Critical Jack Herer Clones - 600W - 2014

DSXJ

Strain
Critical Jack Herer

Genetics
Critical Mass x Jack Herer

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?

Indica and Sativa, mainly Sativa dominant.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Flower

If in Flower stage... For how long?
1 Week

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?

SEA SOIL w/ added perlite to keep drainage up to snuff as well as nice and airy.

Pot Size?
3.5 Gal

Size of light?

600w

Is it aircooled?
Not yet

Temp of Room/cab?
25-30

RH of Room/cab?
40-60%

PH of media or res?

Any Pests ?
Gnats, but I killed those mother fuckers.

How often are you watering?
Twice a week, as often as the soil dries out. Higher temps lead to more watering, I tend to go with the flow of nature.

Type and strength of ferts used?
General Hydroponic Three Part Flora Series

Here are some new clones I have awaiting roots and some that have just taken roots. The ones that have taken roots are approx 6-7 days old.

Two girls in the tent have already been cloned and are now in their first week of flower. Got a nice feeding of 600 ppm the other evening. I plan on hitting my plants hard as fuck with nutrients this time, probably around 1400-1500 ppm in week 4/5/6 of flowering. See if this will provide the dense buds I am after, I have my temperature pretty regulated, nice air flow, no pests, so with that I try to keep these girls as un stressed as possible and feed them until their fat asses are ready to burst. My mother plant is being held in the basement laundry room with a few fluoros on her.

I am now growing for 2 other patients so my plant limit has been increased, thinking of new light and tent in the following months.

Might add a screen to make this a SCRoG over the next day or so, humming and hawing about it. May just SOG it.

Thanks for taking a view at my third journal here on 420!

:420:

IMAG058513.jpg
IMAG058610.jpg

CritJH_001.jpg

CritJH_002.jpg

CritJH_004.jpg

CritJH_005.jpg

CritJH_006.jpg

CritJH_007.jpg

CritJH_011.jpg

Re: Critical Jack Herer Clones -- 600w -- 2014

Subd...I always love your grows...Looking forward to following along

Thanks bro, I too am a fan of yours :circle-of-love:

I have a question about peat pellets. I see you are using them for your clones and on the one pic we can see roots growing through the mesh. Do you remove the mesh when planting them in a container? If you remove the mesh does it damage the roots that are growing through it?

Thanks

Nice looking roots :thumb: wow they seem to grow fast:green_heart:

Hey LV thx for dropping in again. They love their enviroment haha.

I have a question about peat pellets. I see you are using them for your clones and on the one pic we can see roots growing through the mesh. Do you remove the mesh when planting them in a container? If you remove the mesh does it damage the roots that are growing through it?

Thanks

Hi Calyx,

I usually leave them on, removing them is quite the pain in the ass for no reward at all. When you open them up all the dirt is most likely to spill off, and you would have to take extreme precaution to not damage the roots. I also think that most of those wrappings are biodegradable, biodegradable or not they burst right through without an issue. Thanks for having a look.

Update

Two more rooted clones are joining the beautiful rays of light today. Oh and the mother ... well she's getting fucking huge, almost to the point that when I flip her into flower, I'll have a god damn bush instead of a plant.

Enjoy, soon we won't be able to find the floor!

IMAG06288.jpg

IMAG06338.jpg

IMAG06347.jpg

IMAG06356.jpg

IMAG06366.jpg

IMAG06375.jpg

IMAG063910.jpg

IMAG06388.jpg

subbed, love the strain, nice looking set up.

Thanks Nate!

First time with CJH so I'm looking forward too it.

Appreciate ya coming along for the ride!

Well here we are 20 days later and I have forgot to keep up to date, go me! lol

Update will be this evening , Me and the wife decided to flip the mother I was using into flower and well .... shes too big. Shes exploding in every which way shes almost busting her way out of the tent!! Time do some serious tying down for her to fit in there nicely with the clones.

Defoliated the first two clones, the mother plant and the second two clones will be getting defoliated tomorrow!

It'll feel great to lighten up the area on the big plant as she's going to be a huge yielder.

.... New tent on order

Alright so here is my slacking ass posting some photos.

Sorry all went on a trip down south for a week or so but left instructions for the wife to keep them up to date, she did marvelous!

I also germinated Samsara Seeds Punky Lion and 3x Super critical in anticipation of these girls winding down.

I have to say I am extremely pleased with these girls, I have almost all 100% green leaves with zero sign of burn or lack of. I am truly proud of my self for this grow and I think the quality is most definitely my biggest improvement.

Girls have been getting fed at 1600 ppm for the last 3 weeks and the other 3 girls will continue @ 1600 ppm for another 2 weeks while the two clones that are close to maturing will start taking smaller dosages at about 1400-1200-1000 working it down to flush.

And yea, the one main girl is wayyyyyyyyy to big for my tent and I will never again grow one this big without adequate space.

IMAG07128.jpg
IMAG07136.jpg
IMAG07146.jpg
IMAG07107.jpg
IMAG07116.jpg
IMAG07156.jpg
IMAG07188.jpg
IMAG07178.jpg
IMAG07165.jpg
IMAG07196.jpg
IMAG07205.jpg
IMAG07214.jpg
IMAG07227.jpg
IMAG07233.jpg
IMAG07244.jpg
IMAG07254.jpg
IMAG07266.jpg
IMAG07275.jpg

Harvest date for the first two clones : Around June third.

Harvest date for second set of clones : Around June tenth.

Harvest date for the big momma : Around June 17th. ( I may let her run a little longer to get the max potential yield. )

Those look lovely! Did you take your clones from flowering plants? Seem to have a lot of lovely shoots!

Hi Miseria thanks!!

There is the big mother on the right hand side of the tent that the clones came from ( She was in veg state when clones were taken ). I took four clones off of her and we decided that our mother was going to be too big for us to flower. I have ordered a new tent but I live very remotely so it takes a long time to get here.

Well throwing some quick photos up of my first DWC.

Will post new thread for these girls.

2 in this tub and 2 in another.

I will post a link here for thread for those girls on my first DWC.

Poppin the DWC cherry baby.

IMAG07357.jpg
IMAG07377.jpg
IMAG07435.jpg
IMAG07454.jpg
IMAG07366.jpg
IMAG07386.jpg
IMAG07404.jpg
IMAG07423.jpg
IMAG07445.jpg
IMAG07462.jpg

Back