From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

stealthgrow

Hi everyone :ciao:

Time for a new grow, and a new journal. As stated in the title I'm growing 1 Blue Mystic plant and 1 OG Kush plant, each in their own Supercloset under LED lights. My goal is to spread out the plants using a trellis, and to fill my closet with beautiful buds. ;)

Blue Mystic

THC: 20%
CBD: Medium
Yield Indoor: 375-425gr m2
Height Indoor: 60 - 100 cm
Flowering time: 9 weeks
Genetic background: Blueberry x Northern Light
Type Sativa: 20% Indica: 80%
Effect: Stoned

Blue Mystic Feminized can be ready for harvest after 8 weeks, giving it a vibrant sweet taste of fresh fruit. If given a little longer (up to 10 weeks), it will lose some flavor, but pay you back with a heavier body stoned effect. As always, we recommend drying your plants before manicuring the buds, but it's especially recommended with Blue Mystic to bring about the full flavor of this plant.

If captured correctly, the flavor of Blue Mystic should be so sweet and refreshing as to give the smoker an actual taste of drinking juice. This intense flavor is equally matched with a super potent Indica stone that leaves users physically locked-down.

My Blue Mystic has been in Veg now for 28 days, She is 12 inches tall and has reached the screen. Feb 1st is the expected flip date.

Blue Mystic Stats
Day 28 of Veg
PPM= 412
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 74F
Water Temp= 69F
RH= 24%

IMG_0002108.JPG

IMG_0003110.JPG

IMG_0001105.JPG

IMG_000695.JPG

This is a pic of the tallest branch, I FIM'd it last night in hopes of getting 3 or 4 new tops before the flip. I've also topped and FIM'd the plant in a few other places.
IMG_0005106.JPG

OG Kush

THC: 20%
CBD: High
Yield Indoor: 425-475gr m2
Height Indoor: 90 - 160 cm
Flowering time: 8 weeks
Genetic background: Chemdawg x Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush
Type Sativa: 25% Indica: 75%
Effect: Cerebral and uplifting

The most obvious trait of OG Kush is its strong, unique, very dank, slightly citrus aroma, almost like fuel or strong detergent. The flavor of OG Kush is equally as strong and dank, with a long-lasting aftertaste.

OG Kush is an extremely strong cannabis strain, with most experienced smokers listing it as one of their favourites. The effect is as strong physically as it is mentally. Though its effect is like a Sativa, the strain's genetics are mostly Indica. The effect is as strong and complex as the flavor. OG Kush takes around 8 weeks to flower and on average the yield is 65 grams per plant.

OG Kush is known to stretch slightly during growth but soon starts to fill out during flowering. Generally, it will reach a height of 70 to 100 cm. Its buds are large and dense, lime green clusters covered with a large amount of resin.

OG Kush Stats
Day 1 of Veg.
PPM= 190
PH= 5.7
Air Temp= 75F
Water Temp= 69F
RH= 28%

IMG_003744.JPG

IMG_000883.JPG

Thanks for checking out my grow, its gonna be a fun one.
Stay medicated my friends.;)

:popcorn:

Hi guys, thanks for subscribing to the journal. To answer your question Aj, the screen is 3 feet x 2 feet, and the squares in the screen are 3 inches.

In like Flynn!

Sub'd.
Just got some BM seeds myself. Happy growing! Looking fwd to the new grow.

Hi Cajun, I'm trying Blue Mystic again simply cause I had a clone of it left from my previous grow when my Master Kush mishap happened and I had to chop them all. Blue Mystic really does have a unique, fruity flavor though, and the buds from my first grow were potent. A big joint of it would make me melt into my couch and go nighty night. Very good for insomnia. ;)
In like Flynn!

Hi Skybound, what's up, glad to have you along for another grow. ;)

Went for a quick check on the grow tonight and found some tiny little worm looking things on my BM plant, had to be insect larvi of some kind. No pics cause I didn't bring my camera but they looked like miniature maggots, only about a millimeter long, very small, and I only saw 2 of them. I hopefully caught them in time before they had a chance to really multiply and cause a problem. I sprayed both the OG Kush and the Blue mystic with "Mighty Wash" and that should hopefully be the end of them. I'll keep a close eye on the plants for the next few days and respray them if needed.

maggots sounds like maybe fungus gnats? catching them early is going to help you eliminate the problem.

maggots sounds like maybe fungus gnats? catching them early is going to help you eliminate the problem.

Hi B, yeah they were so small I almost missed them, but they were little, light brown tiny wormy things. I hopefully killed them all, but like I said I'm gonna keep a real close eye on the plants for the next couple of weeks. ;)

Hi everyone.

I went to my grow tonight to check up on things. Plants are doing well and all the bugs seem to be dead and gone. I'm gonna give them another light spray of Mighty Wash on Friday just to be sure all the pests are gone before I flip to 12/12.
I topped up water levels and made sure PH was within range.

Blue Mystic
PPM= 340
PH= 5.9

IMG_0005107.JPG

IMG_001083.JPG

IMG_000786.JPG

IMG_000696.JPG

IMG_001170.JPG

IMG_000983.JPG

OG Kush
PPM= 202
PH= 5.7

IMG_0002109.JPG

The roots are developing fast now, all the roots in the pic grew in the last 2 days. Last time I checked they were out of the rockwool but still inside the net pot.
IMG_0003111.JPG

On a side note, all the small buds from the White Widow that aren't hanging from the stocks are dry. I'm gonna trim them up tonight and have a little taste I think.
:rollit:
All the larger buds that are drying on the stalk could still use a day or two to dry a little more. All the Widow should be in mason jars by this weekend.;)
Next update this weekend after I'm finished trimming the White Widow. I should have some dry weights for everyone then.
Stay medicated my friends.;)

2 of my favourite strains. I'm all over this grow like white on rice.

Great job so far Stealth. The BM in particular looks really happy.

I've read that OG can be a little tricky to grow. Is this your first attempt at growing OG?

Back
Top Bottom