Fastbud2 - Sweet Cheese - First Grow With Autos

scottish

Hey guys thought id keep a diary of my first grow im a week in with my little ladies who i think are doing nice?except brown spotting any ideas) but i started these in lil air tight containers in the airing cupboard took 16hrs for cheese 24for fast bud then placed in 10l pots under 60w lightin then once fan leafs started to appear threw them under 2x125w blue cfl and after a week put in an extra 125w red and this is where i am at now oppinions very much welcomed tthanks scottish

Now too update whats been happening the brown spots where indeed nute burn i decided to try and start feed with fish waste and the leafs dried and went crisp so i took her out the tent and flooded thru in the tub soaking and draining the soil over and over i believe the soil is just too rich hence the colouring issue so feeding pure water atm every 24hours and watering from pot edges put lighting on 20hrs a day about 5inches above plant and removed crisp leafs from my cheese they seem to have started there boom now my sweet cheese is on day 12 fastbud2 day 11

IMG_20140218_091827.jpg
IMG_20140218_092334.jpg
IMG_20140218_091555.jpg
IMG_20140218_092343.jpg
IMG_20140218_091550.jpg
IMG_20140218_092230.jpg
IMG_20140218_092220.jpg
IMG_20140218_092343.jpg
IMG_20140218_092220.jpg

Cheers flower gd to no ive got someone with experiance watching over :woohoo:

Cheers bro hopefully my mistakes and insights will help when time comes for you to take the plunge n start the long ride too homegrown bliss

Heres the latest pic as you can see cheese is pickin back up but fastbuds original leaves are looking horrible think its due too soil? no fish poop in this pot at all only did that experiment with the cheese
IMG_20140218_174140.jpg
drainage holes on side aswell as bottom now thanks for idea flower
IMG_20140218_173822.jpg
IMG_20140218_173502.jpg
IMG_20140218_174125.jpg
IMG_20140218_174044.jpg

hey there mate, im subbed for the ride too

when the leaf tips burn like that is called nute burn, autoflowering strains can be very delicate, they usually don't like a lot of nutrients.
if you are watering pure plain ph adjusted water and that has not solved your problem, maybe you should transplant her to a lighter-nuted soil.

other than that i think youre doing quite well :goodjob:

Hey there prof :welcome: along i hope you enjoy

Yea i tried feeding the sweetcheese with fishwater and hurt her with the nutes i have since flushed and she seems to of cleared up the soil is rather rich though but hopefully since there hitting the 2week mark soon this wont be as detrimental and will turn beneficial lol

Thanks for the encouragement :bong:

Awesome- the drainage holes look great. And now that they have had the flush you won't have to do a thing to them for a few days.
I read you are watering them every day? At 2 weeks I'd start watering deeply then wait several days for them to dry out before watering again. A good way is to lift the pots every day- and only water when the pot feels light. You don't want them wilting, but they like to dry out. They look like they are going to do fine.:high-five:
Happy growing!
:peace:

Cheers bro hopefully my mistakes and insights will help when time comes for you to take the plunge n start the long ride too homegrown bliss

Indeed, Although not such a long ride lol as I too will be growing autos, and the ride with those is very short :thumb:

Good to see things are picken back up, n ur girls looken like they will do just fine again :nicethread:

Thanks flo its funny how such simple tweaks can make your life that bit easier lol
Yeah i was watering every evening only around 250ml pure water thats sat for 3days and water from edge avoiding rootball,altho skipped this yesterday as i only flushed the sweetcheese the day before but the fastbuds pot seemed to have more moisture somehow :s gonna check them in an hour hopefully both pots shud be pretty dry by now fast buds been 60hrs without water so far cheese 36hrs but ill post pics for oppinions when to rewater them, also i move the pots daily for pics so can check the weight regularily thanks for the tip

:thanks:

Yeah true randomandy they ride is pretty short compared too a photoperiod plant but alot can happen in such a small time the last week has been spent corecting silly mistakes, altho in another 40days the fastbud should be nearly ready too chop not long at all kinda scary too lol

Yep fingers crossed ive ironed out the creases i wasnt plannin on a big yield as its first grow and accounted for mishaps but will see how they are thismorning and update shortly

:Namaste: :rollit:

No kidding, and seeing your coming along over the last few weeks has deinitely been both useful and insightful :D:D...

Making me want to start putting some seeds in soil like now, but no can do :) - Glad im of assistance def best hang off till your a 100% ready dont want no problems in your grow lol

HAHA 40 days u say, that works out good timing for your big brothers birthday ;D (kidden on)
Well hopefully both plants will be chopped and dried by your bday with anyluck and fast shudve had a cure so if i see you well ave a nice bday smoke :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom