PantyRaid's 1st Grow - With LST!

pantyraid7036

What strain is it? Lemon Autogrow (which is not autogrowing)
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in between?
If in Veg... For how long? 2 months
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
Size of light? 2 CFLs (100 w?) and window

Hi! This is my first ever grow (obviously). What do you think? Hows it look?

I started it in Mid-May, and right when I was putting it in flower, I had to move so things got really wonky. I had it in my East-facing window, and it seemed to really thrive there. I'm wondering if I should just keep it in the window instead of with the CFLs? I'm on the 3rd floor so nobody can see.

rsz_img_3996.jpg

IMG_39933.JPG

IMG_39951.JPG
IMG_39942.JPG

subscribed. if you wish to place your plant in the window that would be alright, just make sure you give your plant 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for vegetative growth. i can see pre flowers on your plant.

female pre flowers

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

the seed you received is not an auto flower variety, your grow would be close to finished otherwise. i would place the plant into 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness and flower it. do you have the information for the seed bank or breeder you received your seed from?

Howdy Panty.
that is strange that they sent the wrong seed but heck anything can be mucked up by anyone!
yes dark means dark. that said you want no more then moon light.

Yup, definitely my problem then! I've had it under my kitchen table, with lights on at night and "dark" during the day... although it obviously doesn't get quite that dark. Guess it's time to move on into the closet!

Do you guys think it looks healthy, otherwise? I wonder why some leaves have 5, and some have 3. Some seem to have gotten a little roughed up in the move, but overall the they green and happy... right?

Thanks for looking! I'm really excited to get this babe flowering!

What strain is it? Lemon Autogrow (which is not autogrowing)
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in between?
If in Veg... For how long? 2 months
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
Size of light? 2 CFLs (100 w?) and window

Hi! This is my first ever grow (obviously). What do you think? Hows it look?

I started it in Mid-May, and right when I was putting it in flower, I had to move so things got really wonky. I had it in my East-facing window, and it seemed to really thrive there. I'm wondering if I should just keep it in the window instead of with the CFLs? I'm on the 3rd floor so nobody can see.

rsz_img_3996.jpg

IMG_39933.JPG

IMG_39951.JPG
IMG_39942.JPG
Sometimes auto reveg when flashed different lighting and it takes half the total intended lifespan to recover. If it is true auto with Ruderalis genetics it will auto flower just keep the time consistent from now on. Did you purchase the seeds from a seed bank? Subbed and tossed you some reps , she is gorgeous especially for a first time grow!

Sorry, I'm 100% green over here and have no idea what this means!! Do you mind explaining?
You bet! Reveg means when a plant starts to flower but then is somehow tricked or forced to go back in to a vegative state. It slows things down but it can recover by providing timed light in a controlled environment. Say your automatic flower has a 60 day auto period , there is a window to play with there , it could auto finish in 40 days it could auto finish in 80 days even more depending on how stable the genetics are with the strain if it is auto it will auto on steady time.
Hope that makes some sense

Aha! I get it now. That's probably what happened. I had to switch out the dirt in it mid-way through veg (I stupidly just used some dirt from last years garden. It hardly had any roots when I replanted!) AND then I moved so... this poor girl has had a hard life!

and thanks for saying it looks super healthy! All I know, I've gotten from the boards here - but I still really haven't done much to it. Seed in dirt, repot, fertilize with some hippy organic stuff every now and then.... I'm amazed it hasn't died yet. I've always had a green thumb in my garden and with flowers, so I guess it makes sense! If it actually ends up budding and giving me any kind of significant weight, I may die of shock!

Aha! I get it now. That's probably what happened. I had to switch out the dirt in it mid-way through veg (I stupidly just used some dirt from last years garden. It hardly had any roots when I replanted!) AND then I moved so... this poor girl has had a hard life!

and thanks for saying it looks super healthy! All I know, I've gotten from the boards here - but I still really haven't done much to it. Seed in dirt, repot, fertilize with some hippy organic stuff every now and then.... I'm amazed it hasn't died yet. I've always had a green thumb in my garden and with flowers, so I guess it makes sense! If it actually ends up budding and giving me any kind of significant weight, I may die of shock!

You are a gardener you got 2 green :thumb::thumb: 's you are obviously doing things right except the time. I do 18/6 with autos indoors.

That is impressive you transfered from one medium to another without damaging what little roots it had too very much so! Delicate touch is so important. The canopy looks healthy the stems look solid and bend themselves looking to the light , the plant is in full swing right on!

Sometimes auto reveg when flashed different lighting and it takes half the total intended lifespan to recover. If it is true auto with Ruderalis genetics it will auto flower just keep the time consistent from now on. Did you purchase the seeds from a seed bank? Subbed and tossed you some reps , she is gorgeous especially for a first time grow!

See the picture where you see the whole canopy the whole plant? The leaves are reaching upwards I call that "High fiving" that is what you want to see always that tells you it is strong and willing to put out for you.

Howdy Panty.
that is strange that they sent the wrong seed but heck anything can be mucked up by anyone!
yes dark means dark. that said you want no more then moon light.

Actually Sir Fish Cake, starlight produces a certain wavelenght/frequency that allows plant to not get a full 12hrs dar and still flower. BUT thats being way too technical. ;)

Actually Sir Fish Cake, starlight produces a certain wavelenght/frequency that allows plant to not get a full 12hrs dar and still flower. BUT thats being way too technical. ;)

I think anything over 3 lumens is dangerous.....being reflected sunlight...the moon. Lookin good, I would get those girls in a place for their dark period...........as far as I know...an auto is an auto...it will bloom regardless of photoperiod. The thai plants surrounding the runways in Thailand are getting flashed by aircraft lights continually....and they bloom continually. Hey panty, I am training and growing plants in a similar style as you, you are welcome to come over and look at my screw ups! Your plants look good........just flower em like you would a photoperiod plant.........they'll reward you! +reps!

Happy Sativaday Panty:)

Back
Top Bottom