B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

What strain is it? BLUE DREAM
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? HYBRID 80%SATIVA//20%INDICA
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? DAY 2 FLOWER
If in Veg... For how long?VEGGED 3-4 MONTHS FORMER MOTHER
If in Flower stage... For how long?2 DAYS
Indoor or outdoor?INDOOR
Soil or Hydro? COCOGANICS
If soil... what is in your mix? HIGHLY MINERALIZED COCO
If soil... What size pot?APPROX 7-8 GALLON FABRIC POT(DOLLAR STORE REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG)
Size of light?TOPLED MARSII 80X5WATT AKA 400
Is it aircooled?65 CFM FART FAN
Temp of Room/cab?65F-75F CURRENTLY
RH of Room/cab?30%
PH of media or res?UNTESTED
Any Pests ?JUST ME
How often are you watering?AS NEEDED
Type and strength of ferts used? ORGANIC ,ASSORTED AS NEEDED GEN ORGANICS ETC

HIYA! gang so i decided my blue dream mom needed to either get killed or flowered i have several small clones 1 will replace her she started doing really good after the weather warmed up ,she's been trained around a tomato cage,defol'd and cut back several times and will yield well given her size and i did promise the next flower run with the marsII would be for a higher yield so im giving her to the marsii a one on one love affair
this journal will be a short one since were starting 2 days into flower this phenotype of blue dream is fast and frosty taking at most 8 weeks, however she was under glr and with led i have seen her finish in as little as 6 weeks, 7 is average so thats the story heres the pics
DSCF24922.JPG
DSCF24914.JPG
DSCF24931.JPG
DSCF24944.JPG

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

You know I'm in for sure!!!! can't wait to see how just 1 Mars II performs on her!!!

:thumb:

I'm in !
:hippy:

Oh yeah, lol @ "fartfan !"

Count me in too. Looking good BID. :goodjob:
:thanks:

Who's cut of Blue Dream are you growing? I was going to try HSO's, but after a very disappointing Sour Diesel #2 grow, those seeds are probably going to sit for a while. Oh, subbed. :)
strange i love my hso sd2 and so far all the hso gear has been fire for me and loved by all that tried it, i honestly dont know for sure what cut of blue dream i have but after some long and detailed research i think its either the northern cali cut thats been circulating for years or the gdp seedbank version it matches the description to a tee save 1 detail it finishes up to 3 weeks faster if i let it go the 9weeks they say its 90% amber and loses alot of potency, 3 ppl that have had blue dream before my cut say its defo a really good bd cut and the aroma and taste are spot on, and in all reality i would not care if it was a fake because what i have is one of the best strains i have ever had, i was told the dispensary it came from said it was from harborside collective in cali

Oh yeah, lol @ "fartfan !"
lol :thanks:

cool:rocker:

:thanks:

Coolness, interested to see how turns out, we could compare to my one large plant under mars 2 1200:)
cool :thumb:well cant imagine there being any comparison 1200 vs 400 :rofl: you win

Back
Top Bottom