Shottafire's Manic Organic 2kw Perpetual With Supersoil & Teas

Ok so with my other journal being 6 months old and I have changed things around considerably. I am deciding to start another journal but I am going to try and include more weights and measurements as far as my foods go for my teas, a more in depth look on how I will train my plants based on the structure and characteristics of a given strain, a look at my room and the things I need to change and the things that are working great. Just trying to be more detailed to possibly help someone else achieve a better result than before.

This hobby has given me so many things back in return and I have grown from it as well. Staying productive and trying to keep things flowing is challenging but keeps me disciplined in my search for the best.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? A Variety of strains but my main one is the bubba og if you didnt already know from journals past.
DSCN45771.JPG

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? I have 9 Bubba Og at around 4 weeks in flower. In veg about to be flipped I have a mixed bag that has been experiencing way too high of heat in the vegroom all due to my laziness but we will be fixing that shortly in the journal.
If in Veg... For how long? Veg has been going for about 3 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long? flowering girls are at 4 weeks today.
DSCN46851.JPG

Indoor or outdoor? Indo
Soil or Hydro? Organic super soil with teas
If soil... what is in your mix? Subcools supersoil with some special stuff I added that I will talk about later.
If soil... What size pot? 5 gallons thinkng about going up to 7 gallon pots soon any thoughts.
Size of light? In veg is a single 600 watt metal halide bare bulb need to change this asap. In flower is 2 kw 1 light per 4x4 tray
Is it aircooled? flower yes veg will be soon
Temp of Room/cab? flower on a hot day would be near 80 in the room 72 lights off. On an average day it would be more like 78 lights on 68 lights off.
RH of Room/cab? 30-40
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? Spider mites here and there but they are controlled for me to completely eradicate them would be very difficult since I am perpetual.
How often are you watering? once every 2-3 days compost tea diluted 1:5 every third watering.
Type and strength of ferts used? Just organics no synthetics.

Will be back later on tonight hopefully to go over my tea I just concocted for my blooming plants.

Re: Shottafire's manic organic 2kw perpetual with supersoil and teas.

I would love to follow along as well. Thanks for sharing this with us shottafire.

welcome to my journal TanR and legit spam.

I am glad to have you guys and hope I can pass something along to you during my quest for the best.

... subbed ... Great lookin' scrog!

So my tea that I just made had a nice and foamy head on it so I decided to feed veg.
I dilute it 1 part tea to 4 parts water. Try not to use tap and if you do let the water sit out 24 hours before mixing with the tea.

DSCN47982.JPG
DSCN4799.JPG
DSCN48001.JPG
DSCN4805.JPG

The garden in veg is looking sad since it is in straight roots organics and definitely takes a lot more time filling out compared to the super soil plants.

I have a batch of super soil ready to go and then I will begin cooking my pro-mix hp for my high brix adventures.

Here is the plants in super soil at 4 weeks tonight.
DSCN47701.JPG
DSCN4781.JPG
DSCN47711.JPG
DSCN47962.JPG

My last batch of super soil is going to be recycled so I pulled out the main stalk and root ball broke down the soil and placed in trash cans. will mix up my ingredients tomorrow for the amendment of the old super soil
DSCN48061.JPG
DSCN4807.JPG

My tea I made will be used in veg and flower. heres the teabag ingredients

First I like to get my base mix in the water and bubbling while I scoop all my dry ingredients in to the paint strainer bag.

My base this time for 5 gallons of water

20ml liquid karma
20ml biobizz fish mix
10ml mollasses
1/4 tsp of sp-90 humic acid powder

I bubble this for an hour or so.

Next I mix up my dry stuff

1cup worm castings
2cup vermiblend soil amendment
1Tbsp azomite
1Tbsp crushed oyster shells
1Tbsp insect frass
1Tbsp indonesian bat guano
1Tbsp peruvian seabird guano
1Tbsp high calcium limestone
2tsp soft rock phosphate

I think thats it. we will see tomorrow how they liked that.

You're gonna run Doc's kit? Great! I'll be running my first "true high brix" plants starting mid-August. Soil is cooking now. :thumb:

You're gonna run Doc's kit? Great! I'll be running my first "true high brix" plants starting mid-August. Soil is cooking now. :thumb:

I will be running it around the same time maybe a little after. so amped to get those roots into some high brix action. good luck with it graytail. It will be cool to help each other out since we will be close to the same time frame.

Back
Top Bottom