For Anyone Who Is Following Along

Yodagrow

So... I transplanted my plant last week and if you help out you know I was concerned because I didn't think it was going to make it. Well I waited a few days and decided to top it and just see what happened. Nothing actually happened before I had to leave town for Thanksgiving. I took the advise I got and watered it a ton before I left but I was sure it would die while I was gone since the leaveswere rolled up when I left

Well good news, it made the holiday alive. The top has new growth, not sure how much yet since I didn't have time to get close and check. But a new issue arises, while I was gone the plant sprung up a bunch and was apparently touching the light and it burnt two large leaves. I'm going to get in there and check it out closely and post a few pics tonight. As for the burnt up leaves do I just clip them off at the trunk

Re: for anyone who is following along.

you can clip them off if you want or just let it die off on its own and pull it when its totally gone
as long as there is still green on there it still is alive and the green part still will do its job

Re: for anyone who is following along.

Here's a couple pictures, the first one is of where some of the leaves got to close to the lights and burnt. The second is of the top after I toped it Wednesday. It looks to me that there is now three new branches coming from the top!

IMG_20131203_135948.jpg
IMG_20131203_140019.jpg

It seems to me like its over grown now. I had to cut two leaves off because they were burnt pretty bad. The leaves inside, next to the stem are all covered up by the large leaves so I tried to tie the them back out of the way but there's just so many of them. The light are going vertically in the box so there is plenty of light coming from the sides but I feel like its not getting enough light. Here is a picture from under the large leaves.

IMG_20131203_143353.jpg

alright here is the latest. Today I decided to take the paperclips off and actually tie it down. I took some pictures of it after I quit. I noticed it was getting to hot in there so I moved the fan from over a hole I cut in the top of my box and just opened the door and put the fan in front of the door. Well here's the pics.

This is a side view of my plant after I tied it up
IMG_20131204_145214.jpg

This is a shot from above, I topped it last Tuesday and while I was tying it up I broke of one of the new tops. Will it grow a new one or did I just screw it up?
IMG_20131204_145205.jpg

Here is my little casualty. :(
IMG_20131204_145853.jpg

Sorry they are kinda blurry I don't have the best of camera phones.

itll seal if theres other growth there itll take over if not then only will seal off

Yeah its just thread, I had the wire your talking about but the pieces weren't long enough anymore and it was just spur of the moment. I'm going to try to get something better over the weekend. Other than that I think everything is going alright. Its only 5 weeks old now does it look like its the right size? I did have some issues at first, like I was like a lot of new growers who don't pay attention to ph and and I almost killed it with my nuts but that's resolved now and I think i'm back on track.

ok i cannot resist,how on earth did you attack your plant with your nuts!!??
haha just kidding how is that patient doing?

haha, its going good. I just checked on it about an hour ago. It has 7 branches now. Do you have to start flowering before you can tell sex, also I have read other peoples threads and I was wondering where are all the bud sites. Is it on every branch or between branches or how does it work.

Just extra info every day I am checking on new growth and keep every branch tied down, as soon as the new leaves open it gets tied down again. I was worried about it when I got back from our thanksgiving trip (4 days) because I couldn't water it and the smell was gone, since I've been back and taking care of it again the smell is back and stronger than ever which is kinda a problem because its in the coat closet and all the coats smell now! I don't mind but its super strong.

buds will show where the nodes are
if you veg it long enough itll show sex not sure how long every plant is different and requires different amounts of
whatever like nutes or water etc...
every plant has its own timing as far as leaving in veg to see sex
if you go into 12/12 for bloom itll show in maybe 1 1/2 weeks to 2 weeks

So then in theory the more branches the more bud sites. I'm starting to see some little straight things sticking out of just about all the nodes. I cant tell if they are just tiny new branches or if they are pistils, Ill try to get a good pic of them tonight but so far anything I try to get up close is just to blurry. Can someone add a link of a good sexing thread. I think its still to early to tell though Its only about 2 months old now, give or take a week.

I forget what those things are called but that stuff is on there before it shows sex

they are secret jardin tents
I got mine from a local hydro store was used but barely someone returned it
because they bought it set it up then the wife found out and said get rid of it lol
you can find them online its a good brand to use

I just took an up close picture from between a leaf and the stem, it looks to me like I have a little round thing forming where they come together, there is one of these on a bunch of the nodes but on other nodes there are straight things forming. Could it be a hermi or do hermies grow bud and seeds in the same nodes?
IMG_20131209_211311.jpg
IMG_20131209_211311.jpg

Back
Top Bottom