6 Plant Journey

aztecbuds

Hey guys whats up this is my first grow journal everrrrrr! lol, but i am currently growing indoor, i started them from seedlings and im about 5-6 weeks in, ran into some problems but so far so good :)
here are some info on the strains
2 tallest plants are mastodon kush-not sure if hybrid-inda-or-sativa
the two short mid-high wide ones are b-4 blue dream mixed with c4, indica
the two other ones are green crack with LSD and its a sativa

My setup
600w hps
about 3 fans hitting them nicely 2 5 inch ones and one 9 inch one,
a cool mist humidifier for my humidity
my temp is about 74-82 and humidity around 40-60
6' inline fan for my air duct
using happy frog soil and fox farm nutes,
mylared the whole room so i dont loose lumens ;)

here are some pics of them let me know your input on my babies :)

also about to switch to 12/12 in about two days or so due too the plants taking up a lot of space already haha,

thanks for looking :yummy::peacetwo:
IMG_29545.jpg
IMG_29512.jpg
IMG_28832.jpg
IMG_28753.jpg

subscribed. i would raise you shortest plants so they are even with the canopy. i would line the bottom of your grow area with thick vapour barrier as you do not want mould or mildew in your grow, i used that before i switched to pond liner on a carpeted floor. can you post some photographs of the whole grow area with your fans and lighting?

okay so this is the best pic that i could get from the room, its hard to get a pic of my setup due to its rectangular shape, but u can see my duct venting out the hot air the fan my humidifier etc. p.s this pic was right before the lights went out to start my 12/12 :) im excited hopefully everything goes good for them and hopefully i start seeing balls or pistils soon :) more of the pistils of course hahah
IMG_29604.jpg

this was a couple hours after it went into 12/12 i was excited and wanted to see how they were doing in the dark lol, they loved it i seen them this morning and they grew about3-4 more inches it was pretty insane lol, anyways enjoy thanks for looking :cheesygrinsmiley: stay high :tokin:
IMG_29764.jpg

hey whats up guys a little update on my journal this is day 3 of 12/12 and i just fed them today around 11 this morning they dropped a little in the begging but now there standing tall and happy :yummy: this was the first time feeding them organic nutes and they loved it :)
anyways here is a pic of them as of now

IMG_30676.jpg

just got done doing some xrays on my girl and guess what its a girl! haha, :thumb: and she is pretty and sexy lol, im excited for all of them i hope they are all females ;D thanks for looking guys and appreciate any supportive feed back as well as honest opinions on my plants :)
IMG_60851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom