ToG's - Multi-Strain SOG

ThatOneGuyy

Hey everyone! ToG here with a brand new journal. There will a lot going on and I will try to keep things as organized as possible and any changes or issues will be documented so it will be easy to follow. I have been planning this for about a month now and I think I am finally ready to get this going.

If all goes well this WILL be a perpetual grow and more details will be added as they are revealed to me. So enough talk, lets get to the good stuff!

Strains:
  • Lemon Skunk:
    Lemon Skunk is straight from old school Dutch genetics. As the name suggests, Lemon Skunk has a lemon/citrus flavour and scent. The high is quite complex and long lasting. The Lemon Skunk high starts slightly psychedelic and heading towards serious couch lock. Lemon Skunk can be grown indoors or outdoors but note the plant can get pretty big so some care is needed. Yields are similarly large, up to 1-2 kg per plant outdoors. The plant can withstand dry weather, but may have some problems with extreme rain.

Indoor
    Indica/Sativa
    Short-Medium
    6-8 Weeks Flowering Time
    500-600g/m²
  • Hindu Kush
    Hindu Kush is a heavy hitting Indica from the mountains of Afghanistan. This plant stays short with dense, thick buds and stems. Hindu Kush is extremely resinous. The smoke has a smooth, hashy flavour and delivers an intense Indica high. Copious resin production makes this plant ideal for a resin harvest and those with a hash passion. THC 15-20%.

Indoor
    Indica
    Short
    7-9 Weeks Flowering Time
    Up to 500g/m²
  • Aurora Indica(Feminized)
    Nirvana Aurora Indica is an F1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Light. Its plants stay short, producing heavy colas and dense buds. This marijuana strain produces exceptional amounts of resin, resulting in a deep, near-black hash with a tasty aroma and a heavy buzz. This probably is Nirvana's most potent Indica seeds strain.

White strain: No
    Feminized: Yes
    Medical: Yes
    Effect: Stoned (body buzz, relaxing effect)
    Flowering period: 7 - 9 weeks
    Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
    Flavour: fruity / herbal
    Plant height: Short
    Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
    Indica / Sativa: Predominantly Indica
  • Blackjack(Feminized)
    BlackJack's mother, Black Domino, was a clone of a marijuana plant sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle. Its father is Nirvana's very own Jock Horror. Nirvana BlackJack produces hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes that are completely encrusted with THC! The smoke is heavy and flavoursome, and produces an exceptionally long-lasting high. BlackJack is thought of highly in the medical marijuana seeds scene.

White strain: Yes
    Feminized: Yes
    Medical: Yes
    Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)
    Flowering period: 9 - 11 weeks
    Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
    Flavour: fruity / herbal
    Plant height: Medium
    Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
    Indica / Sativa: Hybrid

Medium:

I will be Using a 60/40 mix of FoxFarm Ocean Forest and Miracle-Gro Perlite. I will also be adding the "Root Magic" that came part of the Farmer's Pride pack by BPN, to the top soil.

I was also thinking about adding a layer of something at the bottom of my pots for extra drainage but I haven't decided yet. If any one has suggestions for this very thing, feel free to input some advice.

I will maintain a Ph of 6.5-6.8

Pots:

I will start my plants in organic rapid rooter start plugs and then they will go into 16oz party cups. They will then be moved to 1Gal pots where they will be vegged until they are ready to take clippings from. Once I have chosen the perfect mothers, I will move the chosen to 3Gal pots and that will be their final resting place.

As for clones, they will be vegged in 16oz party cups for 1-2 weeks and then transplanted into 1Gal pots three days before going into 12/12.

Lights:

• 2'x4 T5 Light
  • 400w MH
  • 400 HPS

That is what I have right now but I plan on getting a new T5 light soon. I will also be running CFL lighting for my Mother Chamber(It is a future project that I have yet to start)

Temps/RH:

• Veg Room - 75-82°F 25-50%
  • Flower Room - 72-86° F 20-60%

Hindu Kush: 11/01/2011

#1 Topped on 10/28 and the growth is looking good. I have a bit an issue with a leaf that looks like it is being eaten. I will need to check for bugs but it hasn't progressed since I first seen it.
IMG_13857.JPG
IMG_13867.JPG

IMG_13873.JPG

#2 Looking better since I topped but still decently far behind the others. Topped the same day as #1. Little bit of leaf issue but nothing I that concerned about.
IMG_137810.JPG
IMG_13797.JPG
IMG_13836.JPG

#3 Topped on 10/26 and the growth is coming along nicely. No issues whatsoever. Hopefully the new tops come in faster so I can start my LST soon.
IMG_13767.JPG
IMG_13777.JPG

Lemon Skunk:

The seedlings are doing pretty good. They have been in 16oz party cups for two days now and enjoying it. Not much too say while these take root. They will be in this home for 1-3 weeks pending on the growth.
IMG_13709.JPG

#1c clipped from #1 Lemon Skunk and going strong.
IMG_13719.JPG
IMG_137211.JPG

#2c #2 clone and also strong. Both clones have been in Veg for 8Days.
IMG_13736.JPG
IMG_13749.JPG

Group Shots:

IMG_13895.JPG
IMG_13905.JPG
IMG_13928.JPG

Final Thoughts:

The Aurora Indica and Blackjack have yet to arrive but I will plant them as soon as I can. They will go down into Rapid rooter starter plugs and be moved to 16oz party cups once they are ready. There is a lot of work ahead(Maintaining mothers and multiple plants at once) but it's something I enjoy doing. Hope you all enjoy this grow as much as I will.

:peacetwo: and Stay Medicated. :lot-o-toke:
ToG

already subbed for this one buddy! much luck to ya :D

already subbed for this one buddy! much luck to ya :D

:thanks: Thanks for the luck! Glad you can make it!

I smell a 5 star rating on this one. And Murz is here from the jump off! Good luck ToG!

Haha who knows. It's nice to think about though. Glad to have you on board.:thumb:

looking good bud

:goodluck:

I still got a lot to do but it will all come together. Thanks for the luck!

subbed, I have aurora indica going with BPN right now too. Enjoy bro

Oh really? I'm gonna have to follow that journal then for sure. Glad you can tag along for this one.:thumb:

Subbed

real good start...i see another successful grow...:goodluck:

Thanks man! I still need to finish my first but I get ya. Haven't seen you on my other thread lately . you should check it out. Lots have changed since I last seen you.:thumb:

Subbed

:popcorn:

A layer of perlite or hydroton at the bottom will help drainage and will help prevent the roots from wrapping

Good to see you Stoned! I was thinking about doing a layer of Hydroton when I switch the chosen mothers to their 3Gal homes. Thanks for the suggestion.:thumb:

Mini Update:I finally got my seeds and they are on their way to being added to my veg room.

I have them down in a plate and there they will stay for no more than tomorrow afternoon. all I am looking for is them to crack and show a little taproot. I will put them down into my starter plugs and I will keep them on the top shelf of my grow room out of direct light.

I will get pics of that once they sprout.

:peacetwo: and Stay Medicated. :lot-o-toke:
ToG​

:cheer: Whoo hoo, good luck on this one too my friend.

Thanks a lot Mrs.Green! I'm going to need a lot of luck and time to make this work. I have a lot of things to take care of in the coming weeks. Need to build a cab and a cloner(which next week I will be build a DIY cloner.)

This should be fun to say the least. Glad to see you decided to join me on this journey! :Namaste:

Whats good TOG!!! you forgot to send me the link!!! but you had better believe I was on top of it brotha!!! Your papers have been filed and your name is on the BPN Army Log

Welcome Recruit!!!

:peacetwo:

Thanks a lot Mrs.Green! I'm going to need a lot of luck and time to make this work. I have a lot of things to take care of in the coming weeks. Need to build a cab and a cloner(which next week I will be build a DIY cloner.)

This should be fun to say the least. Glad to see you decided to join me on this journey! :Namaste:

what do you plan on having to operate your cloner...i was thinking about using a pond fogger with mine...whats your thoughts on that..

Hello ToG.... Sorry im late...ive got a doc. Note.... This sounds so dope....that Hindu Kush is so symmetrical....it's ridiculous...... I'm Syked for dis... Lots of luck my man.....WORD.....:ciao:

Whats good TOG!!! you forgot to send me the link!!! but you had better believe I was on top of it brotha!!! Your papers have been filed and your name is on the BPN Army Log

Welcome Recruit!!!

:peacetwo:

I will do my best to make my fellow BPN countrymen proud! :ganjamon::lot-o-toke:

My bad about forgetting! I have been really busy and didn't have much time for anything! But you found it so it should be okay. :thumb: Glad you can make it. Hopefully more BPN army can join me on this adventure!

what do you plan on having to operate your cloner...i was thinking about using a pond fogger with mine...whats your thoughts on that..

I was initially going to go with a pond fogger but for it to be used properly in the size of cloner I plan to build, I would need one of those 5 site foggers and that right now is just out of my price range. I can build one now with the pipes and pump for about 60 bucks which leaves me some room to stretch.

When I get some funds I will sell that cloner to a friend and set up a new pond fogger setup but that will be completely different. I have yet to draw up the plans for that.

Its good to see the new journal. I can't believe I missed this until today.

I'm subbed.

Haha!:thumb: Yeah I have been pretty busy so just trying to get things together is keeping a lot of my attention. Glad you found your way in here. I have high hopes for this and I wanna see things go as smoothly as possible. Take a seat, Pack a bowl and enjoy the grow.:Namaste:

Hello ToG.... Sorry im late...ive got a doc. Note.... This sounds so dope....that Hindu Kush is so symmetrical....it's ridiculous...... I'm Syked for dis... Lots of luck my man.....WORD.....:ciao:

Thanks man! I'm glad you can make it! It is going to be something for sure. I have a lot of pressure on me. Maintaining mothers, Successful SOG and most importantly, Do the BPN products justice. I have a few months to setup but once it gets rolling, there is no stopping me!

TOG, everything looks great, if i was gonna be a good grower, id grow like you. What do you use to propagate your clones and what is the gas lantern routine? (sorry if some one already asked this question)

Thanks Bike. That is way too kind of you to say. I have a lot to learn and I am far from perfect. I think any successful grower can tell you that the amount of time you spend documenting your progress and flaws. Keeping records and keep a very detailed journal, you can go far. You definitely are quite the canna-cultivator yourself my friend. You have lovely plants that you most definitely should be proud of.

As for the Gas Lantern Routine, I won't go into details but it is a light cycle that doesn't stress the plant as much, promotes fast healthy growth and saves money all at once. Lights stay on for 12 hours during the day phase, off for 5.5hours then a 1hour break point in darkness and back into a 5.5hours of darkness. If you wanna read about this in more detail Click HereThe info was provided by Twelve12.

pop a squat and enjoy the grow, My friend.:thumb:

Organization is my thing. It helps me manage a lot at once with minimal back and forth. Once you find what you are comfortable with you fall into a routine. It's all about consistency.

Back
Top Bottom