Grape God - Banana Kush - Maui

4twenty4all

I made some changes since the last grow which was my first in this new space. I am now running 2400w with 37sq ft of canopy space, so it is 66w/sq ft. I'll kill it now, I'm gonna say .85g per watt or better, I'm thinking closer to .95 but we will see.

I was going to use the full organic line of BPN, but I want to try to kill it and still get a good organic taste. So, I am going to combine the grow and bloom from the 3-part and the following from the Farmer's Pride Organic line: Micro, Dark Matter Humate Tea, Bio Juice Soil Activator, and Grow. I will also use a foliar spray until week 3 of flower.

Room Set up:
9ft x 7ft x 7ft tall flowering side
9ft x 3ft x 7ft tall entrance control room
Insulation R 38 on walls and ceiling
R 6.5 aluminum foam board on floor
Air Condition 12,000 BTU window unit
Heat — portable 1500w ceramic heater with thermostat.
"L" Shaped table 42" wide lined with 20mil rubber pond liner
½" PVC 15" tall with tomato trellis netting

4 — 600w 240v HID HPS 8" air-cooled lights
8" insulated duct between lights
2 — 8" 750CFM centrifugal inline fans for lights (one draws fresh air at beginning of the row of lights and the other is at the end sucking and exhausting out a different hole)
2 — 16' oscillating fans for plants
Restoration dehumidifier with humidistat (draws 8 amps)

CO2 enriched 1450ppm — 1800ppm depending on stage of plants

Room temps:
75* lights on
62* lights out

Humidity between 45% and 55%

Setup, Strains and Environment:

6 plants per light (except last first light that only has 4)
3 - 1/4" drip lines per plant with a 1" feed line and a 1000gph pump

Soil:
5 gallon pots
60% Happy Frog
40% Perlite

Nutrients:
Blue Planet Nutrients 3 part ( only using bloom and grow )
Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organic Line:
Micro, Dark Matter Humate Tea, Bio Juice Soil Activator, and Grow

Foliar mix for vegetative stage:
Molasses, Seaweed Extract with Iron, Dish Soap

Foliar mix for flowering stage (first 3 weeks only)
Molasses, Seaweed Extract with Iron, Super Bat Tea Bud Swell, Dish Soap

=================================

Today I fed them a partial feeding with the following, they will get the same on Monday but a full feeding:

Blue Planet Nutrients:

Farmer's Pride Organic Line:

Micro 4/ml/gal
Grow 4ml/gal
Dark Matter Humate Tea 4ml/gal
Bio-Juice soil Activator 4ml/gal

BPN 3-part:
Grow 9ml/gal
bloom 3ml/gal

SuperThrive 1.25ml/gal
Molasses 2ml/gal

I aerate the mixture for about 2 days on average prior to use. At this stage of veg I have the PH at 6.2. I plan to adjust the PH throughout the growth to increase the uptake of the proper nutrients with each stage of growth.

I also gave them a foliar today:
molasses 2ml/gal
seaweed with iron 15ml/gal

I have 22 plants that will be scrogged for this grow:
6 Grape God
7 Maui
9 Banana Kush

They were started under 400w MH and are now in their flower room and will veg on 18-6 for another 2 weeks or so or until the screen is about 70% full. They are now under HPS, I haven't seen an issue with this method yet.

I hope BPN, Corey, does not mind me messing with his formula, I hope I do it justice. Here are some pics after their watering and foliar.

Maui:
IMG_047212.JPG

Banana Kush:
IMG_047110.JPG

Scrog view of Grape God:
IMG_047413.JPG

Scrog view:
IMG_04759.JPG

I hope you stick around for this grow and I hope I get good results with changing things up so much.....

re: Blue Planet Nutrients - Combo 2-Part & Ogranic Line - Grape God - Banana Kush - Maui

Only 4 days since the last update but you can see the growth. Plus, I cut the plants in half, about 5 nodes from the top. They are gonna blast off now..... I'm gonna spray them with my tea tomorrow and they should go nuts.
IMG_048310.JPG

re: Blue Planet Nutrients - Combo 2-Part & Ogranic Line - Grape God - Banana Kush - Maui

Been wanting to watch a scrogg grow closely for a while now. Im subbed. Never witnessed the scrog magic so here we go..good luck bud everything looks great so far. Youve got nice strains. Bannana kush is such a good tasting smoke and grape god is so danky. cant wait

Wow 4twenty4all!!! you got a killer setup as far as equipment...and organic, even better!!! Can't wait to watch this one, picture the old Maxell commercial with the guy in the chair getting blown away...thats me watching this one!!!

Does your drip system constantly feed? or do you have it cycle at certain intervals? can you explain...something like that would make my scrog a whole lot easier to manage...

Anyhow..I'm definitely excited about this one!!

Thanks all for the comments!

Wow 4twenty4all!!! you got a killer setup as far as equipment...and organic, even better!!! Can't wait to watch this one, picture the old Maxell commercial with the guy in the chair getting blown away...thats me watching this one!!!

Does your drip system constantly feed? or do you have it cycle at certain intervals? can you explain...something like that would make my scrog a whole lot easier to manage...

Anyhow..I'm definitely excited about this one!!

I have the drip system on a timer that has a photo sensor so it only comes on when the lights are on and it is programmable down to 10 seconds on up to increments on 12 hours on. Then I have it connected to a digital timer that turns this timer on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I have it set up to water for 10 seconds at a time 3 times a day on the on days. It keeps them perfect. I do have to adjust the watering times slightly during plant growth, no biggie though....

I like the Maxwell comment too ;-)

I'm definitely going to look into those drip systems... can't wait to see your scrog turn into a huge carpet of nugs!!!

subbed. would you mind listing the kind of timer you have ? I've also been interested in a similar type set up. thanks

I'm definitely going to look into those drip systems... can't wait to see your scrog turn into a huge carpet of nugs!!!

I'll post pictures of the entire setup. The timers and power strip and pump and drippers. I won't leave a thing out. I swear it allowed me to leave my garden unattended for 9 days and I could have left it for 14 or 16. That's pretty nice I must admit.....

ladies are looking nice!

It must be a pain in the ass getting to that back corner lol, gonna need one of these:
07143364000.jpg
just to manicure that baby ;)

ladies are looking nice!

It must be a pain in the ass getting to that back corner lol, gonna need one of these:
07143364000.jpg
just to manicure that baby ;)

Thanks! It is a pain and I am going to get those trimmers ;-)

Sorry it's been a long while my friends, I have been dealing with rare severe medical problems and had two major surgeries and should bee released tomorrow.

The screen was almost 100 percent full when I sent them to flower due to my injuries. I'll update later this week I promise. So far this mixture is awesome but we will see results from the size of the buds, I think they will be nice.

Week 4 Flowering update!!!!!!

Thanks! I'm finally on the road to recovery for real this time. Now we know what is wrong. My body was starving itself because I had no ability to digest and absorb food and nutrients. I was going mentally psycho too, not cool! In the period of 12 days I lost another 15 pounds. I'm on special enzymes that I must take with every meal in order to get the nutrients out of the food. It could be worse, at least there is something that can fix me ;-) Ugh! what a nightmare this has been. Sorry to lay this out on ya'll, but that's why I have not been around for a while. I'll be posting and helping out again soon, I promise. I missed this awesome site and you awesome people.

Well, after being in the hospital for a long while, I came back to this site. Not bad, they are slightly under-nourished (like me :) ) I blasted them with nutes today and picked off the yellow and dead fan leaves. Also, I added 3tbsp of lime to each 5 gallon bucket because the soil PH dropped to an average of 5.8 and I want it back to 7.0. I would have added it about two weeks ago but I haven't been here.

Fed:
Farmer's Pride Organic Line:

Micro 5/ml/gal
Grow 15/ml/gal
Bloom 30ml/gal
Dark Matter Humate Tea 4ml/gal
K-Bud 4ml/gal

BPN 2-part:
Grow 10ml/gal
bloom 15ml/gal

Bloom Booster 10ml/gal

1 cup molasses for my 55gal reservoir

PPM is: 2010 (OMG that is hot!) Let's see what happens :)

I also got around to taking pictures of my timer, sorry, better late than never, right? Here are the plant pics too.

Automatic watering with drip system for soil:
This allows me to set it to automatically water every Mon, Wed, and Fri with the white timer. Then the black timer goes on with the light on those days and waters for 10 seconds 2 times a day. No maintenance and care-free growing. There are 3 1/4in hoses to each plant with a 1"feed line. Believe me it is plenty of water :)

IMG_000146.JPG

IMG_000345.JPG

IMG_000251.JPG

These are some of the Maui's
IMG_000545.JPG

These are from last night:
Grape God
IMG_001533.JPG

Banana Kush
IMG_001631.JPG

Maui
IMG_001729.JPG

Group shot, best I could do. This room is tight. Now it is full of buds!
IMG_001827.JPG

Hey FourTwenty4all!!! Glad to have ya back, sorry to hear about your hospital time and health issues, but glad you are on the path to recovery!!! Your garden, for lack of better words is incredible!!! Amazing setup you have there, I'm waiting for retired baseball players to start coming out of those crops!!! awesome bro!!

Hey FourTwenty4all!!! Glad to have ya back, sorry to hear about your hospital time and health issues, but glad you are on the path to recovery!!! Your garden, for lack of better words is incredible!!! Amazing setup you have there, I'm waiting for retired baseball players to start coming out of those crops!!! awesome bro!!

Thanks Icemud! I really appreciate the kind words! Love the "Field of Dreams" reference LOL. I hope they really take off now with the blast of nutes.

Back
Top Bottom