My 1st Grow 2 Plants Auto Bubblegum/Auto Berry Bomb

Cylent1

Hi everybody!

My 1st ever grow... And journal.
I didn't start this journal in time, 2 weeks behind so I'm playing catch up!

Plant 1: Auto Bubblegum=Indica/sativa
Plant 2: Auto Berry Bomb=Indica/sativa

Medium: HYPONEX potting soil by Scotts w/1/4 cup worm castings each bucket
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
Light Schedule: 18/6
Lights: 4-26 watt 2700k CFL
4-26 watt 6500k CFL
Bucket Size: 5 gal.
Water: 1 cup each every other day

Day 1:
Plant 1: (Auto Bubblegum)
IMG_067322.JPG

Plant 2: (Auto Berry Bomb)
IMG_067423.JPG

IMG_069926.JPG

My Temp usually ranges from 76 to 86 degrees.
My humidity usually stays at appx 34%

Lost my 1 week pics (amongst other things) to a completely dead HDD...
Will post pics and progress report every week.

WEEK 2 (Day 14)
Plant 1: (Auto Bubblegum) 4 1/2 inches tall
IMG_067828.JPG

IMG_068827.JPG

Plant 2: (Auto berry Bomb) 5 1/4 inches tall
IMG_067922.JPG

IMG_069227.JPG

Have'n't notice any issues with anything yet, my babies look great! seems to be smooth sailin!
I have 4 nodes on each plant at this point.
I don't really know if they are as tall as supposed to be, but if someone could input on the matter
that would be greatly appreciated.

Don't know why but 1st pic is upside down... lol

Welcome to the 420 world clyent nice babies you have there around the same age as mine if you would like to view my journel its in my sig i have a few autos of different ages under cfl hoping for my first harvest in under a week :) but height of your plants great these babies stay small and compact untill week 3or4 when they have a major stretch out keep up the good work ill be subbed along the way nd am happy to help however i can :bong:

Altho do not water on a schedule feel the weight of your pot and when.it feels empty give her a water its easy too overwater these babies and they really do not like it less is more with them but my fb will sometimes need water every 2days now she is in full flower but sometimes goes 4days if i water too soon her leaves go a little paler they love dry soil :bong:

Welcome to the 420 world clyent nice babies you have there around the same age as mine if you would like to view my journel its in my sig i have a few autos of different ages under cfl hoping for my first harvest in under a week :) but height of your plants great these babies stay small and compact untill week 3or4 when they have a major stretch out keep up the good work ill be subbed along the way nd am happy to help however i can :bong:

Thank you, I will be looking at your journal asap.

OK, I have nevered soaked the soil before I planted the germinated seeds.
I give it enough water to just thrive on. is that a bad thing or how should I acclimate it to more water?
Should I just go ahead and soak them 1 good time and go from there? would that hurt my babies?

Also I think I have my plants mixed up! I beleive that I can tell by the smell from each one.
My berry bomb smells a little like bubblegum and vice versa. lol

My plants grew about a 1/2 inch today. both have 5 nodes on them.
I can't wait to start seeing some nugs...

I hope you enjoy theres a lot of info in there i made a few mistakes early on but my babies have pulled through amazingly :)
I seem to be the only grower soaking my soil prior too planting seed but it sure is working great as layer after layer dries the roots dive deeper and deeper i have not watered my babies since planting and there great but i wouldnt recomend a soak now i think your best bet would be water from below encourage roots to dive to bottom of the pot simply place a tray of water under there pots and fill with water and leave for a few hrs it will soak your bottom layer of soil and the roots will then head down to get a drink also a little water around the edges of the pot will encourage spread using up all available space in the pot but your plants are great you will have some wonderfull nugs within a couple of weeks :bong:

I hope you enjoy theres a lot of info in there i made a few mistakes early on but my babies have pulled through amazingly :)
I seem to be the only grower soaking my soil prior too planting seed but it sure is working great as layer after layer dries the roots dive deeper and deeper i have not watered my babies since planting and there great but i wouldnt recomend a soak now i think your best bet would be water from below encourage roots to dive to bottom of the pot simply place a tray of water under there pots and fill with water and leave for a few hrs it will soak your bottom layer of soil and the roots will then head down to get a drink also a little water around the edges of the pot will encourage spread using up all available space in the pot but your plants are great you will have some wonderfull nugs within a couple of weeks :bong:
Thanx for the info...

As of right now I am not gonna fix something that isn't broke!
They seem to be doin well with whatever it is I'm doin.:bongrip::riskybusiness:
When I do water them, I do water them around the edges.
But if they start acting like they need water, then I think I'm gonna try from below, Just makes sense!

Looks like you're off to a great start, like Scottish

says, K.I.S.S is the best method. New growers tend to over water

and over baby their babies. :ciao:

There are very few original jokes anymore

and most of those are in Congress

Looks like you're off to a great start, like Scottish

says, K.I.S.S is the best method. New growers tend to over water

and over baby their babies. :ciao:

There are very few original jokes anymore

and most of those are in Congress

What does K.I.S.S. mean btw? lol

kiss=Keep It Simple Stupid

best way in my opinion...
I look at it like I,m the one controlling the food and water, and it will obey by my rulez... :biglaugh: JK

(Daily Update Day 16)

Plant 1 seems to show a couple tiny white hairs, while Plant 2 just keeps reachin for the sky...
Things are getting real good now!

(Daily Update Day 17)

Plants are doing great, They finally surpassed the tops of the pots.
Plant 1 is starting to get a pungent smell arising from it, while plant 2 still no odor.
Still watering at a minimal to make the plants thrive. (IMHO)

Plant 1: Tiny white hairs starting to emerge Although this pic doesn't do any justice.lol
IMG_070891.jpg

Dual shot of plants...
IMG_071022.JPG

An unknown reguular strain that i am not documenting.
It is having troubles standing up by herself, any suggestions why or how to remedy the problem?
she seems to being doing great considering she was laying down 3 days ago...
IMG_070428.JPG

Back
Top Bottom