ThumbsOfGreen's First DWC - Bag Seed Grow Journal

ThumbsOfGreen

Well hello everyone! I'm ThumbsOfGreen, a young grower in both age and experience. I know a little bit, but I'm sure by the end of this journal, ill know more than i ever could by reading and researching. I hope this journal gets a lot of views and help.

Okay, now lets get down to business. I have grown cannabis before, mostly bagseed, but once i had the good fortune to be a part of a very large outdoor guerrilla grow. I germinated around 100 to 150 seeds, all of them very good feminized seeds and stable strains. All of the seeds were germinated in a damp paper towel and transferred to a coco/perlite/guano/ mixture in styrofoam cups once the shell cracked and the root tip started to poke out. If i remember correctly i got around an 85% germ rate. That's as far as i got with those though, i was only there to germinate the seeds and make sure they sprouted in the cups. As far as i know, that operation is still up and running.

Well here's the details of this grow...

Strain: Bagseed
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
Lights: 400W HPS, 600W HPS, (bought the 400 on ebay, was supposed to have a MH bulb for vegging)
Grow Medium: Rockwool Cubes and Hydroton, in 2'' net cups in a cheap DWC setup.

OHHH, yeah i have some other plants that are anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks in my grow area right now so you'll see them in the pic im about to put up of the room. Im just not including them in this grow journal because i wanted to make a germ to smoke journal and i cant really do that with 6 week old plants lmao.

Re: ThumbsOfGreen's FIRST DWC, Bagseed Grow Journal

how's the progress? im new here, i think im doing it wrong, all these journals have 1 post, i think i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

Re: ThumbsOfGreen's FIRST DWC, Bagseed Grow Journal

Nice to see you both posting on 420mag. Keep it green

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom