Truth Seeker Makes A Come Back Featuring 420 Sponsors

Truth Seeker

Welcome members and guests from all around!

Hope all is well in each and every one of your worlds as you start reading my grow journal.

This is going to be a very fun ride.

As the title says, "Featuring 420 Sponsors" this journal is packed with equipment that I have acquired from a number of our sponsors here at 420 Magazine!

But before I get into all that, let's start this journal off correctly with the introduction.

What strain is it?
Diamond Girl - Feminized

Mama Mia - Feminized

Diesel x OG Kush (Dog Kush) - Bag Seed

Possible late introduction is GDP - Seed from last years outdoor harvest

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Diamond Girl - Indica Dominant

Mama Mia - Indica Dominant

Dog Kush - Indica Dominant

GDP - Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Seedlings

If in Veg... For how long?
Germinated on 7/31
Popped and planted on 8/1

Indoor or outdoor?
These will be indoor in a 5 x 5 Gorilla Grow Tent from our sponsors SuperCloset.com
Soil or Hydro?
Soil baby, it's the only way I feel comfortable.

If soil... what is in your mix?
I am going to be using Scientific Soils, another one of our valued sponsors!

I am going to run both their Professional Mix and Gardeners Mix

At the moment I have Dog Kush in the Professional and the other 2 are in Gardeners Mix.

If soil... What size pot?
These are started off in a plastic bottle with the top cut off for them to get rooting. After that, I am going to be placing them into a 3 gallon OxyPots from OxygenPotSystems.com then into a 5 gallon when I am ready to start flowering.

Size of light?
This journal will be featuring a G8-600 LED Full Spectrum Light from DormGrow.com. Later down the road when I move the girls into flowering, I will be adding 2 90w Red Spectrum UFO LED Lights as a Bloom Booster!

Is it aircooled?
The tent has vents for air intake and I am going to be using a Hurricane 6" Inline Fanwith a Speedster Fan Controller both from RVF Garden Supply.

Temp of Room/cab?
Temps are fluctuating between Daytime and Night. Day, it can get to 94 degrees in the tent and at night it can get to 64 degrees. Mind you this is my Summer time temps... I love that this summer has not been that hot here and I have been asking nature to keep it this way. PLEASE!

RH of Room/cab?
Unknown at this time.

PH of media or res?
Unknown at this time.

Any Pests?
None at this time.

How often are you watering?
As they are seedlings, I only have been giving them the littlest possible amounts until a solid root structure is implemented.

Then, with it being a LED grow, watering as needed.

Type and strength of ferts used?
I am getting a line up of Humboldt Nutients from our most active sponsor here on 420 Magazine, Perfect Gardens

I will be using:
Grow Natural
Bloom Natural
Deuce Deuce
Myco Maximum
Flavorful
Honey
Equilibrium
Ginormous
Royal Flush

I will be uploading photos shortly as soon as Mama Mia pops her head out and they get under the LED light!

Make sure you sub in to this grow journal as it is going to be a wild ride with some great products!

Thank you for your time and support!

:Namaste:

Couldn't wait!

Diamond Girl popping out of the soil
Diamond_Girl2.JPG

Dog Kush popping out of the soil
Dog_Kush1.JPG

Diamond Girl 5 minutes ago going to tent
Diamond_Girl1.JPG

Dog Kush 5 minutes ago going to tent
Dog_Kush.JPG

Here's them together!
Group143.JPG

Hope fully Mama Mia will be out tomorrow so I can take some photos of her as well!

Welcome Ricorico!

Sure do hope you brought your own safety harness with you!

Yes, following our Guidelines is a must in my journals. :thumb:

And no member or student will never be a pest here as well!

Look forward to your comments and inputs brotha!

Good Weed TS :xmas:

I like wild rides :high-five:
And you now have 1 pest :circle-of-love:

(#Plusreps & a promise of no OT pics ;))

Signs of a long day and a tired seeker!

I previewed what I posted first and read it wrong in my head...

Checked on Mama Mia when I got up this morning but she still hasn't came out to play just yet.

Hopefully later.

I get it. Double negative :)

Nice Newborn pics :xmas:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Subbed, love to see some of the sponsor's products in action....

Testing sponsors products seems to be a job I have kinda fallen into, I guess they like my dedication IM currently testing LED light for a new sponsor the link in my sig, greatLife4all, come watch if you like, and always up to test more, like truthseeker IM a 420mag ho fo life lol and do whatever I can to support the cause and all of it's supporters, truth you should blow out a stack of pics of all the sponsor gear your runnin' I know they like seeing and knowing your subscribers are seeing their gear runnin' *Crosses arms* "WORD!"

Testing sponsors products seems to be a job I have kinda fallen into, I guess they like my dedication IM currently testing LED light for a new sponsor the link in my sig, greatLife4all, come watch if you like, and always up to test more

I am not subbed on your journal, but I have been following along.

My next purchase will be an LED light. But there is so much bad information out there... Not sure how to make a decision unless I follow along on some journals. I am decidedly not a lighting expert... and there seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors attached to LED lights.

Back
Top Bottom