RuneWulfSong's Summer/Autumn Multi-Strain Grow

runewulfsong

Hey all, it was time to reboot the journal since the strains going now don't match the old one and the setup has evolved and will continue to do so.

What strain is it? Several, I have Dynasty, Mystery Machine, Lemon Kush, Sleeskunk mutants, Mazar x White Rhino, Sour Kush x Kiwi, AK47 x UK Cherry Cheese x Sour Kush, Auto Candy Kush, Harlequin Jo and a couple of Bluehash seeds germing.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? See above, it's all over the place, lol
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Both, Dynasty and Mystery Machine and Auto Candy Kush are in flower right now, everything else is in veg, seedling or clone
If in Veg... For how long? About 2 months
If in Flower stage... For how long? They went into flower tent on 07-22-2013
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor, flower 4x4 tent, will add 2x4 over the coming months, veg desk, on and under
Soil or Hydro? Mostly hydro hempys (Coco/Perlite) with a Soil dynasty
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light? 400w HPS in flower, CFLs in veg, will be adding LEDs over the next couple of months
Is it aircooled? The tent, yes, the light, no
Temp of Room/cab? 60* - 88*
RH of Room/cab? 40% - 60%
PH of media or res? 5.8 - 6.3
Any Pests ? Not yet
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Trying General Organics started pack, left over Fox Farms is available if needed

As a note, Mystery Machine is my own... it came from dispensary bagseed years ago... they popped in my first grow and the samples we've taken we have liked, so I've named it Mystery Machine, MM for short. I actually have one of the lower popcorn buds I clipped when taking the pictures drying so I can test where it's at until I get a loup/scope.

Here's the look of things as of about an hour ago:

Veg Area:
08032013-veg-4.jpg
- in the back, dynasty dwc
08032013-veg-5.jpg
- mutant is twin sleeskunk
08032013-veg-3.jpg
- Big one is sour kush x kiwi
08032013-veg-2.jpg
- Harlequin Jo 2 mama
08032013-veg-1.jpg
- Seedlings and some clones

I have several dynasty and harlequin jo cuttings rooting and a few that have already as well as 2 bluehash seeds that soaked for 36 hours and sank, then were planted into moist coco/perlite.

Flower area:
08032013-flower-8.jpg
- a Dynasty Bud
08032013-flower-7.jpg
- Dynasty
08032013-flower-6.jpg
- (MM) - been flowering longest of new MM's
08032013-flower-5.jpg
- (MM)
08032013-flower-4.jpg
- (MM) - popsicle (flowering since 6/6)
08032013-flower-3.jpg
- (MM)
08032013-flower-2.jpg
- (MM)
08032013-flower-1.jpg
- (MM) The newest to get a 2gal hempy, this morning and widened her branches with clips

Strains:

Mystery Machine, was explained above. There's 4 more seedlings in the veg area of this strain. They'll probably go into flower in about a month, 3 were topped the other day.

Dynasty, I don't know this strain's genetics. A few dispensaries in the PNW have it and that's where I adopted a mother from, my guy discontinued it in favor of GSC for better name recognition, lol. I have cuts rooting as well to continue this line. I know it's high is sativa dominant and we liked it, especially my girl with her ptsd and anxiety. Interestingly enough, I mentioned how it's growing under my care to the dispensary I got it from a week ago and he said it always expressed indica dominant for him, for me, the fans seem to be getting thinner and more serated.

Harlequin Jo 2 - High CBD strain, I have the mom going and cuttings rooting

From our sponsor Herbies:

Lemon Kush - seedling right now
Auto Candy Kush - in flower tent, seedling
Mazar x White Rhino - seedling
Sleeskunk Mutants - seedling mutant twins from one seed, lol

From a friend who's breeding:
AK47 x UK Cherry Cheese x Sour Kush - 2 seedlings of this right now
Sour Kush x Kiwi - 2 seedlings right now
I have a couple other slow germers of the same strains right now

I dropped 2 Bluehash my dispensary guy gave me 5 seeds of into coco/perlite cups after a 36 hour soak until sinking.

I will be switching the grow over to LED over the coming months and adding at least 1 additional 2x4 ft flower area as well. My lease is up in April, so I need to have everything harvested and done except for mother plants by the end of March.

Hope y'all enjoy this ride... it's gonna be a fun one :welcome:

:Namaste:

Welcome guys... I'll be buying more tape in a couple of weeks... I'm hoping using coco as the base helps block some of the light... If I have to, I'll drape them in black plastic, which is actually the plan, once I have more tape anyway.

I'm hoping so.... that's a real decent strain and I'd like to see it stack solidly and be a nice one to keep in rotation and to use for future breeding, but it'll have to be able to produce as well. I should be chopping the little popsicle/christmas tree looking 2L soon and that'll be a good idea of the final quality. I know the taster from earlier was light and happy, spacey, so I'm hoping that a bigger plant will stack solidly and that the buzz becomes as intense as I remember it ;) :Namaste:

That was the one at the beginning of the last grow that I didn't have room in the veg area, so she went into the flower tent while still seedling... Interesting to see her development. I do think that running straight perlite for those wasn't as good as a mix. The plants I have in coco/perlite are growing a lot more vigorously, same seedstock, same nutes, just coco/perlite as opposed to 100% perlite. I'm going to leave the bottom 2 buds and see if I can get fem pollen to form from her and if so, then I'll preserve the pheno that way. :Namaste:

Very good thinking sir seeds seeds seeds
Good observations. I heard before perlite 100% causes irratic ph
I have only grown soil personally. Hemphill is appealing to me but not full hydro
I am going to do a bit reading into Hemphill actually

here I is :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::reading420magazine::)

Count me in too :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom