JblJakes Indoor Top Skunk 44 March 2013

jbljake

420 Member
1 seed Feminized Top Skunk 44 from Seedsman.
Top Skunk 44 Feminised Seeds - Cannabis & Marijuana Seeds :: Seedsman

I started seed in a 3 in rockwool cube that had been soaked with distilled water mixed with a seedling ratio of cns17 grow.

I have her under 2x 40w plant/aquarium t12 bulbs at the moment. Think this is sufficient light for cloning purposes?

I also have a 400w MH/HPS switchable light for the separate flower room.

She seems like shes stretching a bit. Any opinions?

I have a thermometer/hydrometer on the way and a ph test kit but for now all I can provide is pictures.

City water distilled for 24 hrs and charcoal filtered.

Day 2

Day 4

Day 5:

20130309145456.jpg

20130309145523.jpg

Uploading photos frequently first few weeks then will prob taper off.

Looking better since I moved the light a few inches closer.
Its now practically touching the plastic dome covering the seedling. Less than half a foot away from the plant

UpLoad as much as you want, we like pix... nice seedling....:cheer:

Should I keep her in a humidome or transfer to a 10 gal pot with some ocean forest in it?

Just bought the big bag at the flower shop :)

We just transplanted 2 big Bud seedlings to there final pot, there about a week old ..:peace:

Thanks for input!
I think I will get some averages of temp and humidity inside the dome vs out and possibly transplant now or when it gets warmer outside. Its sub 40s outside and only like 60F in my tent right now :( The down side to growing in a garage in the winter.
I'm tempted to fire up the 400w MH just to heat things up.

:peace:

Day: 6 (above soil)
Quite a bit cooler than I thought.
20130310111202.jpg

20130310111251.jpg

Still waiting for 24 hours to pass since I turned the thermometer on so I can get accurate high/low temps and humidity.

55 @ near hottest part of the day is pretty cold! Should I bring her inside and keep the 80w of t12 or keep her in clean room in garage and set up the 400w MH for some heat?

Day: 9 (i think)

Transplanted the seedling into its final pot a couple days ago. Its a 10 gal pot mostly full of Ocean Forest. I covered the drain holes with cut up rock-wool cubes (1 or 2 3'' cubes was enough to cover 6 large holes). Drainage seems to be effective and no soil has leaked into my tray :)
20130313164545.jpg

20130313164604.jpg

20130313164722.jpg

Things are warming up here lately in N CO. I took the opportunity to water when things aren't so cold in my room. Any thoughts on when to water or what temps are good for watering? (Still on 24 hr light cycle)

Looks good........:cheer:

Day 37

We just had a small blizzard in our area. Happy spring right? I heard from a coworker it can snow into early June here sometimes! Makes me wonder how some can pull off growing outdoors here. I will be attempting to flower one or two outdoors if things fall into place.

20130410164432.jpg

20130410164237.jpg

20130410164635.jpg

Cold in N Colorado again last few days

Shes in Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Ive only added water, more soil and some big bloom.

No pH meter or ppm meter sorry . Do you check the soil with the meter or the drainage?

i believe you need to adjust your pH for your nutrient solution and you are experiencing a lockout. i would measure the run off pH and not the soil pH. when you add your nutrient mixture how much of what per gallon are you adding currently.

Thanks for the reply!
I was thinking nutrient issues as well. I am only adding water to my pot now and shes looking better. I have some pH test strips. I will clean my collection tray and get a good reading of the runoff water soon. I need to update! We planted some new seedlings and I took some clones.

Back
Top Bottom