388W LED Grow - Exodus Cheese & Cinderella 99

DUCKEE 1

Hello fellow 420 er's. This will be my newest project consisting of a 32L homemade flood&drain. It will house 12 clones. 6 from mother A- Exodus Cheese
6 from mother B- Cinderella 99

I am going to do this a tad bit different from what most would do, and that is to fill the entire 32L tray with "HYDROCORN". I gues this is a close replacement to the traditional HYDROTON, which was mined in Germany. The reason I mention this is because "HYDROTON" was mined from a very special clay that is not easily found. This clay had a property to it that made it puff up and contain tons of tiny oxygenating pores. When used with a good hydroponic fertilizer, it made it un rivaled in the market. Im sure I am missing some info, but Im sure you get the idea. So Lest see 1 how this HYDROCORN holds up. Its made by "GOLDLABEL" which is said to be 1 of the best and a perfered choice in proffesional greenhouses, and it comes from HOLLAND!

In the Tray will be 6 of each and have a 5gallon resivore. With the tray filled, it holds exactly 2gallons of nutrient solution before the water level hits the overflow riser. Checked daily, this typed of setup will help me mataine accurate PPM's and EC in regards to toping off.

Now in regards to the lighting:
Its a 388w LED light.

Right now I have a 3 some going for testing. The test check marks are: 1-water usage
2-max/min ambient temp & media temp
3-nutrient need
4- acceptable RH/variable growth needs

All "HYDROCORN" has been adjusted w/ "EUROPONIC" Rockwool conditioning solution-PH 5.5 (phospheric acid)
When the clones are ready, I will soak the media w/ full strength nutrient. ( what ever the mothers are at)

In the mean time her is the mothers in progress and the clone/flower box.

re: New 388W Ultra Blend LED Grow - Exodus Cheese & Cinderella 99

P1020435.JPG
P1020436.JPG
P1020437.JPG
P1020439.JPG
P1020440.JPG
P1020441.JPG
P10204431.JPG
P1020445.JPG
P10204461.JPG
P1020447.JPG
P1020448.JPG

re: New 388W Ultra Blend LED Grow - Exodus Cheese & Cinderella 99

PICTURE 6-9-10-11 are of berry ryder autoflower, ice orchid and a peace lilly.
PICTURE 1 has a little bit of burn on the leaves because I had a cool mist vaporizer next to it and some water splaters hit the leaves. NO BIGGIE! other than that the moms are eating at 975PPM and 1.8EC( thats with additives)
NUTRIENTS FOR MOTHERS-
Advanced nutrients PH Perfect Sensi Grow
B-52
VoodoJuice----- my temps are a tad bit low for the bacterial innoculant but still benifical none the less. The real benifit will come when they are cloned and all this is added. I may also use some house & garden roots excelerator for cloning.

MOTHERS- DWC
400w MH---24/0
5.9 PH
58-59F water temp
47% RH
78F ambient temp

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom