How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

toker69

new-logo-sponsored.png

Hi Everyone I'm toker69 Yay! :thumb:

Welcome to my Colloidal Silver journal!

I'm working on a six month project of making my own Feminized Autoflowering Seeds.

First on my feminizing list is a midsize potent strain named "Himalayan Blue Diesel"

Here's the HBD breakdown!

Type : Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrid
Auto Type: Midsize next generation auto
Height : 12 – 30 inches || 30 – 75cm
Harvest : 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield : 30 – 60g per plant || Up to 650g per Sq Meter
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : couchlock stone
Potency : 9/10
Breeder: STITCH
Cost: $11 per female

I'll be using Colloidal Silver at 48 PPM to reverse sex on my most healthy female plant.

Ten of my regular HBD seeds have already sprouted, and soon will start showing their sex. :love:

Once the best female has been chosen the Colloidal Silver spraying can begin.

I'll be posting journal photo's and making updates as I move along through feminizing five autoflower strains.

Why am I doing this you wonder? To save money! Autoflower seeds are really expensive!!

So I'm making this into a money saving long term project.

I estimate about six months of growing, and blogging about feminizing my autoflower seeds. :thumb:

Sponsoring my new Colloidal Silver seed making odyssey is Intelligent-Gro LED. :bravo:

I'm lucky enough to be receiving their new IGRO-342LED. WOW

Intelligent-Gro LED has sent out quite a few new LED's to the 420 blogging community for evaluation.

They're sending me one just to support my seed making journey. :thanks:

Sure I'll be posting lots of photos of my new IGRO-342LED, and even doing some evaluation.

But mostly my focus will be the steps, and costs involved in making of female auto seeds. :)

It's going to be step by step exactly what I'm doing, and exactly how much it's costing me.

I think money saving investments like a IGRO-342LED, and Colloidal Silver Feminizing make a great match!

Both LED's, and making seeds are investments that continue to pay off for years to come. :Namaste:

I can't wait to get started! I'll be sure to do some unpacking photos when the IGRO-342LED arrives!

To check out the Intelligent-Gro LED website click HERE

hbd-logo-02.png

Re: How to make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

im in thanks for droppin a link for me Toker Great Sativaday to you man

Re: How to make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Yes thanks again David! :) The IGRO-342LED looks amazing. :thanks:

Let the savings begin. :cheer: I can't wait to take down those hot HPS lights.

im in thanks for droppin a link for me Toker Great Sativaday to you man

Thanks for joining me Cronic! Have a great happy Sativaday too buddy. :rollit:

Colloidal Silver Feminizing is awesome fun!

Planting only female seeds saves time, and making your own saves money.

Hey Toker, hope you don't mind if I tag along. I actually have a breeding project in progress. ( well still in veg) but definitely going to need some help with it all. Nice journal so far!

I agree on that hot HPS light. I've had to add two big fans to get the heat away from the flowering girls, let the electric company get rich!
{{sigh}}
Upgrading from CFL's is good for the growth, but seems to be a trade off in expense. LOL
Can't wait to get something grown big enough to start spraying the silver. I love watching the process. Your pictorial as you progress here will be a great tool for us.
:thumb:

Hey Toker, hope you don't mind if I tag along. I actually have a breeding project in progress. ( well still in veg) but definitely going to need some help with it all. Nice journal so far!

Hey Icemud welcome! :)

Yeah I was reading that today in your journal.

I'll be happy to help, and will enjoy reading your journal also!

Just a thought here Toker, your header is awesome! Is there a way to incorporate a link above the pic of the grow light to their website?
I'm going to play around with Gimp today between making tinctures and such, I would love to do a header for my next grow.
+reps to you for all of this too!

I agree on that hot HPS light. I've had to add two big fans to get the heat away from the flowering girls, let the electric company get rich!
{{sigh}}
Upgrading from CFL's is good for the growth, but seems to be a trade off in expense. LOL
Can't wait to get something grown big enough to start spraying the silver. I love watching the process. Your pictorial as you progress here will be a great tool for us.

Yeah I'm really exited about getting the IGRO-342LED. It's totally programmable, and even has a remote! WOW

It's really cool how popular making female seeds with Colloidal Silver is becoming. :)

Seeds for the people!

Thank u for the invite my friend! This will be Fun to fallow! Congratulations to the nice led-lamp. I wish you all the best and a happy time growing :) Goooo Toker! :high-five:

Ya 1grower! All my seed making buddies are showing up!! Thanks for joining me.

How are the female seeds coming? YES!

Just a thought here Toker, your header is awesome! Is there a way to incorporate a link above the pic of the grow light to their website?
I'm going to play around with Gimp today between making tinctures and such, I would love to do a header for my next grow.
+reps to you for all of this too!

Thanks for the reps Canna! I'd help with the link if I knew what you meant. :rofl: Sorry I didn't understand. :(

Thanks for the reps Canna! I'd help with the link if I knew what you meant. :rofl: Sorry I didn't understand. :(
Hey Toker,
in the fancy description box you made at the start of your journal, you have a picture of the LED light and above it you have the name of the company. It would be cool if someone could click on the LED company name in that box and it would take them to the website. The blue lettering.
I want to give that a try and see if a link can be embedded. Probably not...but ya never know. ;-) Hope that makes more sense now.

Hey Toker,
in the fancy description box you made at the start of your journal, you have a picture of the LED light and above it you have the name of the company. It would be cool if someone could click on the LED company name in that box and it would take them to the website. The blue lettering.
I want to give that a try and see if a link can be embedded. Probably not...but ya never know. ;-) Hope that makes more sense now.

{URL=https://ledurl.com}{IMG}https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/new-logo-sponsored.png{/IMG}{/URL}

Sorry don't see any
Code:
tags in this forum.. Replace the {} with []

Nice job toker.. I'm pollinating today too. Just wish had more time anymore. The farm is taking it all up.

I'm gonna smoke up the sprayed limbs too :)

Back
Top Bottom