Sinsemillas 2nd Grow - Fruitilicious - Kalashnikova & Super Pig 600W

Sinsemillas

Hi everyone at :420:, This is my second grow, it goes like this

Its 3 plants, 1 Mandala Fruitylicious, 1 Greenhouse Kalashnikova and 1 Simply Super Pig.

The 3 of them are Hybrids, Indica dominant.

At the moment, they are 6 days old.

Indoor and Outdoor on good sunny days.

The medium will be CannaTerra Professional Plus on 40l or 8g. pots.

250W MH for Veg, 600 HPS Flower.

6' Inline fan for extraction, 1 Fan inside to keep the air moving

Temperatures goes from 27 to 30c. (77 - 90 F) during the day, and 19 to 23 (65 to 73) during the night.

RH goes from 40% at lowest, to 70% highest.

PH is controled from 6.5 up to 7.

On the small pots, watering everyday, on the 40L probably about every 3 to 5 days.

The nutrients for this grow, will be the same as the last one, Plagron program, with Canna Bio products, and Fish oil.

Re: Sinsemillas 2nd grow, Fruitilicious, Kalashnikova and Super Pig 600w

This is how I germinate, 90% succes every time :)
GEDC0654.JPG

4 days old (Fruity, SuperPig, Kalashnikova)
17-07.JPG

5 days old (Kalashnikova, Fruity, SuperPig)
18-07.JPG

Will update pictures every now and then.
Irie, Jah Bless and succes to everyone. :peace: good weed :ganja: :yummy:

This will be the flowering tent, with the 600w hps, (With my current male, hermies...... lol).

GEDC0715.JPG

During this journal, the Idea is to make each one of these seeds a mother cloner. (more like a Star Destroyer deploying ships), I have never dealt with this strains before, so veging times are still a mistery, I'll see how they evolve and make the decition at the right point.

At first im going to try to do a perpetual with those mothers, so that I can harvest more offen. (TRY lol.)
Ill take 2 clones from each, if they all survive and veg, most likely about 2 or 3 weeks after they will be moved into the flowering tent, after 2 or 3 more weeks repeat same operation, and again. Im guessing I can keep about 12 plants in 11l. pots, with that 4x4 tent, depending on how much they grow.

Good weed to ya'll.

7 Days :) They are being watered with PH'ed water and 1/4 of Canna Rhizotonic, getting sunlight all day, and 250w MH during the night.

20-07.JPG

Come along bro, with some pop corn and a spliff if you please. Thanks for the kind rep+!

Hey King, thanks for sub'! :) Good to have you along. :Rasta:

subscribed

I hope I can acomplish it! Learning all the way bro, welcome aboard. :peace:

sounds like a good plan I'm in

Hope you had a good ganja week end. :ganjamon: :yummy:

9 days old, growing strong. Kalashnikova seems to have some stains on her leafs since the day she was born, nothing to worry about though.

22-07_2_.JPG

:peace: and thanks for passing by!

Lookin good Sinse, got some pretty lil sprouts there, gonna turn into jolie filles eh? ;)

Hey bro, thanks for passing by! Hopefully they will be "Mes petits bébés" :) and eventually big sexy mamas! I call the 3 of them, the "Super class Star Destroyer Imperial fleet Darth Vader", I like the idea of a big ship deploying small ships, just like clones out of the main plant LOL.

Talking of which, I just went to see the clones (since we where talking about them on your post) and noticed the first one I took 8 days ago has rooted!! its from the big mama, I will include those clones in this journal as well.
:peace: Be irie

oui, soon mameres bon temps, eh? I'm hoping our dynasty clones root this week myself, then plenty of veg time before next run and I can choose a new mother :)

oui, soon mameres bon temps, eh? I'm hoping our dynasty clones root this week myself, then plenty of veg time before next run and I can choose a new mother :)

Sounds like a plan! I let them veg for 3 weeks, it gives me enough time to see which one is growing better, then I make her my mother!
Im going to take around 6 more cuttlings from big mama, I just love her lol! shes not too tall, big fan leaves with 11 blades, and amazing fruity/citrus smell. Why not? :D :peace:
I'm sending good vibes to those rooting clones. :Rasta:

Welcome aboard Rhodeislander! Great to have you here! :)

Subed! Exactly where i need to be. Learning about cloning

Subed! Exactly where i need to be. Learning about cloning
Hey BrokeAssReg!! :) Thanks for sub! Im also learning every day!! Talking about clones, I took 6 more today off my big mother, which I will include in this journal, as well transplanted today the first one that rooted, was taken 9 days ago!
Ill put up some pictured later on. Glad to have you on board! :peace: Stay high!

Some pictures! love pictures... :Rasta:

Fruitylicious, Shes is a fatty girl, the leaves are really thick!
GEDC07771.JPG

Simply Super Pig... she is a pig :<
GEDC0775.JPG

Kalashnikova, loading ammo.
GEDC07722.JPG

Veg Room and clones.
GEDC0778.JPG
GEDC0779.JPG

Subbed. Partly because your avatar partly because you share the same passions as I do.

Spent most of yesterday celebrating his imperial majesty's b-day by burning the sacred herb.

Bless up

Back
Top Bottom