Ratatattoey's First Grow v1.7 Flood Table - Advanced LED

ratatattooey

This grow started several weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to getting the journal started.

I'm using 2x DS400 lights over a 4x4 flood table. I'm using the Blue Planet 3part nutrients (same as I'm using in my aero grow). There were several strains, but my own inadequacies caused many of the seeds to not make it. What survived are 3 lucy, 2 ak-48, 2 pineapple chunk, 1 cream caramel, 1 Northern Lights x Big Bud. I also have 9 bag seeds that I threw in some soil and they popped, so I transplanted to the table. they may or may not make it, and I'm going to have to be quick on sexing them to keep the males away.

In the back of the table you may see some (cherry tomato, beefsteak tomato, cilantro, arugula, and a marigold my wife wanted to grow. )

I think I did about two weeks of 18/6 after the seeds popped, and then switched them to 12/12. going for a quick grow, hope to get a little bit of meds out of it, but I really hope to just learn.

Even though this is our (my wife is a big help and part of this) grow, we are doing three first grows at the same time. I've got a soil grow, and also and aero grow all going at the same time. When I do something.. I go all out. lol so.. we are out to learn, enjoy some meds, and then get serious about this next year.

Re: Ratatattoey's first grow v1.7 flood table, AdvancedLED, Blue Planet Nutrients!!

IMGP12272.JPG

The front row from left to right is:

Pineapple Chunk, Lucy, Ak-48, NLxBig Bud

the back row from left to right is:
Pineapple Chunk, Ak-48, Cream Caramel, Lucy.

Re: Ratatattoey's first grow v1.7 flood table, AdvancedLED, Blue Planet Nutrients!!

IMGP12292.JPG

These are bag seeds. I put them in some dirt, they popped, so I transplanted them today into the table. There are 9 in all.

Re: Ratatattoey's first grow v1.7 flood table, AdvancedLED, Blue Planet Nutrients!

Hey Ratatatt. Im in on this one. Flood tables are awesome and so are your plants! hope that p chunk shows you her good side!

Re: Ratatattoey's first grow v1.7 flood table, AdvancedLED, Blue Planet Nutrients!

Ok... here are the two P chunks as of 10-15 minutes ago.

IMGP12421.JPG
IMGP12431.JPG

and here are the 2 ak-48's
IMGP12451.JPG
IMGP12462.JPG
IMGP12471.JPG

Here are the three Lucy's
IMGP12382.JPG

with a shot of just the big girl
IMGP12391.JPG

This is the Northern Lights x Big Bud (freebie)
IMGP12411.JPG
(sorry, the fan in the room was blowing up her skirt.

And, here is the cream caramel
IMGP1244.JPG

Back
Top Bottom