Northern Lights x Widow - Just Over A Week From Seed To Sprout

Smokemupm8

Here's two new arrivals into the world.. Northern widows,now transplanted under the 400w MH, probably only keep one or may move one elsewhere. Looking forward to seeing her flower as the bud s i smoked of this were off tap!! GODSPEED MY YOUNG SEED..:Namaste:
2012-06-27_21_16_17.jpg

Re: Northern Lights x Widow.. just over a week from seed to sprout

Here's two new arrivals into the world.. Northern widows,now transplanted under the 400w MH, probably only keep one or may move one elsewhere. Looking forward to seeing her flower as the bud s i smoked of this were off tap!! GODSPEED MY YOUNG SEED..:Namaste:
2012-06-27_21_16_17.jpg

Hi guys, i have a mistake to clear up. I was going thru my stuff other day and discovered a container with few seeds in it.. I planted these thinking they were the Northern X seeds, but remembered i moved em into this container when i found it. So my problem is im not exactly sure what these are now, all i could make out on the baggy was "....d red/ mad weed,11/2/12.. So im officially renaming this plant "Redlight #1" as cant recall, maybe ill have more idea once she flowers as to a possible strain? I dont know how to change my main heading.Soz.

Hi all, my girls seem to have adjusted to their larger home now, and starting to grow as normal. As i said im not sure what she is now, so i dub thee, Redlight#1.. Test grow. Here's updated pics, sorry bout photo quality. One girl appears to be growing better so she maybe the keeper i think. 4 days since last pic above..:thanks:
2012-07-03_16_32_39.jpg
2012-07-03_16_30_51.jpg

Plant on right is probably the one ill use.. Her 2nd set of leaves are up and reachin for the sky.. Always good i think..

hey m8 why get rid of 1 looking at my LST wish I had put 2 in the 1 pot as with the way it's tied down it only covers 1 half of the pot I really think 2 would have been fine but not sure if 1 set of roots would of strangled the other.it's something for me to think about for next time as have got much pleasure bending n tying :peace:

hey m8 why get rid of 1 looking at my LST wish I had put 2 in the 1 pot as with the way it's tied down it only covers 1 half of the pot I really think 2 would have been fine but not sure if 1 set of roots would of strangled the other.it's something for me to think about for next time as have got much pleasure bending n tying :peace:

Hey Pac-mon.. Yeah i was going to do something like that but i have a rectangular shaped pot(trough) so am tying her down at roots one end and bending her across the rest of the left side of my trough, so it will cover my whole pot by end of veg and then some more im hoping.. I chopped her sister yesterday as leaves of bigger one were covering the 2nd girl a little, and the one i kept has nice growth so far so ill stick with her, and yeah the roots would be a prob bcos my last 25 litre pot was just a massive root ball with my one 5ft girl. Thank you for your idea tho, it is appreciated. Always good to have sumone give their opinion.. Ill load sum more pics soon.. Thanks:thumb:

Hi everyone.. :welcome: Just a quick update on my "Redlight #1" test grow.. Well, pulled the chainsaw out and felled my mighty 2nd seedling, am keeping the girl that was showing best growth. She is coming along well, gave her light dose of seaweed extract today hoping shell get a little kick from that soon? Upload some current pics soon. Thanks for dropping by..

I LOVE THE GANJA!!
Please guide my weed so that i may smoke thee

Hi guys, i think i may know what strain these seeds are. Is there a Strain called "Panama c RED 99" or "Panama 99c Red"??? I spoke to my mate today and he said something like he had some Panama 99 red c seeds last year that he grew, he did have some seeds but i thought i gave them away? So im not sure, so still "redlight #1" for me:)

iv smoked cindy 99, Cinderella sweettooth 99 it was braw could be a cross with that :peace:

Hi Pac, yeah "C99" or cinderella 99 it is, another member suggested google (derr) and i found this strain "C99 X Panama Red" thats what my mate said but i didnt understand what he tried to say - never heard of c99X Panama, he called it dutch red, but i read on that page Panama Red originated from Holland, so thats where the twit got that from im guessing?? The description and pic of the buds for this sativa strain look n sound like his good smoke he had, im so hopin it is, my mate has no more of these seed and didnt take any cuttings off his last mother plant:) I wont be telling him i got couple seed left, MINE!! Thanks for everyone's help..:goodjob:

Hi everyone, here's some updated pics of my girl, the 2nd plant i cut down 3 days ago as she wasnt performing as well. Im hoping this is the C99 X Panama Red seedling!! She s had a feed of Seaweed extract yesterday, all leaves are looking ok so far. Hopin she will pick up some speed growth wise soon. Will load more pics in a few days. Thanks for dropping by:):thumb:
2012-07-07_10_16_20.jpg
2012-07-07_10_11_50.jpg

2012-07-06_22_33_59.jpg

Just inspecting my girls Ph etc; all good- 6.6, then i gave her light water and noticed this little flying 'possible threat' come up from the soil, tiny, i caught him!! little black flying bug patrol has now started.. :bitingnails:Also on inspection, i noticed faint little spots- they arent like thru the surface of the leaf or black or burnt yet, but its got me hopin i dont have any drama's at this stage. I think i'll just keep her on her water diet for now, in case it is the start of nute burn.. :Namaste:"May the Ganja Gods smile upon my plant, and fill her buds with joy" :yummy:

Your wee girl is very pretty Smokem :battingeyelashes:

I am sending calm, gentle vibes to help you both! :hookah:

Thanks Fluff!! She is definately gaining in size each day now, i can see her next set of leaves are spreading out and the cola is starting to prodrude upward a little more now rather than being really short and hard to spot. Tho unfortunately, those faint spots - have started out now as browning around parts of one side of the first single bladed leaf. It isnt TOO bad atm luckily will be keeping a close eye on her over nxt few days. Ive flushed her clean and just sticking with water for next week or two i think until she gets some more growth. Thanks for your comments everyone. Appreciate em all. good or bad.:welcome:

I am keeping everything crossed for you Smokem and sending lots of loving cuddles to your wee girl. Have you not named her? That might help, make her feel special. I already have my two girls named even though they aren't born yet.

I am getting more and more nervous about my grow actually starting now as it seems rather tricky! eeeeek! lol.

Thanks Fluff:) Well... It seems your prayers may in fact be working after all!! Only one of the first balded leaves got a little browning around the edge but didnt dry out or get worse after i flushed her, the leaves are getting bigger, tho i have noticed two light circular shaped spots on the first 2 single bladed leaves?? Not sure if its anything bad or not, im hoping its just like a pigmentation thing but as long as the rest of the leaves continue as they are i think she s gunna be fine:cheer: And i will name her, tho its kinda like im waiting to see if she s ok before i get involved too deep! LOL.. But yeah, maybe Teresa Green?? Update pics soon guys.. Cheers for dropping by..

Hello everyone, Just another update on my C99 x Panama Red ( Redlight#1) grow, since getting slight nute burn, which i just managed to catch before it got real bad. I flushed her and have only been feeding her a strict H2o diet atm. Ive raised my 400w MH so as to maintain temps and RH fairly steady, and also she was starting to grow really short and bushy, due to intense light being on her 24 hrs..Since raising it 2 days ago, i can now see the main head (cola) protruding out the top of the plant which i like to see!! The nute burn was isolated to one, single bladed leaf, but i have noticed about 2 sort of lighter colored small circles on the 2 single leaves? Dont know what that maybe - any ideas appreciated.:thumb: Its seems to only be on those 2 leaves, the top growth is looking ok.. Here's some pics, sorry bout the lighting, ill get sum betta ones later today.. Any comments or suggestions welcome, thanks guys.. :welcome:
2012-07-07_16_45_43.jpg
MY PH IS OK?
2012-07-10_14_51_40.jpg
Shes getting a main cola!!
2012-07-10_14_52_16.jpg

2012-06-27_21_16_17.jpg

MY JOURNAL: Sorry its out of order, dont know how to change it!
Strain: Cinderella 99 X Panama Red
Sativa or Indica: Predomenantly Sativa
Lighting: Hi output CFL, 400w MH Veg and 600w Sontgro HPS for flower
D.O.Sprout:27/6/12
Hydro or soil: Soil
What type: Growers choice mix,sand,pea straw mulch
Is it Air cooled: Home job ventilation system
Finish: Mylar panel's
Pot size: 35 litre
Grow space: 4.5 ft wide x 2.5ft deep x 9 ft high
Growth method ( possibly) : Diagonal grow or super crop
Fans: 3 x 10inch desk clip on fans
Light is on track able to move left/right/up/down if needed
Light times: 24/0 for next 2 weeks then, 18/6 til flower
RH highs and lows: 24 - 45%
Temps, low to high: 21- 32 degrees celcius

Hope this info gives you some insight to my latest grow, any comments tips ideas appreciated. Thanks, and great to have you along for the ride!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom