Chubbz's DWC OG Kush 3000 Watt Monster

chubbzfat

This is what i got

Strain: OG KUSH3

I'm told it is 80% Indica/ 20 sativa with a 20.85% thc content
If any one knows a website or link to a good reference for this info please pm me

It was vegged for 11 weeks and 3 days super cropping the whole way through with a 24/0 light cycle
Thank you honey I say this because if it wasnt for her the thing would have died while i laid in the hospital for 9 weeks

It was flushed for 48 hours with botanicare's clearex due to discoloration in root mass seemed to help but could use a little info on getting them all white again (began flush 1-29-2012)

It was flipped to flower after a 24 hour night cycle (2-3-2012) so today is its 7th day in flower

It's grown in a 5x7 home constructed tent with panda plastic for reflectivity

It was started in a hydro farms water farm after recieving the clone

It's in a temperature controlled room ac/dehumidfier

During the veg cycle room was 78 degrees and 65% rh

Now in the veg the room is kept at 78-82 degrees and I'm slowly bringing the humidity down and gonna level it out at about 25 (suggestions accepted) 5% decrease daily

I keep the ph in the resevoir between 5.6- 6.3 works well with this one

No apparent or noticable pest or deficiencies as of yet

It's DWC & the resevoir is now a 20 gallon tote that has a diffuser and four 4 in cylinder air stones, stones and diffuser are powered by a hydrofarms active air commercial air pump 70lpm

I'm using botanicares line up

Pure blend pro grow veg
Pure blend pro bloom first 4 weeks
Pure blend pro soil last 4 weeks
Liquid karma
Hydroplex and now hygrozyme. (Props to preProdigy and woCha)

Re: Chubbz's DWC og kush3 3000 watt monster

OG kush huh? your going to have a real stinker on your hands if it isnt already! im subbed for this one. i dont know its exact thc contents but i know its a way up there more than likely in the 20's. get some pics up sometime down the road so we can see how shes lookin in her first week of veg. good job and im glad to hear your feeling better and that you had someone watchin the plant while u were sick

IMAG008313.jpg

well shes lookin big and bushy! good job so far.

to upload pics: click "gallery" then click "photo gallery" thrn click "upload photos" once you upload them into your gallery you can ass them straight to your journal.

when you type a message there what looks like a camera with a green arrow pointin to the right. click that icon and you can choose your pics u want to put up. if u click them more than once more than 1 will pop up. only click the pics u want up u can put as many up as you like

The following pics are from the first days of flower when it was under a single 1k hps then I talked with the local shop owner and he said I should put a little more light in the room because my wpsqft was way to low and my plant would suffer
IMAG00898.jpg
IMAG00898.jpg

And these are pics from after i removed from th water farm and put it in the 20 gallon tote, in addition I added the additional 2k watts of light and super cropped the tops so they would burn in the light only half of the plant is done in the photos the rest was done after the pics aren't great but neither is my camera
IMAG00929.jpg
IMAG009011.jpg
IMAG009011.jpg

The size of the plant made me push it to 5x7 to accomodate the filter 2 circulation fans and two humidifiers ( it was one until I added the 2 extra light then humidity became a concern) top temp is grow room and bottom being the basement and you can see the rh this was 10 into the first night with 3k
IMAG00978.jpg

Well I'm told by the guy who sold me the clone it was OG KUSH3 but so far it doesnt look like the pics you find online will be finding out soon enough but it does stink really bad already so I'm hoping thats a good sign and it just one plant under 3k which brings the wattage to about 86 psqft

Started to see major hair growth at all nodes and determined it is definitely a mom so monday which is its tenth day of flower I'm gonna lollipop a little and my colas some much deserved attention from there momma hopefully all goes well

Made a scrog net last night and after they put a little weight on I'm gonna put the net in place so my height doesnt become an issue anyone got any other suggestions for a plant this size oh and im giving them the nutes recommended in botanicares feed chart but im dropping 2-3 hundred ppm and about 4 gallon of water a day good or bad? This isn't the way I expected my first grow to go but any and all suggestions would be awesome

thats a good sign it mean their eating alot of nutes. so yea if its dropping that much your fine as long as u add more soon lol. scrog nets is something i dont know much about i havent gotten to scrog yet but when u find your answers on that ill be payin close attention so i can take notes

Back
Top Bottom