Shizzy's Sophmore Grow

shizznizzle

High all. :Rasta:
I am back and glad to be so. I will wrap up the old journal with some post harvest pics and smoke reports soon. Currently I am in the process of harvesting I have three plants left that are in week 11 now OG Kush, Bubba 76 and 2 Aurora's. I was going to make this be my 420th post but I accidentally welcomed Mr Smith back with that post. I have gotten good making hash! Anyways quick synopsis of the current genetics.

Nirvana's Northern Lights and Aurora mostly indica from what I have seen

Reserva Privada's OG Kush only had one seed of it has very little characteristics of the citrusy OG but dang late in week 10 almost eleven of flower and it straps the head heavily. Smells peppery hashy of myrrh and very earthy tastes exactly like it smells.
Emerald Triangles Bubba 76 one seed also beautiful Kush plant still lots of clear but stout almost black leaves. Smells like Kush

Dinafems Industrial Plant Harvested at week 8 Styrofoam dense buds not alot of smell yet curing currently
Cali Connections Blue Dream Haze....chopped early strictly out of paranoia of herms......heard alot about herms so I wanted to wait until the perpetual grow was underway and I had all clean mothers picked and essentially that is done. She is a lanky bright yellow sativa with dense spear shaped nugs. Heartiest plant I had and I have some hearty plants.

So those are the strains I am running with.

My wife and I have built me a new room.....I got the biggest room in the house aside from the living room. I now have a 6x6 veg area with an 8 x 8 light tight flower area I put in a brand new 8" 765 cfm exhausg with a 6" forced air intake. All walls were repainted a matte white and panda film segregates the rooms.
I have 2000 watts one 1000 w HPS and one 1000 watt Metal Halide.
Current photoperiod is 10.5 hours
I am using GLR in the veg area with two 600w also one of each HID's
On the last of the FF before I try Corey's BPN....money has been the only delay but soon that will change I hope.
I have 27 clones under the 1200 watts and they are all topped and LST'd the 6 mothers are being bonsaied.
However many of the clones do not need topping as they are flowering clones take at week 3 flower.
There is hepa filtration on the intake.
The closet in said room houses a cloning chamber (aeroponics) and a 4 ft T5 HO fixture...it is also home to my drying chamber.

I have to say having been a newb and cloning for the first time I had about 95% success out of 35 clones, and when put into soil no shock either it was great.

I am in the process of buying parts to make a super soil recipe, cant wait to be wholly organic!

So heres to my 420th post one post ago!

:420: is the best community out for mature people who enjoy the love we all share of this wondrous plant!

Thanks to everyone here will post more as I think of it soon along with pics of the new space.

Shizzy

:peace:

in the front row here Shizz:cheer:
wow you went from novice to farmer cant wait to see this one take off!
only the best of luck too you shizz. now get us some pictures:circle-of-love:

in the front row here Shizz:cheer:
wow you went from novice to farmer cant wait to see this one take off!
only the best of luck too you shizz. now get us some pictures:circle-of-love:

Fishie a friend through and through noone I would rather have here!! Thanks man glad to see ya here and this will be great! I wouldn't be a farmer if not for this kick ass community!

Congrats on the start shiz, sounds like everythings in place and I'm lookin forward to watchin it happen! + reps on your first post of this journal....very complete and descriptive!:thumb:

Thanks McLoadie! So glad to have you in my journal! Will drive by and take a peek at what you have going. Welcome! Thanks for the reps much appreciated.

and Reps for the #420 which I think you made on my thread I am honored:)

Hey Shizz, mind if I pull up a chair?

So, instead of a master bedroom, you have a master grow room. Nice! And a pretty cool wife too, obviously.

Not at all Kush glad to have you!

These pics for you Fishie!

As promised a quick update, NL will be harvested tonight or tomorrow
Last_NL_Standing.jpeg

OG has about 3 or four days
OG_Kush_Total_Height.jpeg

OG_Kush_Full.jpeg

OG_Bud1.jpeg
OG_Bud_2.jpeg

Bubba has about 5 days and......
Bubba_76_Bud_021.jpeg
Bubba_76_Bud.jpeg
Bubba_76_02.jpeg

Aurora has probably two weeks maybe
Aurora_Terminal_Cola_best.jpeg
Aurora_6_Full1.jpeg

Most People use a lighter.....but not for a foot long cola!! Aurora is my pride and joy, imagine getting several substantial nugs like that and I let these plants go au naturale this time as I was picking mothers and yield was not so much of an issue......
Aurora_Cola.jpeg

Last but not least a couple shots....first a shot of a seksi Bubba 76 in bondage
Training_Bubba_76_FC.jpeg

And some shots of my flowering clones and their nutso branching with no topping involved!

This one is an OG Kush
OG_Kush_Flowering_Clone.jpeg

And this is an Bubba 76
Bubba_76_FC.jpeg

Thanks for looking! Talk to you all soon....

PS Sorry for the crappy pics but my wife's iPod will not freaking focus well.....on a macro level at least....

WOW THAT IS AWESOME SHIZZY
reps for sure. I have never grow a cola that big! very well done my friend:bravo:

WOW THAT IS AWESOME SHIZZY
reps for sure. I have never grow a cola that big! very well done my friend:bravo:

Thanks Fishie for everything....isnt it exciting? I was super stoked about it there are four on that one plant! Not at all that massive but none are shorter just skinnier.....I should have mentioned the tape measure with OG was just showing from floor to top, just about a 6' plant. This has been a hell of a ride....thanks for the reps Fish....:thanks:

Hey Shizz. I made it over finally. Its just been hectic a little because besides taking care of my kids im also in the studio working with alot of artist. I love music. :)

But Im hear now. And looks like everything is good on your end and im not to late to the party. Forearm size colas is always nice to see :) I still will go to the previous journal because I like to see what i missed info grows etc. Giving reps your way :thumb:

Welcome back Shizz!!

Looking damn fine!

... you could still use a lighter, it would just make them look even bigger!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom