day 43 of flower i smoked the buds before i remembered to get anymore pics of it :bongrip: peace

Looking Good Buddy!

How was the smoke on the Auto Blueberry?:bongrip:

Oh Yeah Dr. Feelgood the autoblueberry was Dutch passion. Mustve got a low yield pheno more Ruderalis leaning lacked in potency but tasted sweet and was decent to smoke. My girlfriends stepmom had been smoking her own buds all day with my gf and then I lit up one of the auto bb doobs and about halfway thru the joint I look over and see her stepmom barely keeping her eyes open and giggling to herself. Not bragging cuz it really wasn't super potent or anything I just thought it was funny cuz she's been bragging her shit up to me for awhile now

Hi fellers and fellerinas lil update 4 of 5 doing getting some crinkle on one. PH might of been a lil low for em (gotta quit being so damn lazy!!!)
IMG_0360_1_.JPG

All five of them
IMG_0359_1_.JPG

Standing tall
IMG_0340_1_.JPG

Here's one of my GHS Ktrain beasters
IMG_0365_1_.JPG

Ktrain bud just starting to frost up
;)
Hope u guys enjoy my pics peace

O and that bushy fucker on the right is a MasterKush the one on the left is a Church plant both I wish I couldve budded out instead of tossing in the woods in the middle of the winter long story short someone that didn't like me hacked my email and found this pic here and sent it to the pigs I found out and well better safe than sorry I guess

Back
Top Bottom