JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

What strain is it? Chemdog D and White Rhino x Blackberry.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?
Chem D is a hybrid its % unknown Its mother was Chemdog 91 the father is unknown.
White Rhino x Blackberry is mostly Indica, I do not know percentages.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?veg
If in Veg... For how long? as long as it takes
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
Size of light? 432 watts of t5 and 90-400 of LED (have not decided on LED yet)
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 60-85
RH of Room/cab? 15-40
PH of media or res? 6.2-6.8
Any Pests ? not yet
How often are you watering? varies
Type and strength of ferts used? see below, strengths will vary.

Bucket Size - 5 gallon or bigger by the end.
Medium - 20% perlite, 50% compost, 10% peat moss, then 20% of (greensand,cocoa meal, kelp meal, oyster shells, dolomite lime, sulfur, jaimacan bat guano, chicken guano, cow guano, mychorrzal fungi, azomite, diatomaceous earth and some other little additives)
Lights - 8 4 foot t5 ho bulbs and LEDs
Nutrients - Blackstrap Molasses, Alaskan fish fert, Bat Guano, b-1, superthrive, seaweed, silica, SNS 604A and 604B grow and bloom supplements (thanks Sierra Natural Science for the sample!)
Strain(s) - Chemdog D, White Rhino x Blackberry
# of Plants: 6-7
Yield : Hopefully a shitload.

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st indoor grow. Chemdog D and White Rhino x Blackberry

Nothing much to show yet. Here is the family The two in the middle are Chem D the 4 on the sides are the BB WR. I also have one other BB WR but its already in the ER because a water bottle mysteriously landed on it on the way home from the clone store. TBH I dont think shes gonna make it RIP.

DSCN5848.JPG

So just to clarify these babies are going to be grown indoors in my 4 by 4 tent. I will be vegging them with 8 t5s then For flower I will put the t5 on the sides for side lighting and use a LED over the top. The bigger Chem D will also be a mother and I plan on LSTing both Chem Ds as they will surely get taller then the BB WR if I do not.

Yeah unless you count me vegging those plants indoor that I got in my outdoor :).

I just read a lot is were I get my knowledge from :thumb:.

First time flowering some weed indoors, lets hope for the best.

Nothing much to report yet. Plants are all happy and perky and are showing a bit of new growth.

My other outdoor grow is much more exciting currently lol.

Sounds like a plan my man!! Hopin them Chemdawgs blow up for ya:):)
Your lighting plans and such all seem to be on track, but what are your plans grow wise for the girls??
As youre using a 4x4 space, with 6 plants, youll prob run into similar issues as me bro! Crowding wise i mean.. Have you thought of maybe a couple of bigger plants instead of 6 smaller ones? As lately ive been seeing some journals, where theyre growing like 8 plants and only harvest the same dry weight as i achieve with 1 plant, YES THERE MAYBE AN EXTRA 3 WEEKS OF GROWING or so, but, for me it s a no brainer, 1 plant 1 set of problems, same end weight?? IM NOT TRYING TO TELL YA WHAT TO DO BRO!! And i know im gunna get bombed again for saying this!! Sorry Jimmy!!
If i wanted an oz of a few diffrent strains, i guess id veg some for 4 weeks, then flower em.. But i reckon even i may get more than an oz dry off 1 plant vegged for 4 weeks, flowerd for 4weeks or so?? I may consider trying a small quick grow on the side next time round:)
Take it easy Jimmy, WISHING YOUR GIRLS ALL THE BEST FROM THE GANJA GODS!!! Have a good one mate! Smokemup..

1 plant or 50 plants its all the same to me and long as it fills the tent. The WR BB are mostly indica so I really doubt they will naturally grow much wider then a foot or foot n a half. The 2 Chem D are of course going to get bigger and I will use them to scrog out and fill up the tent. Plus I want to use the bigger chem D to make at least 10 clones, which will end up going outside sometime around march or april

My little XXX indica plants are only like 1.5 feet tall maybe 2 and same wide. So I would imagine the WR BB to not be much bigger. My original plan was to just use 4 plants giving them all 4 square feet, but that would take too damn long with WR BB to fill it up. With Chem D i coulda done it. But the clone store has been out of Chem D for months and you got to backorder it. Only reason i got 2 chem D for this grow is the bigger one I made myself and the dude at the clone store grabbed me one of the backordered Chem D clones but said he couldnt do more then that. I was super happy he got me just that one though.

I woulda grown the Og Kush, as its been a great strain and getting huge buds in less then 2 weeks already. But seeing how massive my two outside are already and knowing they have at least 6 but probably more like 9 weeks left I could probably only fit one OG Kush in the tent and it would try and grow way too tall lol. The pics in my outdoor journal really dont show just how huge the OG Kush is getting.

I'll pull up a chair and watch the tent fill up. sounds like you have a handle on it.

Looks like a nice start :cheesygrinsmiley:

So been 5 days. They seem to finally be getting used to their new home, still havent been able to water them though :(. In two days I will hit them with some water even if the soil is still slightly moist, that way I know they will get some b-1 and superthrive possibly a drop of silica too. But no nutes. The soil has plenty of nutes for their size.

Heres some pics. They seem happy. Even the broke stem seems to have healed and it might even pull through.

DSCN6026.JPG
DSCN6027.JPG
DSCN6029.JPG

Here is brokestem. Keep in mind I basically cut the entire plant off from the stem right above the rockwool cube. But I just took off the bracers and gave the stem a few light flicks, and it seems to have reattached itself :).

DSCN6023.JPG

Then here is the two plants I got for a friend. the bigger one is NYCD the smaller is Og Kush.

DSCN6025.JPG

Subbed!

Well seen your name afew time Jimmy, just thought I'd take a look and see what ya got growing on. Chem is a good plant. I'm growing one myself that has some White Rino in it. Mines called Cripit. Cripit is crossed Pitt Bull and White Rino x Crippler Thai. White Rino has always been a good workable plant. I wish the best for ya. I'll drive back thru in the future and she how they are coming along till Keepem Green

Thanks No cali :) Yeah the dude who I usually see at the clone shop is a pretty good guy and hes who suggested I try this WR BB for my indoor grow. Everyones heard of WR of course and its a solid resin producing strain. As for Blackberry I never personally tried it or heard much about it but its some sorta purple or dark colored kush I believe, so itll probably look good I would think.

Heres a pic of the new babies on day 9 of veg. I will xplant the bigger Chem D to a 5 7 or 10 gallon pot within the week. Its definitely starting to rootball. The others will probably go into bigger 5 gallon pots within 2 weeks maybe 3.

DSCN6209.JPG

My other journal has some chemdog d pics taken today at 37 days of flower. Also has some sick Larry Og x 98 Bubba Kush at 24 days of flower.

Thanks No cali :) Yeah the dude who I usually see at the clone shop is a pretty good guy and hes who suggested I try this WR BB for my indoor grow. Everyones heard of WR of course and its a solid resin producing strain. As for Blackberry I never personally tried it or heard much about it but its some sorta purple or dark colored kush I believe, so itll probably look good I would think.

Heres a pic of the new babies on day 9 of veg. I will xplant the bigger Chem D to a 5 7 or 10 gallon pot within the week. Its definitely starting to rootball. The others will probably go into bigger 5 gallon pots within 2 weeks maybe 3.

DSCN6209.JPG

They're some cuties :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom