Stealth Cabinet Grow - Sweet Tooth Auto Fem & Sleestack x Skunk #1

soo675

Alright so this isnt my first grow per say, but this is the first grow that i'm going to finish, I ordered a few seeds including: snow fruit fem, sweet tooth auto fem, and Sleestack x Skunk #1. I referbished a old dresser/cabinet too suit my needs.

Its aprox. 15inx17inx54in
Covered completely in reflectors
I have one 23w cfl
I also have a 150w hps sunburst
The soil consists of 1 part peat moss, 1 part perlite, and 1 part vermiculite.
Lastly i have an intake and outake holes for ventilation and a crappy 6 in fan for now.
(I have the carbon filter and 4in inlines on the way.

The 2 on the left are are both sweet tooth autoflower fem, The one one the bottom right is sleestack x sknuk # 1, and the one behind it is a random seed i had in a collection that germinated really well so I decided to plant that along with the rest(their all around 24-30h old and havent poped out of the soil yet.).
I plan to turn the other side of the dresser in to a second grow cabinet for the vegetative cycle and get a 150-250w MH for that section. Any comments and or questions feel free to ask :D. :peace:

OK RETRY, so I ended up messing up most all of the seeds, I believe their is a snow fruit laying around here somewhere but i have no clue where I misplaced it at. Anyways this will now be a BAGSEED grow, I 4 cfl lights 2 18w and 2 23w and like you've seen before the 150w hps light that lay in wait for the flowering cycle. One of the Plants to this day is on day 9 veg, I will update again today on new pictures, but these are pictures of day 5 and day 8 and the new setup(their is also a new sprout out of the soil ill get a picture of that later too) , During the 2nd and 3rd day of the older plant i switched out all of the cfls and put the plant under 1 23w cfl and the hps light i think that's why my plant looks so bushy and short. Sorry for being late but i should be updating more often ^^.

jrql.jpg

qjbv.jpg

tdvg.jpg

m9g1.jpg

fbv9.jpg

j3fb.jpg

Beautiful cabinet, mate! I had a stealth grow about five years ago in a similar setup- yours is well laid out. You going to scrog this grow?

Hi! I love the reverse lamp hanging by the rope, awesome!

Anyway, to save some space you can do the lamps yourself. Your probably know this already taking into account that you are making your own stealth cabinet but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Plants are looking great! How many do you plan on growing?

Hi! I love the reverse lamp hanging by the rope, awesome!

Anyway, to save some space you can do the lamps yourself. Your probably know this already taking into account that you are making your own stealth cabinet but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Plants are looking great! How many do you plan on growing?

Thanks manxD it was quite an amusing process, And yeah I really should just do it myself but im not planning that side of the cabinet to be the veg cabinet. The slots where the drawers were made quite a nice spot for a second room for veg I'm working on that side but for the time this'll have to do. I'm going to try to get 4 females (but keep in mind I'm using bag seed so this is going to take some playing around too get all 4 around the same age). :peace:

I got lucky with mine. My first bag see you just happen to be a female. I cloned her 4 times at once so if all goes according to plan I should have at least three girls and same age for the next batch. Fingers crossed.

Verrrryy lucky sir i can only hope for the same luck:p, how old was your plant when you cloned??

Back
Top Bottom