Dutch Treat - Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

HomeMedGrower

What strain is it? 4 Dutch Treat, 1 Blue Dream, 1 Purple Arrow, 1 TNT Kush from seed

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? These are in flower stage

If in Flower stage... For how long? 1/24/12 = Day 1o

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? 2 liter Hempy

Size of light? 400W

Is it aircooled? Yes but not used at this time

Temp of Room/cab? 75 lights on 66 lights off

RH of Room/cab? 36% lights on 42% lights off

Any Pests ? Not anymore

How often are you watering? Every other day

Type and strength of ferts used? General Hydroponics Flora Series Full Strength

After some medical and personal problems, I'm giving growing another shot. I picked up some clones from another patient here unfortunately they were infected with root aphids. I took the clones and washed all the coco off them and treated with SNS 203 after putting them in their 2 liter Hempy homes.

Here are some pics from the day I recieved them.
017225.JPG

021187.JPG

022144.JPG

023145.JPG

024132.JPG

025144.JPG

028123.JPG

In the last shoot you can see a root aphid sitting on the rim of the cup. Do to this I had to wait longer than I wanted to put them in 12/12.

I also have a Sour Bubble and Blackberry clone that are vegging on their way to be mother plants for the next run.

001788.JPG

004730.JPG

Re: Dutch Treat, Blue Dream 2 liter Hempy Grow

Here are some shots from a couple days ago that will show where we are at in the progress. Last feeding was yesterday with 1ml Dutch Masters Gold Range Zone, 2.5ml Snow Storm Ultra, 3ml Grow, 7ml Micro, 12ml Bloom, PH 6.2 PPM 870.
I should add I'm using the General Hydroponics Hard Water Micro version.

001787.JPG

003773.JPG

004728.JPG

005699.JPG

006604.JPG

007597.JPG

008547.JPG

009503.JPG

010471.JPG

012348.JPG

Re: Dutch Treat, Blue Dream 2 Liter Hempy Grow

I like your lineup of strains man. I havent seen a blackberry on here yet i think but i been getting blackberry from my collective garden and have some still and my feedback on this is its a sleeper. Blackberry is strong smelling, dark purple in spots and green in others. Great plant, and your purple arrow shoukd be a show. Ive picked up that recently too and liked it alot. The blackberry is still my personal fav on your grow, each of them are great but im lookin forward to seeing that BB harvested. Good luck im in on this

I like your lineup of strains man. I havent seen a blackberry on here yet i think but i been getting blackberry from my collective garden and have some still and my feedback on this is its a sleeper. Blackberry is strong smelling, dark purple in spots and green in others. Great plant, and your purple arrow shoukd be a show. Ive picked up that recently too and liked it alot. The blackberry is still my personal fav on your grow, each of them are great but im lookin forward to seeing that BB harvested. Good luck im in on this

:welcome: Glad to have you following. I'm excited about the BB as well, but it will be a little while before I can flower that one. Thanks for all the info as well. I just read a really good discussion about permafrost which was the female used to make purpple arrow.

And from my understanding permafrost comes from the wonderful state of WA. Bellingham I believe.

Good Day! Thanks for checkin mine out. Looks great over your way. I have never tried hempy before but I keep hearing great things and it seems so clean and simple without getting into Aero or DWC. I will be following this and continuing experimenting over my way.

-Pacific North :passitleft:

PacificNorth's 400w Hempy Hybrid Strawberry Haze ScrOG

Thanks and :welcome: Pac, I really like the way these plants are growing in these 2 liter Hempy's. I will be watching your progress with your experiment as well. :peace:

Welcome to the 2L hempy! Looking forward to see your plants explode with buds.

Thanks 12, I'm patiently waiting for them to explode as well. Glad to have you here for the ride, it's nice to have knowledge and experience available here. :Namaste:

I have a question I mixed up nutes today to use for feeding tomorrow. I read that GH week 2 schedule is 3ml grow 7ml micro and 12ml bloom ppm between 1000/1400 mine is coming up at 835ppm. I use the hard water micro. my ppm put of tap 220. :hmmmm: If anybody could lend some advice I think they look good I'm just trying to understand this.

I used the 3 part nute line up last grow from gh and i always came up short from what their calculator was calculating. I added lots of additives to make up the difference but your vegging so its different. Personally if it says 835 then go with what your ppm meter says. If its not malfunctioning id add a little more but that could be dangerous if it is wrong. Tough spot but leave it how it is and keep an eye on your plants. Theyll react fast to it. Take a pic of them now and 3 hours from now. Your gut will help youvdecide if you think they can take more or if their ok.

I used the 3 part nute line up last grow from gh and i always came up short from what their calculator was calculating. I added lots of additives to make up the difference but your vegging so its different. Personally if it says 835 then go with what your ppm meter says. If its not malfunctioning id add a little more but that could be dangerous if it is wrong. Tough spot but leave it how it is and keep an eye on your plants. Theyll react fast to it. Take a pic of them now and 3 hours from now. Your gut will help youvdecide if you think they can take more or if their ok.

I'm actually on day 13 of 12/12. I'm not going to be adding a lot of additives just the SSU for know untill I can get a better understanding of how to read my plants. I'll put up some pics to give you a look see.

Plants are super healthy. The only one that looks like it could eat more is the dutch treat 4. I always felt uneasy when the canopy was shaped like an umbrella. Its fine some people would say its perfect but i looks the least fed to me. keep an eye on them if they droop any you should add a little bit of each to the rez

Plants are super healthy. The only one that looks like it could eat more is the dutch treat 4. I always felt uneasy when the canopy was shaped like an umbrella. Its fine some people would say its perfect but i looks the least fed to me. keep an eye on them if they droop any you should add a little bit of each to the rez

Yeah DT 4 has been the slowest going of the bunch. Good now I feel at ease a little. :Namaste:

Purple arrow is perfect
dutch treat 1 is perfect
Dutch treat 2&3 can take more ppms but just a tad. Theyll handle it
Dutch treat 4 same as 2&3
Blue dream is confusing. could be hungry or full with the way the leaves are pointing
Tnt is perfect

A few of them can take a little more nutes.

But man your plants are green and healthy. Its not like your doing anything wrong, your plants love life and are showing it through their color and condition. Your doing great on feeding this is only my opinion and i found it fun looking over your journal and giving my 2 cents. Keep em green buddy

Purple arrow is perfect
dutch treat 1 is perfect
Dutch treat 2&3 can take more ppms but just a tad. Theyll handle it
Dutch treat 4 same as 2&3
Blue dream is confusing. could be hungry or full with the way the leaves are pointing
Tnt is perfect

A few of them can take a little more nutes.

But man your plants are green and healthy. Its not like your doing anything wrong, your plants love life and are showing it through their color and condition. Your doing great on feeding this is only my opinion and i found it fun looking over your journal and giving my 2 cents. Keep em green buddy

Thanks Chief, I'll just stick to the schedule than an keep it simple. :)

Yea nothings in danger on your end. Stick to your schedule theyre doing fine

Thanks Chief, I'm keeping course. Although I feel they need to be watered every day instead of every other day. So I need to figure out a new feeding schedule.

Back
Top Bottom