Haze Mist - Pineapple - Jilly Bean and Acapulco Gold - 1000W LST

modnarb

High happy growers. The title says most of it, for now.

I have 2 Pineapple clones, 2 Haze Mist, 1 Jilly Bean, and 1 Acapulco Gold in 2 gal pots.
1000w MH/HPS Lumatek - currently running @ 750w 18/6hr
2gal pots - Happy Frog soil
Zero nutes right now, going to use Earth Juice in 2 more weeks (3 weeks total)
Mighty wash by NPK - works wonders! Great leaf shine
Rooted end of sept and beginning of oct. Put in 2gal oct. 21.

Im using the duct method to start my first bends to LST. After they adjust i will be using paperclips to lightly anchor down. I plan on making a circle around the pot, or somewhat of one lol. In the pics ill post in a minute you sill see my first bend. These were transplanted friday morning from cups. The side branches are just popping up like mad.
The jilly bean was a only 2 nodes when i had received it but its still a slow veg grow so far, quite small.

Re: Haze Mist, Pineapple, Jilly Bean, and Acapulco Gold - 1000w LST

IMAG012910.jpg
IMAG01309.jpg
IMAG01336.jpg

Thanks Dean.

And so do I beans.

They really seem to be taking the bend quite well. Im going to let the bottem stalk really adjust well before starting my order of next bends.
3ft will be my desired over all plant height. I gotta wrap the plant as low as i can, hoping all my main stalks get around 1.5ft then flowering the girls.

Good morning in the garden.
They have taken my next bends very good.
I took the duct tape off the first bend and started my next with paper clips and thumb tacs.
IMAG01409.jpg

Haze mist

IMAG01416.jpg

Acapulco Gold

IMAG014311.jpg

Pineapple

IMAG01448.jpg

Jilly bean - slow veg.........

Just a low stress work out!
After the first bend i try to move the pot around so the top will stretch toward the light and go with the direction off my coil. So basically its bending itself right now, while i try to keep it low as possible.

Upper right the jilly bean bounced back in only a few hours.
IMAG01506.jpg

Ohh and tallest plant is measuring 7 inches off the soil right now!

My new room is still under construction while the old one is half picked apart.

IMAG01689.jpg

Everything is looking good in the garden today.
Left to right is haze mist, pineapple in the middle, acapulco gold on the lower right and the slow and not impressive jilly bean far upper right. Wont be taking any cuttings from it.

Because of the long flower time of the haze mist i wont be taking any either.
Ill take some cuttings of the pineapple and ap gold. I also have 2 seeds of sputnik 2.0 to hope for a female next grow and chop chop. Its one of my favorite strains right now, and would love to keep it around my garden for awhile.

update. These were put in 2 gal pots 4 weeks ago. Put in 5 gal 11.18.11 except the jilly bean. So far absolutly no nutes and they are loving it. With the recent transplant i expect another good 3 weeks before i have to start using bloom nutes as i will be changing to 12/12 next friday. If this works good i will just have to concentrate on bloom nutes. I have also added 2 space crush clones. Apollo 13 x grape crush 7 week flower. I grew this strain a few grows ago, wished i never got rid of it. Its here to stay now! Next grow will this pineapple, sputnik 2.0(from seed) and space crush.
IMAG019010.jpg

All 6
IMAG01888.jpg

2 haze mist at only 10 inches tall!
IMAG01899.jpg

Side view of my stalk bend on the pineapple @ 11 inches tall
IMAG01878.jpg

Update! Been in the new grow room for 20 days now. Been in flower for 17. Everything is looking real good. I have my next 6 in the rotation under 6500k cfls. The 4 clones of pineapple took 100% 4/4.

IMAG020010.jpg

All 6 in the new room day 14 flower

IMAG00859.jpg

Day 17 pineapple - mmm she looks good

Back
Top Bottom