Sir Grow Alot - High Brix Flux - Sage n Sour

sir grow alot

WHATS UP 420!!!

Here with some more high brix action.:cheer:

strain: TH Seeds- Sage N Sour
medium and nutrients: Doc Buds High Brix Kit
container size: 7 gal fabric pot

She was started in a 1 gal pot and kept there for a month ish then decided to try out some FLUX training since its damn near SCROG just modified obviously, and has since been put into a 7 gal fabric pot where she will be till harvest.

she will veg and be trained in the Flux style till the current HB plants are harvest ~ 6-7 weeks

first tie downs were 3 days ago, i didnt document what day i topped her but will look back in my notes to see if i can find that.
the mix has since settled in the pot over recent waterings and i will fill the pot up more to the top and cover a bit more stem. after re-reading the How to on FLUXING i later realized i could have gone even deeper with the stem but its all good ill still be able to train her well and i still have adequate room to water.

a couple shout outs for showing me the way of the FLUX go out to Trichomes and Light Addict, thanks for sharing all yalls info!:Namaste:

0021759.JPG
0031678.JPG

Re: Sir grow alot- high brix flux- sage n sour

Here my friend :) I hope you enjoy Fluxing, just holla at me anytime for aid if needed.
One point so far is you want to take off the fan leaves, the ones on top of ends that points back into center. These cover the flux arms and the nodes your trying to develop. :)
Best of buds!

Thanks for stopping by LA:high-five:

thanks for the tip ill chop on her tonight and post some new pics:Namaste:

Nice start! :thumb:

How big ya gonna grow 'er?

Nice start! :thumb:

How big ya gonna grow 'er?

What up GT!

i plan to grow her to the full size of my 2.5x2.5 tent horizontally/fluxed, then veg for another week or maybe more for some vertical growth before flipping to flower. i want the cola sites to be atleast 6-8" tall before i flip.

I hope this all works out where the 4 in the tent finish and she is right away ready for flower...but ive never grown this sage n sour so i dont know how she vegs.:peace:

I snipped out the fans blocking the flux sites but didnt have my camera for pics so ill get them on monday.

Awesome I am fluxing all the plants in my garden too. Love me 8 headed monster. Might go for 16 this round with the huckleberrys. Haven't decided yet. Depends how fast they get there. My flower tent is full.

Good luck brother I'll be watching

Great to have ya along! i need all the high brix gurus such as you and GT as possible!!

Fluxing seems to becoming very very popular and for great reasons!!

My mind set is the same as you....im going with as many heads i can get in the time i am vegging it...im really going for 16 though if i get what i want!!:smokin:

Subbed.....just put a sage and sour into 1gal HB ofcourse so ill be following closly in the shadows. Gl stay green

Subbed.....just put a sage and sour into 1gal HB ofcourse so ill be following closly in the shadows. Gl stay green

Thanks for hanging out CW69! its great to have ya along.

Ill get some updated pics for ya tomorrow morning. she is vegging nicely and the flux training is going well.:)

Subbed looking great how it looking now

Welcome MCNASTY!!! ( i like the name :blunt:)

Things are coming along well. i did some more defol last night.

This sage n sour is growing nicely and of course being in HB soil its a breeze :)

Im waiting for this 7 gal to dry up more so the roots keep searching i havent watered her in 12 days and still has a day or so to go...which is always nice just defol here and there and its growing its self.

016513.JPG

now that i see this pic i see a couple leaves i missed and will get them tonight :):peace:
017461.JPG

Yea I might have to try this next grow since I'm currently doing one already. I think I'm gonna go back to soil so much easier for me

i suggest the flux for sure and if you are looking at going back to soil check out DOC BUDS high brix kit. best money spent for your cannabis nute needs. at least look in to it you wont be disappointed.

Looking great! You seem to have my Fluxing tech down real well, so Ill enjoy the ride quietly unless called upon! :)

Yes sir're and thanks greatly let me know if you have any criticism or tips along the way...very open to all comments of all sorts :)

Thanks for the advice I'll check it out and yea dwc is nice but I never had to deal with root rot as I have had in dwc also its a lot easier scrog lst all that stuff with soil since I don't do a res change every week

Relaxed Lester would know ... or Rainstacks ... probably Gardenfaerie ...

... and there's Lester, speakin' of the outdoor wizard hisself ...

Thanks for the advice I'll check it out and yea dwc is nice but I never had to deal with root rot as I have had in dwc also its a lot easier scrog lst all that stuff with soil since I don't do a res change every week

no doubt man root rot sucks...in my years of DWC growing i found that a good enzyme product and cool reservoirs keep happy roots...

i made a DIY recirculating DWC system that had two grow buckets and one reservoir bucket so i never had to move the grow buckets and could still do a scrog.here i did them in 18 gal totes 2 per plant. with H&G nutes
6961.JPG
6951.JPG
6971.JPG

looking back i sure miss the yields of DWC but you cant beat the quality of High brix/ organic herb!!

Thanks for subbing!!! great to have ya!!

Relaxed Lester would know ... or Rainstacks ... probably Gardenfaerie ...

... and there's Lester, speakin' of the outdoor wizard hisself ...

lol speak of the man!!! thanks GT

any ideas LESTER??

I like that tote set up iv been running hygrozone it's helped aid it I just wish I knew about it when I started I wouldn't of had any issues

no doubt brotha i hear ya...hygrozyme is good stuff last i knew :)

Back
Top Bottom