VictorVonDoom's Martian Mean Green - Converted Mini Fridge - Indoor/Soil - 2014

VictorVonDoom

What strain is it? Martian Mean Green
Is it feminized? Yes

Sharksbreath x G13 Haze
60% Sativa : 40% Indica
Flowering Time: 9 - 10 Weeks
The Martian Mean Green is a combination of one of DNA’s flagship strains, Sharksbreath, and the 1988, G13 Haze. It grows like an indica, having one main cola and few side branches. There are some phenotypes that finish in 9 weeks, but most finish in 10 with one very hazy smelling plant going 12 weeks. She smells like nothing else in your garden, even veteran growers agree. She’s from outer space! 1st Sativa HT Cannabis Cup 2005 3rd Coffeeshop HT Cannabis Cup 2006 Strain of the Year 2006 Hightimes

How many plants? 1
Plants name? Cynthia Von Doom
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg on 18/6 light cycle
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor, Micro Grow
Soil or Hydro? Soil , Multipurpose compost for seedlings and cuttings.
If soil... What size pot? 12 x 8 x 3
Lights? 2x 23w CFL's 6500k
2x 35w CFL x 2700k
Is it aircooled? Yes, 100mm extractor with 4" fan. With 2x 52mm passive intakes
Temp of Box? Good
RH of Box? ???
PH of Soil? Good
Any Pests? Nope
How often are you watering? Depends on touch feel, but about 3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Not currently using any. but was thinking about using tomato nutrients when she gets a bit bigger.
Germination Method? Direct to soil

First update

Very excited about this one
DSC006967.JPG

Started training today
DSC006957.JPG

Peace out

Waht's up Vic! The setup looks good for yet another season. How is your budget looking for this grow? If you do have cash on disposal, may I suggest getting an all in one Temp/RH meter, maybe even one of those with the probe. As you are already aware of, growing in small places is not the easiest of tasks in comparison, so having all evironmental factors in check is a must, in my opinion. Secondly I would suggest investing in a well known line of nutrients, with a 2 or 3 part formula. I say this because you have most likely maximized every other factor to it's max in your small cab...so it looks like the one other factor that could help improve yield in that space is a good line of nutrients! (If you do decide to go that route, a transplant would be needed out of that compost and into some 'lighter' soil.)

Well count me in, I'll pull up seat and start the cyph :passitleft:

:popcorn:

I made it on the first page. Vic I also have a new journal up & running.

Waht's up Vic! The setup looks good for yet another season. How is your budget looking for this grow? If you do have cash on disposal, may I suggest getting an all in one Temp/RH meter, maybe even one of those with the probe. As you are already aware of, growing in small places is not the easiest of tasks in comparison, so having all evironmental factors in check is a must, in my opinion. Secondly I would suggest investing in a well known line of nutrients, with a 2 or 3 part formula. I say this because you have most likely maximized every other factor to it's max in your small cab...so it looks like the one other factor that could help improve yield in that space is a good line of nutrients! (If you do decide to go that route, a transplant would be needed out of that compost and into some 'lighter' soil.)

Well count me in, I'll pull up seat and start the cyph :passitleft:

Hey African Grower,
Glad to have you on board, big up again for the canna cigar's/tai sticks tutorial.
Yeah, money is still tight at the min, but
I'm saving up to get the caliber IV hygrometer/thermometer as it is accurate and it will also fit into jar's for the curing process.
I do have a multimeter with a temperature probe that I am currently using.

Don't have enough disposable income at the min for any of them just yet

Big up,

Broke Ass Reg
B.real
Ajagunle
Cronichemphog

Martian Mean Green, sounds intense :tokin: sub'd up VVD :)

It was a stand out green when I got it in dam a few years back, finger crossed it doesn't disappoint

Safe

What nutrients you recommend?

As a soil based medium, I would recommend Fox Farm Trio. I have had excellent results with them in soil, coming from a simple tomato feed. But I would also highly suggest General Hydroponics Flora Series as well. It can be used for soil and if you eventually transition into hydro, you will have a familiar line to start out with.

I can vouch for these two lines of nutrients as I only have had good experience with them.

Back
Top Bottom