BCBudd's Kushy SOG The 2L Experiment

BCBudd

Thanks to 420fied and MrKrip I'm throwing out the rockwool and going hempy.
The featured ladies are 2 kinds of Kush. Since I am far from an expert I can only go by what the source says.
OGKush and a Purple Kush cross. Crossed with what,I dunno. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The grand plan:
Rotate 16 plants every 10 days or so going up to 24 once moms can support that. Why 16 or you 24 you ask?
Good question,they are going into a 4' x 8' tray and 8 bottles across works nicely.

The food:
OMG we had awesome bbq corn on the cob and shish ke bob with strawberry shortcake for dessert.YUMMY
But I digress (wife says I do that alot) Innovating Plant Ploducts is the line. The company is from BC and I have met the owner a couple times and is very passionate and helpful so I'm supporting locals.

Lights:
1000w hps on a light rail. Tried this for first time on current grow and like the results. If need be I have a 2nd light that can be added.

Fans:
2 oscilating for that nice gentle breeze and 545cfm exhausting under the room to a 6" can filter. Was exhausting into plumbing but but when the wind was just right (or wrong depending on point of view) it smelled like the plants were growing on the house. Passive intake.

Cloner:
DIY aero alla 420fied. 24 site
plants_00124.JPG

plants_00122.JPG

The rooms:
Both sides are 8' x 11.5' and 7.5' ceiling. Mostly underground,insulated and soundproofed.

Future moms:
Started LST and transplanted 3 into bigger pots.
plants_00426.JPG

plants_00229.JPG

Was hoping to be further along by now but the flower room is still busy for 10-14 days so decided to get this started early to get some input and answer questions.
Should be a fun ride,hope you decide to come along.:peace:

Looking good. Are your drain holes on the bottles below the top plywood? If not I'd cut a notch in each hole so water doesn't puddle. I guess the lower shelf catches runoff. If you don't get rid of your runoff you may have humidity issues. For watering you may be able to use a larger version of mine. PVC with 1/4 inc vinyl glued in cap on one end elbow on other. It just lays on the bottles and would make watering much easier. I had to tape one end down, but with that many bottles it should just lay there.
005809.JPG
006696.JPG
I used air line, but am switching to the 1/4" vinyl for an even flow. I'd try one first to make sure you get flow to the back. It sure make mine simple, but I only have a small set. Poor fast.

Back
Top Bottom