Plushberry Grow: Search For A New Go to Gal

I popped 10 plushberry on 10-1 after 24hr soak in water/peroxide. 10-4 all up and #6 is twins, first time ever saving both.10-9 all happy #1 stretchiest #'s 6&11 the twins smallest 11 is a bit of a runt we'll see.

20131004_011353.jpg
20131009_001418.jpg
20131009_001451.jpg

Not much new, they all look good. These beans are about 6-8 mo. old at l least. As usual a good turn out from TGA (11 out of 10) lol
Temps stay about 75-76º and humidity stays 45-50%. They are in Humboldt soil mix using R/O, calimagic, rapid start, piranha, voodoo, great white, and sweetener at a light dose. Foliar feeding ful-power humic acid in light dose. Will soon add advanced veg a&b to the feed mix and a light dose of micro to my foliar mix. Using a 2'x4 bulb t-5 for now no rush. :passitleft:

So today everyone looks ok other than a twisted leaf or two but nothing major. Still not great at watering seedlings as they don't eat much and I'm always worried they'll dry more than desired. Anyways plant No.6 looks way more indica than the rest (other than her twin No.11).

To determine when to water, I stick my finger in the soil about 2 inches down, pull it out, and if no soil is stuck to my finger, I water.After you transplant to bigger pots, I use the lift test, lift the pots after you water, and when they are dry, and when it is really light, it's time to water.
So today everyone looks ok other than a twisted lead or two but nothing major. Still not great at watering seedlings as they don't eat much and I'm always worried they'll dry more than desired. Anyways plant No.6 looks way more indica than the rest (other than her twin No.11).

Thanks 79 I use the lift test and feel side of pot test (it'll be cool if moist). Really just a problem with seedlings for me.

You're doing something right, those babies look nice and healthy, good job.
Thanks 79 I use the lift test and feel side of pot test (it'll be cool if moist). Really just a problem with seedlings for me.

That's what I want to hear. I haven't had a problem finding great taste, potency, or looks from tga but I never get really good production. We had a JTR that was a squat plant low production but the lemon taste and the potency were so good wish we still had her.

Wow these plants couldn't look healthier! ill be watching this one, these exotic strains are worlds away from me and look forward to watching these grow from star to finish. best of luck :peace:

Back
Top Bottom