Native Aztec's New Journey

aztecbuds

Hey whats up guys, been gone for a while for those who follow me, but I'm back :D and better than ever, not really bout the last part lol. but anyways straight to the business,

curretly vegging about 15+plants with seedlings and clones, and in my flower room i have 7 in flowering, this journal is just gnna be a mix up between my veg plants and flower plants, i will start a new thread on some seeds I'm currently germinating, but in my veg room you will notice i made a table for my plants to keep the plants being on the carpet and is easier on my back when attending my ladies, i am still debating on my flower room if i should make a table for them but currently on the floor. Same setup both 600w hps for vegging and flowering, but here are some pics

here is one of my vegging plants that has been vegging for almost two months now with proper lst training etc.
it is presidential kush.

IMG_51074.jpg
IMG_51083.jpg

this is my veg room with all different strands

IMG_51043.jpg
IMG_51063.jpg

and this is my flower room ,
IMG_51164.jpg
IMG_51175.jpg
IMG_51145.jpg

This last one is about two too three weeks from harvest
it is a
SUPER SOUR HAZE X S.F.V.O.G hybrid
IMG_50904.jpg

if you guys have any questions feel free to ask :)

subbed
I hate the stupid auto correc thing too I swear I type in something and its turns out another word lol
Happy Freeweed day Az :thumb:

subbed
I hate the stupid auto correc thing too I swear I type in something and its turns out another word lol
Happy Freeweed day Az :thumb:

yes i know it is truly annoying lol, i look back at what i typed and looks like a different story is being told lol,

but thanks everyone who subbed so far hope y'all enjoy :D

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom