Shadowman's First Grow

shadowman

Welcome one and all, This is my first grow so I don't know squat yet but here it goes.
Strain - Medijuana-Indica70%-Sativa30%
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - Starter pots to begin, 3 Gallon finish
Lights - (1) 96 Watt T5 2' (4)bulbs 8000lm, (2) 200 watt 6500K cfl's, (2) 150 watt 2700k cfl's
Nutrients - In soil
Medium - Ideal420Soil
PPM - ?
PH - 6.9 (soil)
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -75 to 80
Solution Temperature - ?
Room Square Footage - 4' x 2' x 5' Tent
Pests - None

Problem: None as of yet

I germinated seeds in paper towel and they cracked in 24 Hrs. I put the sprouts in starter pots and have 2 seedlings so far. I've got my lights about 8-10" above. I'm waiting for more growth to post pics.

Alright you got it GOING !!! :bravo: My chair just got reclined and got a flame heading to the pipe. Lets get this growing started. Ohh I need to go make some calls and get some friends in here as well brb :roorrip::party::rollit:

Alright you got it GOING !!! :bravo: My chair just got reclined and got a flame heading to the pipe. Lets get this growing started. Ohh I need to go make some calls and get some friends in here as well brb :roorrip::party::rollit:

No limits for a student with a teacher that cares. I invite all to add their 2cents worth. I don't have a pot to piss in, nor a window to throw it out of(as far as knowledge goes).

Speaking of Wax, I'm looking forward to making some with my trimmings, I saw some vids on it and looks like it would pack a punch. That's what it's all about for me, Getting my head straight and pain free Baby!

good luck mukker i feel your pain with no weed i changed from soil to hydro then killed every seed and cutting for the past 6 month lol so now goin back to good ol soil myself as im running low and cant afford to fuck around with hydro any longer, some thing i wastold by a great grower a long time ago on here, "first grow" "keep it simple" most important thing is enviroment get that right and everything else will follow

Here is what I have going so far.
2014-04-11_06_57_02shadowman1stgrow.jpg

2014-04-11_06_57_16shadowman1stgrow2ndseedling.jpg

2014-04-11_07_00_34shadowman1stgrowhumidity_temp2.jpg

looks good mukker, cold temps maybe i little low but i dont think it should have too big of an effect, typically you want between 70 and 80f , once the seedlings start opening up youl see the difference daily, unless your like me and spend 23 hours and 45 mins a day in the grow tent the whole way through till you switch to 12/12 then spend 12 hours in it and the other 11hrs 45 mins staring at it in darkness waiting for the lights to come back on, how big is your grow area? after this grow it wont be big enough, you may have to move house as once you start you really dont stop, weed isnt addictive, growing is lol

looks good mukker, cold temps maybe i little low but i dont think it should have too big of an effect, typically you want between 70 and 80f , once the seedlings start opening up youl see the difference daily, unless your like me and spend 23 hours and 45 mins a day in the grow tent the whole way through till you switch to 12/12 then spend 12 hours in it and the other 11hrs 45 mins staring at it in darkness waiting for the lights to come back on, how big is your grow area? after this grow it wont be big enough, you may have to move house as once you start you really dont stop, weed isnt addictive, growing is lol
It's about 7am here in St. Louis, MO. a chilly start this morning but the temps are in the mid 70's by afternoon and my basement will warm up, if you think it wouldn't hurt, I'll put a couple of clamp-on cfl's in to help bring the temp up some?

Hey TaylorMade420, I am already hooked and have just begun, I was thinking I might get a dumpster and throw everything in my basement out and get some more tents:rofl: My tent is 4'x2'x6' so I'll probably only have room for two girls at a time until I can get another tent.

NOW your talking my language !!!! lol I got the hook up for tents man let me know I will hook you up. Dumpster work all you lol I will kick back and smoke a stogie and watch....

NOW your talking my language !!!! lol I got the hook up for tents man let me know I will hook you up. Dumpster work all you lol I will kick back and smoke a stogie and watch....

I hear that you say, a cold beer, fat stogie and fat sack to match, and I'm all right.

Back
Top Bottom