Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

waknbak88

Ok I am new to this and hope I am in the right place......ok on to the grow specs.
this is my 3rd grow where I feel I have my shit together.....kinda
What strain is it? Blue Mystic from nirvanna
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? I know its indica dominate but I also have one that looks vary sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? flower
If in Veg... For how long? different times one is seed and one is clone
If in Flower stage... For how long? I flipped the lights on 8/17/2013
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? fox farms ocean forest with extra castings and some budswell.
If soil... What size pot? started in 1 gallon and transplanted to 3 1/2 gallon
Size of light? for veg I use a 8 bulb t5 ho
Is it aircooled?Not at the moment
Temp of Room/cab? lights on max 82f lights off 65f measured at canopy
RH of Room/cab? 40-50%
PH of media or res? im organic so I don't really check but run off is 6.8
Any Pests ? fungus knats seem to love organics but plants don't seem to mind to much.
How often are you watering? when the pot is light, but know about every 3 days and getting more frequent with the size of the plant increasing, although the sativa dom drinks more then the indica dom.
Type and strength of ferts used? I dabbled with blue planet elite 3 series and liked them a lot, but as of now im trying organics which consist of Alaska fish ferts 5-1-1 1Tbs per gallon, maxi crop liquid 1 cap per gallon, 1/3 cup of worm casting per gallon and some molasses(brer rabit). after I flipped the lights to 12/12 I incorporate 1 Tbs of superswell 0-7-0. I take all this and bubble it till I see thick foam not just bubbles, which takes about 3 days due to the low temps I bubble my tea at but I think the lower temps keeps more oxegen in the water.....by low temps I mean like 68 degrees so nothing crazy, im not frezzing microbes just trying to keep thing aerobic or whatever the word is. As of right now I am loving the simplicity of organics but don't know much about them and I have read some of docbuds stuff and I am not on par with the high brix and find myself wondering if I am going to be happy with what goes down over the next 9-11 weeks with my ferts being so simple.

Im going to try and put up pics later. I have lst'ed both plants to bring lower branches to the top, which has worked pretty well. The indica dom blue mystic has been toped after its 3rd set of true leaves. The sativa dom blue mystic was from a seed I gave a friend and then took 2 clones one survived and now looks awesome. The sativa dom smells skunky and the indica dom smells like rotted blueberries. I also have a white castle I was growing for my constant headaches but I believe it may be a male but im going to let it ride until I am sure.

I would really like to have any advice on my grow and if anything above shouts bad to a more experienced grower I would love to know how to remedy it........im not in a legal state so I cant go to a hydro store but im pretty resourceful.:Namaste:

just wanted to talk about Blue Planet Nutes for a minute as they were the first nutes I have used. That being said they were delivered fast to the southeast coast. The feeding schedule was simple enough for a new user but still gave me that mad scientist feel I love so much about growing meds. I ended up with a nirvana blue mystic fem vegged for 2 months flowered for 9 weeks and I yielded about 3 zips of really awesome meds.so I will use them again and would recommend them. But really just want to try the organic way as I have been reading peoples journals that grow organic and although they have a way more advanced feeding schedule I just want to see what its like.

strains I have in hand for next time is dinafem seeds critical+auto fem, G13labs auto-ak, paridise seeds vertigo, barneys farm laughing Buddha and cream of the crop purple paralysis. I am looking forward to trying either a scrop or sog with either of the later 2. I have built a separate chamber with some cfls in it to get one of these going and to take a couple clones off the plants I got now to put in about half way through flowering to cut down time between harvest cause I like to be medicated be fore my feet hit the floor in the morning lol so I need a steady supply but atleast I stil got my mid grade to get me through till then, and when I say mids I mean fucking cartel brick weed lol but in all reality it gets the job done just not quit as lavish but were im from I cant pay 25 dollars a gram when I can get 7 of the other.... and I like to smoke.

Thanks closetorganic I am new to the organic thing but I like how easy it has been so far. And no worries about serving, I had a great time and they did not drug test the navy guys in army units so I got to smoke some pretty spicy hash while in country. Do u think that by going organic I have a better chance of bringing some color out of the plant or is that strictly temp/strain dependent?

Thanks man im going to mess with the pics im the morning I just got out of class and im exhausted with a migraine, and waiting for the first to get a bag so until then I got to grind it out.lol but it will be ok I got lots of friends that stop by and help out so we will make, but I am digging how everyone seems so nice and eager to help and only hope I can give back to the community. And thanks for the help with the sig I think I got it but am about to see.

the plants were looking good and bushy before I left for class like 5 hours ago just stretching. the clone has more pistol development then the seed plant but Ive heard that's due to the clone being older and more mature. I am now almost certain that the white castle is a hermaphidite but im going to wait for yall to see the pics tomorrow. that being said when does pollen become a worry nothing is to far developed but don't want to chance it, with the 2 blue mystics combined I have about 20-30 main tops and maybe 20 smaller branches. I hope the indica dom starts to stretch a little more cause it looks like a shrub and light penetration is suffering.......pics tomorrow I promise

Thanks closetorganic I am new to the organic thing but I like how easy it has been so far. And no worries about serving, I had a great time and they did not drug test the navy guys in army units so I got to smoke some pretty spicy hash while in country. Do u think that by going organic I have a better chance of bringing some color out of the plant or is that strictly temp/strain dependent?

I think the temp and strain are biggest reasons. I feel there is a better taste and effect from it tho..just my opinion.Its kinda hard to see the thumbnail pics but when I click on em they are bigger and look very nice.I like how you have that thick stump adn trained down branches that are gonna produce lotsa big buds.Keep up the good work:high-five:

image3697.jpg

Back
Top Bottom