First 7 days 125cfl
8 to current under TopLed 900w 36 inch from plant
Not fret yet

I will add a current picture

re: Billyjack - Heavyweight & Cream of the Crop Grow

20140412_100532.jpg

The plant with the temp and humidity is the cream of the crop

Hi Bro' , nice setup and led panel you have there, lucky you !!!
from what i've read (i'm far to be an expert...) at an early stage, put your led panel a bit higher i mean 3 to 4 feet, i think that 3 feet is the minimum distance before the fourth/fifth set of leaves have grown.
it is just my know and opinion, and i'm sure you know better than me what you are doing with your led-panel.
i'm subbed

Hi Bro' , nice setup and led panel you have there, lucky you !!!
from what i've read (i'm far to be an expert...) at an early stage, put your led panel a bit higher i mean 3 to 4 feet, i think that 3 feet is the minimum distance before the fourth/fifth set of leaves have grown.
it is just my know and opinion, and i'm sure you know better than me what you are doing with your led-panel.
i'm subbed

Awesome man, thanks so much. My first LED and your are right, after researching it, about a 18 inches too close. Just raised it up.

Very nice into. Your grow is looking good. Good advice on moving LED light up as well ecdriver. I like how they are looking short and bushy already. Is that the Mars 2 light?

*Hops aboard the train* Sweeeet A front row seat for once. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice setup and equipment Billyjack, I'm sure you'll do well. I'm keeping tabs on LED setups because I am interested in how they perform. I hope to get an LED light in the not too distant future to enhance my T5 HO light setup. Trying to find the right size for my coverage would be my hardest part I think. How did you decide which size LED light you needed?

Yeah, Mars II, 900W. I figured that for a few dollars more, go for the bigger LED for future growth

You made the right choice. More power better buds..

Awesome man, thanks so much. My first LED and your are right, after researching it, about a 18 inches too close. Just raised it up.

you're Welcome M8, it is a pleasure to share and try to help a bit a fellow grower doing his thing.
glad it helps a bit.

green vibes.

Mike, I went by coverage size. The light that I bought covers a 3.5'x3.5' Standard space quite well per the specs. My space is 4'x4'. In the past My plants did not completely fill the space to the very edges. They had some branches and leaves out toward the edges that touched the sides. But not much. When I put the light in I was blown away by the actual coverage of the light and how bright it was. So in my opinion the light is perfect even if according to the specs it is 3 inches short on each side. I am very happy with it. I hope that this helps you. :thumb:

Mike, I went by coverage size. The light that I bought covers a 3.5'x3.5' Standard space quite well per the specs. My space is 4'x4'. In the past My plants did not completely fill the space to the very edges. They had some branches and leaves out toward the edges that touched the sides. But not much. When I put the light in I was blown away by the actual coverage of the light and how bright it was. So in my opinion the light is perfect even if according to the specs it is 3 inches short on each side. I am very happy with it. I hope that this helps you. :thumb:

I would agree with this. I have some other plants that are in my grow room and outside of the coverage area still getting good light

For me it came down to savings over time. The savings in electricity seemed the big payoff. The fact that TopLed sold the marsII 900w for $380 seemed like a real good deal when others can go for over $1,000. It is more than enough for my needs and any future expansion. I am not an LED expert but it seems lots of folks at 420 put TopLed through some good testing.

Subbed, 30" seems a little close, I think you might look at raising it to 36"-40", but if there doing good ignore my advice. I better read now, glad I've gotten in early. Best of buds to you, peace

Edit: I should of read before commenting, looking good peace.

Back
Top Bottom