Size of light? 400 watt HPS
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? high 84 Low 67
RH of Room/cab? High 49% Low 31%
PH of media or res? NA
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Daily
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farm Grow big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom

What's up guys long time. Here is a new Journal lets see if the circumstances go better this time around Stealth Fridge was a bust. At the moment only issue is low humidity never goes higher then 49%.
IMG_20130226_152939.jpg
IMG_20130226_152438.jpg
IMG_20130226_152411.jpg
temp_room.jpg
plant_top1.jpg
plant_side.jpg
NL1veg.jpg

plantday10.jpg
plantday10c.jpg
plantday10b.jpg
plantday10a.jpg
Few updates day 9. Fed them nutes yesterday for the first time. Not sure if its stretching is a bad sign. I have some Snow Storm Ultra too that Im pondering on adding. What do you guys think? Also I have the light about a foot and 1/2 above it, should I lower the light?

Here are some new pics I am also germing a sweet tooth strain soon to join NL. Only issue I am having is low humidity and plant starting to lean I think I didn't bury the seed deep enough so I'm piling more coco around it. Any advice would be appreciated
20131116_155156.jpg
20131116_155146.jpg
20131116_155131.jpg
20131116_155125.jpg

Yep a lot of light being wasted, like rico said a reflector hanging horizontally would be a lot more efficient. And as far as the humidity goes do you keep that door closed, or open? If opened, closing it, and adding a bucket of water to the room will deff increase humidity, but idk how that would affect the temperatures in there, as it seems like u have no extraction fan extracting the heat out of the room.. ;)

you get the best light from the side of the bulb have the light about 5-8 inches from the plant... I didn't realize you are using hps when I answered in the FAQ

NOt sure whats going on.. After transplanting to the new pot (which wasn't very easy) I watered the plant with a gallon but by the time I checked tonight the leaves were sagging and not looking healthy. I touched the soil which I now am susing coco and perlite and it was bone dry. I figured a gallon wasn't enough so I added 2 more gallons and light nute's .1ml and now just crossing my fingers. Im trying to post pics but unfortunately Im not able to as the options are not there for me to choose or browse my pics :/..

NOt sure whats going on.. After transplanting to the new pot (which wasn't very easy) I watered the plant with a gallon but by the time I checked tonight the leaves were sagging and not looking healthy. I touched the soil which I now am susing coco and perlite and it was bone dry. I figured a gallon wasn't enough so I added 2 more gallons and light nute's .1ml and now just crossing my fingers. Im trying to post pics but unfortunately Im not able to as the options are not there for me to choose or browse my pics :/..

Hey did you pre soak the Coco before use?

Good news is that the plant is starting to look healthy going to put her into flowering in 5 more day. I wish I could post pictures so I can get your guy advice if I should wait any longer but for some reason I can not upload pictures.

Good news is that the plant is starting to look healthy going to put her into flowering in 5 more day. I wish I could post pictures so I can get your guy advice if I should wait any longer but for some reason I can not upload pictures.

Try a different Internet Browser I had the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom