Koncept's DWC - Top LED 1200W Holy Grail Kush - Blzbud - Cotton Candy - First Grow

Hiddenkoncept

OK, long time smoker,lover and hunter of pot. all i have ever wanted to do is grow my own personal amounts for me and my girlfriend to smoke so we can each have strains that meet our needs.

i will start off by explaining the size of my grow room before going ahead with details and pictures.
im a British guy who grew up on american tv so forgive me if i switch between English/american both in language and measurements.

room is a small walking wardrobe in my bedroom sizes are as follow
H: 250cm (98")
W/L: 140cm(55")
D: 70CM (28")

i added studio sound proofing foam all around the room as it shares a wall with my apartment hallway and vibrations could be heard during my test run.

IMG_175916.JPG

STRAINS:
1x DNA GENETICS - HOLY GRAIL KUSH (fem) 70% indica / 30% sativa
1x DELICIOUS SEEDS- COTTON CANDY (fem) 70% indica / 30% sativa
1x SEEDISM - BLZ BUD (fem) indica dominate

EQUIPMENT:
3 IWS 20l bubble buckets with gold label hydrocorn as a medium
1200w TopLED full spectrum grow light
halia ACO-9810 super silent air pump
hailea 6" air stones
5" 530m3/hr KSA ACOUSTIC fan/ RHINO PRO extraction kit (with thermostat fanspeed controller)
ORCA grow sheeting
self built scrog table/net
BLUELAB ph andec pens
4" intake fan that also works as a passive fan due to power of my KSA!
greenhouse tube heater (its cold on this side of the pond!!)

here are a few pics of the room andthe TopLED 1200w grow light!

IMG_185817.JPG

lights and fan/carbon filter

IMG_185518.JPG

excuse the mess with the wires as i am yet to think if best way to hide them away

IMG_19059.JPG

NUTRIENTS
HESI nutes
Hydro Growth
Hydro Bloom
PK 13/14
Root Complex
PowerZyme
Super Vit
groth technology formulex

ADDITIVES
canadian xpress regen a root
h202 for a healthy clean system
triplantanol as a spray then later with my nute solution at 1ppm (thats all that is needed my research suggests)
AN- big bud and overdrive (gifts from a friend)

currently my babies have just germinated and are pushing through the first set of true leaves
this is a picture from just before
image8_zpsb17bbbfe.jpeg

my next post will have a day by day account of what has gone on for the past few days.

please stay tuned for the ride and watch/help if needed as i embark on my first true adventure in life :Namaste:

Re: Koncept's D.W.C, TopLED 1200w holy grail kush, blzbud, cottoncandy FIRST GROW

So far
21/2
Root it plugs soaked in morning in RO with cal/mag + formulex ec 0.7 (same as my tap water so I figured it would be ok)
Seeds soaked overnight in plain RO water
22/2
Seeds placed in root it plugs and covered with small torn piece
Seed pots labeled incorrectly because I'm a stoned moron
Mistake recognised because I'm a stones genius so all is well
24/2
Holy grail and blz push there way through towards the light (I have turned on my 125w 6400k CFL at this point
25/2 all 3 have pushed through and have lost their shell
The holy grail still had skin membrane from the seed but dropped this after a few sprays of water.
Plants and stems looks healthy and I have a small desk fan giving them light breeze to strengthen stem
Light is about 6inchs from seedlings and if they are anything like my test run should be ready for their transplant to 20l bubble buckets in a week or so.

RH IS BETWEEN 40-60%
TEMP - 24-25 DEGREES (77F)

Re: Koncept's D.W.C, TopLED 1200w holy grail kush, blzbud, cottoncandy FIRST GROW

Subscribed. Off site image hosting is not allowed on 420Magazine, please use the image gallery. Here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Looks good so far.

Glad to see you pushing forward my friend.

Looks good so far.

Glad to see you pushing forward my friend.

would still be planning on my laptop if it wasn't for all your help output, will name a strain after you one day!

Subbed.....Best of luck to you

Yeah I only went with that company because I followed the journal of Big Irish dude for a few weeks and liked what a saw.
Holy grail kush is what made me pack in buying from dealers because I really wanted to try it but could not get it, so I got fed up and invested in the set up.

Just put my 3 bubblers in, pictures to come tomorrow

Thanks man, not enough growth for photos today, hopefully tomorrow

would still be planning on my laptop if it wasn't for all your help output, will name a strain after you one day!

Ha ha - can't wait to see what you put my name on. I'm sure it will be something with great "output". LOL

So are you porting your air to the outside?

And what did you decide air conditioner wise?

The air is being ported to an outside cupboard which I editied to allow better and yet silent airflow.
I didn't get an a/c as u didn't need one with my test run. The lights are not producing enough heat and I have good negative pressure.

The KSA is very powerful so I didn't feel like I had a problem during the test run, but only time will tell.
Things may be totally different when there are 3 huge plants growing in there.

Yep eventually I'm going to developed a strain that has stupid yeild and I'm going to call it high output!

ok here is my update, there has not been much growth these past few days. there has been some root growth and they are starting to push through the sides and the bottom, one plant had a very long root that when brown at the end and fell off so i was not too please about that.
my experienced friend has told me its because i have over watered them. but my root it plugs keep dying out so im unsure as to my next step.

currently im planning to transfer them to my bubble buckets tomorrow seeing as there are some roots and i feel like the heat from my cfl is drying out the plug.

here are some pictures, leaves are nice green colour but are quite droopy/floppy

this is the kush, she is leaning a bit with floppy leaves
image_9_8.jpeg

overview of my 3 babies, i didnt want to disturb the plant again today so will post pictures of roots tomorrow
image_8_7.jpeg

Excellent, I was worried about floppy leaves. Thanks for the input

Ok today's update.

I noticed that my babies were still not growing as fast as I would have liked and My pal said this is because I used too much formulex.
Roots pushed thru the sides and a already had a long one brown off and die so I decided to go ahead and transplant.

image8238.jpg

Added formulex and cal mag to make a soup with a 0.7 ec, water level is 1" into my netpot just bubbling the bottom of my root it plug.

I have a question that I hope somebody could answer, how do I check my ph/ec without large amounts if light leaking into my buckets?
I could just lift the net pot up but then light would be touching my soup for a minute or so

Thanks, I had hoped that the light wouldn't damage my soup for the minute or do it is exposed to light.
I currently have them on a 24 hour light cycle so I'm thinking I will just check quickly and hope for the best.
If I find myself getting algae growth I will have to reevaluate my situation.
Thanks for advice

Back
Top Bottom