Mangosnapper's - Cheese - Organic Soil - Indoor - 2014

mangosnapper

:welcome:

What strain is it? Greenhouse Seed's " Cheese " ...feminized
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - Indica , Cheese = Skunk #7 X Kush ... % n/a
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? cycle is for 4 weeks veg. / 8 weeks flower
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? Organic Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Homemade mix
If soil... What size pot? various up to finish with 6 gallon pot
Size of light? CFL for veg. and 400 watt HPS for flower
Is it aircooled?no
Temp of Room/cab? n/a
RH of Room/cab?n/a
PH of media or res? n/a
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? as needed 3 or more days.
Type and strength of ferts used? all organic 3 part series from 400 PPM's to 1400 PPM's

:Namaste:

Here we go again... I started with a feminized seed from greenhouse seeds, I soaked it overnight in bottled water, then right into
the soil and in two day's she cracked and this is now (1) week old seedling...
Cheese_grow_011.jpg
Cheese_grow_012.jpg
Cheese_grow_009.jpg
Cheese_grow_008.jpg

Day : 10, cheese seedling is developing her first internode. I will be changing from a feeding of vitamin B and light feedings of 2-4-1.
in about 5 day's I will start regular feedings @ about 700 PPM's and a PH @ 6.0 ( slightly higher because of organic soil )

Cheese_grow_018.jpg
Cheese_grow_016.jpg
Cheese_grow_017.jpg

~ Day 14 from seed ~

:party:

Cheese_grow_023.jpg
Cheese_grow_021.jpg

the latest and greatest pics... 17 days old. " KOMA "

Cheese_grow_033.jpg
Cheese_grow_035.jpg
Cheese_grow_036.jpg

Cheese_grow_103.jpg
Cheese_grow_102.jpg
Cheese_grow_101.jpg
Cheese_grow_100.jpg
Cheese_grow_099.jpg
Cheese_grow_098.jpg

3 weeks VEG.
7 inches tall
7 inter nodes in a 4 inch space

:morenutes: :Namaste:

Cheese_grow_135.jpg
Cheese_grow_134.jpg
Cheese_grow_132.jpg
Cheese_grow_131.jpg
Cheese_grow_130.jpg
Cheese_grow_103.jpg

Mmmmm...Cheese! :drool: Dense nugs to you sir. :Namaste: Your plants are already looking quite happy. I'm def subbed! :cheesygrinsmiley: :popcorn:

Happy to have you aboard Ole Lord of Dankness...
3 weeks VEG.
7 inches tall
7 inter nodes in a 4 inch space
and she's very healthy...just itching to go to flower... :Namaste:

One month (1) from seed cracking.
7 inter nodes
full feedings @ 1175 ppm
PH - 5.5 - 6.0
20 hrs. light @ 200 watts

:tommy:

Cheese_grow_139.jpg
Cheese_grow_138.jpg
Cheese_grow_137.jpg
Cheese_grow_136.jpg

Transplanting day : one month into veg. and now I'll transplant into final container. with a Vitamin B solution to reduce stress, once the plant recovers from that, I'll put into flower. everything looks good and the change over went really well .
( plant just looks droopy right now ) :ganjamon:

Cheese_grow_148.jpg
Cheese_grow_147.jpg
Cheese_grow_146.jpg

:party::woohoo::theband:

100% success rate on my transplanting... love my lil' girl ( my special nute mix worked like a champ )

Cheese_grow_153.jpg
Cheese_grow_154.jpg
Cheese_grow_157.jpg
Cheese_grow_156.jpg
Cheese_grow_155.jpg

I am using an Organic 3 - part ( G-M-B ) ... the last lil bit from a company that we don't talk about anymore.
getting ready to go into flower... I'll be using " blue " bloom booster as well
and also I use their Vita-B supplement.
and of course always... Sansi-Zym ( and that reminds me, I am outta Mychorizae for flowering...damn. ) :smokin:

for flowering I always use " Voodoo juice "...but here in Vegas, every one has a hard time growing dense , hard buds. I have been using a little bit more calcium nitrate to tighten them up, and using some blue CFL's to produce more trich's at flower as well.

I would imagine you may give them a couple more weeks before flowering so that they can settle into the new pot size tho.

Ye i've used a bloom boost before a P-phosphorus 7 / K-potassium 5 only once a week sort of thing normally after the 2nd week of flowering... helped pack on some extra girth :thumb:

Seems odd that dense buds is a problem down ya part of the world ???

I'll have to give that a jolly good think about !

I would imagine you may give them a couple more weeks before flowering so that they can settle into the new pot size tho.

Ye i've used a bloom boost before a P-phosphorus 7 / K-potassium 5 only once a week sort of thing normally after the 2nd week of flowering... helped pack on some extra girth :thumb:

Seems odd that dense buds is a problem down ya part of the world ???

I'll have to give that a jolly good think about !

Good looking out Fuzzy!!!... I wish I could get more input on the dense nugs situation. My indica's before suffered this odd problem, sativa's with the longer flower make make a difference, I was going with Doc Bud's point of more calcium nitrate to see...

Information :

My friend tried to join us here at 420 and he got a message saying he couldn't because of a bad e-mail address or something.
He's a good dude, never had no beef with anybody or nothing... Does anyone know why this could happen?

:scratchinghead:

Subscribed. Thank you for the invitation! How long do you plan to keep your plants in vegetative growth before flowering?

:Namaste: Welcome to my Indica grow " King John "... happy that you accepted my invitation. I value few growers elite insight, and you are one of them sir... John , I am putting the plant into flower as we speak. I have just been waiting for the transplant stress to go away , and building her up on nutes. I have gone from 700-800 ppm's in feeding, to now it's at 1000- 1100 and I started boosting the PK
as well.

Cheese_grow_160.jpg
Cheese_grow_158.jpg
Cheese_grow_159.jpg
Cheese_grow_162.jpg

~~~ WHOA!!!... my friend just tried to join us here at 420, and when he went to register, he filled out all the information and it said,
" error "..this e-mail address is banned... he was shocked, and so am I. ~~~ how could this happen ? my friend is a friend to all of us here.

very sad day... :420:

Back
Top Bottom