Smoke2Js Mother Room - ACDC 20%CBD - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x GDP

Hey all, and welcome to Smoke2Js Mother Room .
This journal will document my attempts to grow out ACDC , Phantom(Cherry Pie x GDP), Blue Cheese x GDP, and my cross of Peruvian #2 with Omrita Rx3. I also have a clone of Durban Poison and a clone of Purple Fairy from this years outdoor action.
Lights are 2 4 ' 4 bulb t5HO 216 watts each, balanced two veg and two flower bulbs in each, and two 15 watt all blue high power spot lights from Advanced Led Lighting
Mediums will be soil for the donor plants (aka mothers)and Rockwool for the clones, soil type will be veganic, brand currently in use is Eco scraps
Pots , 7 gallon Smart pots and assorted plastic
Nutrients used ,these will be a mystery until this stuff is advertised here, just know its good stuff for our planet .
Treatments for pest and molds will be Sierra Natural Science line of products, more good stuff for our planet .
Ventilation ,none, dont need it
Climate control, Fan, 1 oscillating , might need a heater durring the coldest part of winter. We will see.
Lights are approx 4 ' from the floor, my ladies will grow into this space.
:cheer: Another grand adventure begins!:cheer:

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC(20%CBD), Phantom, Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2, Blue Cheese x GD

Progress 1 and 2 count down check now under way. Bays are full,check, lights are go, check. Needed products and tools on stand by for deployment and use, check, check. A fat doobie after all the work, check. We are go. "make with the pictures already,Fire that Lady up!!!"
DSCF002615.JPG
DSCF001719.JPG
DSCF000346.JPG
DSCF000737.JPG
DSCF000929.JPG
DSCF000443.JPG
DSCF000640.JPG
DSCF001034.JPG
DSCF001128.JPG
DSCF001226.JPG
DSCF001320.JPG
DSCF001423.JPG
DSCF001516.JPG
DSCF001624.JPG
:high-five::cheer::blunt::party:drool:drool:check!

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

Checked Harborsides' twitter feed today for clone updates. Glad I did, Omrita Rx 3 ,ACDC and Blue Dream are in stock. I picked up one Omrita Rx3, two Blue Dream and two ACDC clones. With my vet discount, total under 60 buckaroos. 5 Phantom clones are doing well , Blue Cheese x GDP is growing fast. I took 2 cuttings of my Romulan x Sour D, they are doing well, also one cutting from my Blue Dream x Sour D. which is also well, everything else was pulled. Gnats have invaded the tropical paradise that is the mother room. Temp stays around 75 deg f. +/- 5 deg f.:peace:

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC (20%CBD) - Phantom - Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2 -Blue Cheese x

I just put a GDP X Purple Cheese bean down, the cross you got going sounds nice too, can't wait to see some flower pics!

Seeds in water , for next years crop. Og Kush , Strawberry Cough x Sour D., Omrita Rx3 x Peruvian #2(Rojo), Blue Dream x Sour D. , Purple Erkle x Hash Plant x G13 , Durban Poison x Sour D. , Sour D. x mChoc Thai X Og Kush x G13.
Seeds in water for breeding, and for growing next years crop. Papaya(reg), Pineapple(reg), Eldorado(feminized). :peace:

Re: Smoke2Js Mother Room ACDC(20%CBD), Phantom, Omrita Rx3 x Peru#2, Blue Cheese x GD

Seeds in dirt, Papaya, Pineapple, Eldorado, Strawberry Cough x Sour D. , Omrita Rx 3 x Peruvian #2. Gnats still a problem . The Romulan x Sour D. cuttings have rooted and are now flowering clones. I hope they transition back to a vegetative state. their bud formation is looking light and whispy. fingers crossed. changed the water on my seeds in water. Never go more than two days without changing the water with the method i use(submersion). the seeds will die due to lack of oxygen, plus it smells rank.

how i got my cuttings to root. I put root tone on them, put them each in rockwool cubes, placed them in a cracker tray(from a box of crackers), placed this in a (clear) big ziplock bag, added a little water to each side of the "mini tray", zipped it up and placed them under 24/7 lights . I checked them today, they got put in dirt too. Very healthy looking roots. please weed gods let one of these make it.

Back
Top Bottom