NYPD & More

b.real

Hi everyone! I'm currently germinating 2 regular nirvana new york power diesel seeds and a "bagseed" in hopes of catching two females.

I have a few serious 6, snow white, casey jones, and blackout kush beans left, but I figured we should have some fun guessing the bagseed's genetics between its appearance and scent.

Here is info about diesel:

"A sensational and radical new marijuana mix, New York Power Diesel (Nirvana NYPD) is an F1 hybrid of our popular Sativa Mexicana seeds and a specially stabilized Aurora Indica. The latter's heavy, greasy narcotic buzz beautifully takes the edge off the crispness and speedy effect of the former. NYPD's shockingly powerful terpenoids result in a marijuana with a lemony flavor and the diesel-like aroma that inspired its name. Its plants grow tall stems with a surprisingly tight bud structure. The amount of dry marijuana these seeds produce is not overwhelming, but definitely still worthwhile!

White Strain: Yes
Feminized Seeds: No
Medical Use: Yes
Effect High: (Head Trip, Cerebral Effect)
Flowering Period: 9 - 11 weeks
Average Yield: 400 - 500 g/m² in SOG
Flavor: Fruity Fuel
Plant: Height Tall
Cultivation: Indoor
Plant Type: Predominantly Sativa"

I have read that diesel is a cross of chemdawg, super skunk, and northern lights. Sativa Mexicana must be chemdawg, and aurora indica must be super skunk and northern lights.

:welcome:

re: NYPD & More

I'm subbed. ;)

Not sure about the others, but from what I've read, Aurora Indica is a cross of Northern lights and Afghan.

They call super skunk an afghani plant because its skunk #1 x an afghani goo plant.

Taken from sensi seeds website:

"Taking the Skunk family back to its Afghani roots, Super Skunk adds flavour, weight and potency to the always-reliable Skunk #1. Despite being released three years after Shiva Skunk, Super Skunk qualifies as the first serious project to breed a next-level cannabis hybrid from the groundbreaking SK#1."

On top of that I've grown diesel before and it's skunky as hell, "super skunky" :rofl:

Glad to have you here :)

Welcome guys and thanks for the wishes for females. Ideally I want one of the NYPD seeds and the bagseed to be a girl.

Tonight I sterilized some soil in my microwave and planted the seeds in 16 oz cups. They are on my windowsill for now.

Hi potzilla :welcome:

All 3 have broken earth today, 12/22.

IMG_20131222_164507592.jpg
IMG_20131222_164617737.jpg
IMG_20131222_164551264.jpg
IMG_20131222_164542725.jpg

thank god, right ajagunle? I was getting worried. :adore:

its another another rainy day here so I moved the plants under a bright 100 watt incandescent bulb. it easily maxs out my phones lux meter, unlike the rainy window.

I soaked the soil with an extra light biobizz mix. :)

one of the nypds has 3 round leaves. :thedoubletake:

IMG_20131223_114925750_HDR.jpg

oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree
lets dry you up and smoke you :thumb:

They are one week old today. I haven't watered them again since I soaked them with a light biobizz mix on 12/23.

nypd
IMG_20131229_112403791.jpg
IMG_20131229_112511113.jpg

bagseed
IMG_20131229_112517023.jpg

I'll join if you don't mind.
good luck!!

hi there! I don't mind at all. the more the merrier. now that I look at the pictures the plants look a little pale. I may feed them again even though the soil is still damp. is that a good or bad idea?

edit: I think the flash on the camera makes them look more pale than they are. I'm going to continue to let the soil dry out.

yep let em dry out then look again before next watering if you wanna up the intake
Happy Skunkday Br :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom