MH 400 Watt DWC Afgooey & Master Kush Grow

Just got my set up ready.. it costed alot more than i expected so im currently not using mylar untill the next weekend...or next. Ill be adding pics to keep my grow documented. This is my first grow ive done quite abit of research and know the basics.. this is my trial run so my next round will be a kittle better planned out. I was going to use a 16 gallon bucket but im got shorted funds so i only picked up 2 clones instead of 4 from my dispensory. The clones are actually 6 weeks old. I wanted younger but o well. Sprouted sept 20 (same day my daughter was born) lol. Im going to be transplanting tonight to 2 5 gallon buckets

Re: MH 400 watt DWC Afgooey& Master Kush grow

IMAG02778.jpg
IMAG02778.jpg
IMAG02778.jpg

Ok well now that ive transplanted them im going to be keeping a very close eye on them. This was my first transplant ever so i hope it goes well. Ok im using general hydroponics floranova brand grow nutes and i have calmag..this is a VERY common question on here but im curious on if i need any other nutes than just grow and calmag. Now i dont care whats best for this crop(nutewise) BUT i want to take floranova for a trial run and was curious if anyone knew some other floranova nutes i should invest in. I just want to add that regardless if these plants survive the transplant i want to say i am a having the time of my freggin life being around my plants and learning how to grow them better. What a hobby.

Well it has been a very long day and ive been watching them closely and so far i have no wilting or any sign of wilting or transplant shock. My master kush stinks already and im still vegging. My afgooey is virtually smellless. I didnt get mylar yet but got some space blankets from a buddy and i hear its just like mylar. If anyone thinks its a bad idea let me know.

I have a quick health question about metal halides... I leave my closet opened up during lights on time and was wondering if a room light up by a metal halide will effect my daughter/wives eyes. We dont look directly at the light EVER but when im playing video games for hours at a time with my grow room door open to vent im nervous that i can go blind or something lol. I keep reading about people gettin cornea damage from cracked ones and its built up a paranoia. Basiciall has any one hung out in a small space for hours with a metal halide on? Just wanna clear my conscence a little. I have a 6 week old daughter and i guess her health is my main concern. Any input?

ice set up you got there bud, not to sure about the mh light tho as i have no experience wit them, you could always build a stand/screen to sit in front of your grow area so that theres still air entering the area but no way of lookin directly at the light

:Namaste:

The first one is the afgooey (with thermostat wire) that droopy leave is from me squishing it in the bag the dispensory gave me to transport it in. And the last is my master kush. So far im not seeing any transplant shock other than they arent growing. They arent wilting yet so hell yea.
Im keeping my curtain closed today to test how hot it gets. If it goes over 88 im opening it back up. Im in tacoma washington and its gettin to about 40 degrees at night so its cold and not humid at all here. Im trying a water pan between my plants for now.

Ok i just hit the jackpot for info to save money..im on a budget, bought a ballast for mh and a mh bulb..got my clone AND ITS 6 WEEKS OLD! i dont have money for a hps till next month and i dont wanna veggitate for 10 weeks at all. So i was debating on flowering with mh for2 weeks and then in 2 weeks just buy another ballast and hps bulb (since i bought only a metal halide ballast not the mh/hps combo) and right when im thinking im screwed i read a thread that will ring in my ears till im 30. I HAD NO CLUE THEY EVER MADE CONVERTSION BULBS!! Hps Plantmax bulbs will work with my mh ballast im soo releived that i dont have to spend another 240 bucks on another ballast and bulb at my hydro store..instead im saving more than 90 percent. by buying this bulb for 17 bucks online. for anyone who doesnt know about them take note. this just saved me $223 for more chronic next month ;)

if you look at my grow in my signature youll see ive only used hps all the way through till now with pretty decent results

Back
Top Bottom