Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

ronnie6690

hey everyone this is my second journal here as i found journaling here is a true asset.

under going a system upgrade from grow in a closet to a whole room. the system style is the undercurrent. grow modules are two rainforest 66 aeroponics units piped with 2" pvc, with a 27 gal epicenter. eco 264 water pump. and a 1/10 horsepower chiller. lighting is 1 Advanced Led ds350 xml , 2 Advanced led ds 200's, and a ds 100. a 20w air pump powering air stones in epicenter and top of res, top off res is 17 gals.

started the build today but second rainforest hasnt arrived yet so probably monday i'll finish the build and start testing and sterilizing.

pics
IMG_171013.JPG

IMG_17085.JPG

IMG_17098.JPG

IMG_17129.JPG

IMG_17119.JPG

IMG_17137.JPG

as soon as build and testing are complete i will start germinating 3 holy grail kush''s, and 1 chemdawg from HSO

:Namaste:

subscribed. you might want to add some true unions for easy disconnects.

welcome king john , glad to have you along for the ride. I thought about using unions and decided against it, too many possible leak points. actually the pipes pull out of the uniseals easy enough for break down. its getting them back in thats tough.:)

thanks for stopping by.

Definitely subbed up for this one buddy!
Thanks for the heads up, and the reps!
have a feeling this grow is gunna be worthy of many of those..

:thumb:

Definitely subbed up for this one buddy!
Thanks for the heads up, and the reps!
have a feeling this grow is gunna be worthy of many of those..

:thumb:

thanks vick, i think i'm more excited for this build than others, mixing the styles of undercurrent with aeroponics should be nothing short of amazing:) hope to get them growing at light speed.

now i need a good camera so i can post some works of art like your pics brother. man your pics are so clean and detailed.

I'm going to grab a hammock and just Chill over here :rollit:

welcome 420kwats, hoping to impress with this run , glad to have you around.:)

Subbed for sure looking to build an under current myself looks great cant wait to see it runnin

thanks mobudds, cant wait to get it running either, the second rainforest still is yet to arrive and its holding up testing and sterilizing right now. i'm ready to start putting her through her paces and the last piece of the puzzle is missing. should be running by end of the week and with plants in it by next week.

thanks for subbing up everyone.

>>>as soon as build and testing are complete i will start germinating 3 holy grail kush''s, and 1 chemdawg from HSO

So you will do two plants in each tub?

Will you be using the sprayer mechanism that comes with the rainforest unit

At what temperature will you keep your water?

I like the set up!

>>>as soon as build and testing are complete i will start germinating 3 holy grail kush''s, and 1 chemdawg from HSO

So you will do two plants in each tub?

Will you be using the sprayer mechanism that comes with the rainforest unit

At what temperature will you keep your water?

I like the set up!

yes this run will be two plants per unit, although i think i could do three smaller plants in each. yes the vortex sprayers are awesome and i will be using them, a 20w air pump will power air stones in the epicenter and top off res. water temps will be 74F till roots grow out of net cups then between 66-68F the rest of the time , these temps are essential for maintaining high oxygen levels in the system which in turn supercharges growth rates.:)

great questions , thanks for stopping by

Oh shit. U know I'm subbed

hey canna brother, this one should be alot of fun!:)

always a pleasure to have you along for the ride bro.

well got a new delivery date on the second rainforest for tomarrow. once the build is done and i start testing i'll post a lot of pics of the system. the suspense is killing me:)

That's what I'm talkin' about! This grow has the hardware geek inside me doing a little dance. :)

:thumb: It's gonna be fun watching you dial in the new system.

That's what I'm talkin' about! This grow has the hardware geek inside me doing a little dance. :)

:thumb: It's gonna be fun watching you dial in the new system.

thanks Hiker, i've got so much to do after i get the build done, waiting for the last grow module has slowed the whole process down. Cant wait to see the two fastest and most efficent hydro styles combined into one do its thing. my growth rates last journal were amazing, this new setup has to top the old one, i would think.

thanks for stopping by , always a pleasure .

system is built and running full . system holds 40 gallons. top off res is 17 gallons. going to run overnight and make sure there's no leaks, then sterilize and rinse several times over the next few days. might start germinating tomarrow if all checks out ok.

pics

IMG_17146.JPG

IMG_17168.JPG

inline filter with isolation valves for easy maintenance
IMG_17158.JPG

chiller
IMG_17178.JPG

top off res
IMG_17196.JPG

air pump with hose on intake to draw outside air
IMG_17186.JPG

IMG_17168.JPG

IMG_17208.JPG

IMG_17216.JPG

IMG_17229.JPG

IMG_172313.JPG

epicenter complete
IMG_172410.JPG

IMG_17259.JPG

IMG_172612.JPG

IMG_172912.JPG

IMG_172812.JPG

full view
IMG_172710.JPG

hope you enjoy the pics

Canna sent me here and im impressed. So im taking a seat and learning the ways of hydro. Hey he said your plants root mass be incredible. Are there tricks to the traid to get them so massive just with in 4 weeks of veg? Im running a RDWC 4 site system with a 110L air pump, H&G roots etc. IDK what im missing. Plants are very healthy indeed but the root mass isnt how I would like it to be. My guess would be since they were in coco the roots were circling instead of going into the res so I just redid the medium. Now im using these rubber chunks so hopefully that works out alot better.

Back
Top Bottom